fucked senseless

Julian doesn’t know what he expects when he climbs into bed with Sebastian for the first time, but he knows it’s not this.
“Hey, is everything okay?" Sebastian asks him, sounding nervous as he runs his hands up and down Julian’s thighs in an attempt to soothe him. Julian’s eyes flicker up from where they’re staring at Sebastian’s impossibly large, impossibly hard, dick to Sebastian’s eyes, the flush in his cheeks traveling down his shoulder and over his chest. They’ve already prepped, so Julian is more than ready to take some dick…. well, a normal sized one, that is.
“Do we need to stop?” Sebastian asks again, and his voice is impossibly caring and soft. Julian genuinely thinks about it for a moment, thinks about if he really wants to do this and get his ass destroyed by a boy with a big dick that he’s been dating for about three months now. He comes to a conclusion very quickly.
“No, I want to keep going.” He says, shaking his head, feeling the need to get that monster inside of him anyway possible. He leans forward, pressing his lips to Sebastian’s before the doofus can go on to ramble about something, his arms locking around Sebastian’s neck, fingers threading through his hair. Sebastian makes a sort of humming noise into Julian’s mouth, his hands coming to rest on the small of Julian’s back as he adjust their position, pushing Julian’s back into the mattress, his head falling to the pillows as Sebastian’s tongue snakes into his mouth. His blood is alive with nerves, partly because, although it’s not his FIRST first time kissing, it’s his first time with Sebastian, and partly because he’s never had something in him that’s as big as Sebastian’s cock so happens to be, so he feels a strange mix of nervousness and excitement. The excitement because, while yes this’ll be the biggest thing he’s ever taken, it’ll probably feel like he’s been stuffed completely full. And, being the masochist he is, Julian looks forward to the bit of pain he’ll feel from the stretch of it all.
“Hurry up and fuck me, Sebastian.” Julian breathes out as Sebastian moved his lips down a tan neck. Julian tilts his head, baring even more of his skin to Sebastian’s touch, fingers raking through brown hair as the skin of his neck is covered with bite marks and purple bruises.
“We’re not fucking, Julian.” Sebastian says, an amused smirk on his lips, “We’re being intimate, we’re making love, we’re-“
“Whatever we’re doing, can we hurry up? I wanted you in me like yesterday.” Julian complains, locking his legs tight around Sebastian’s waist. Sebastian laughs, leaning back up to press his lips to Julian, slowly pushing forward, head of his cock sliding into Julian’s slicked up hole. Much like Julian had predicted it stings despite the prep because Sebastian is just that big, and it almost feels like hours before he’s fully sheathed in the heat of Julian’s ass.
“Fuck, you’re so big~” Julian gasp out once Sebastian starts rocking his hips, his ass gaping around Sebastian’s cock, stretched open wide, feeling nice and hot and full. He doesn’t even notice the cocky grin that adorns Sebastian’s face, can only rake his nails over Sebastian’s back as the speed and force picks up, moans falling from his lips as Sebastian sets a brutal pace, throughly fucking him into the mattress. He’s so big that he can’t even really fit the whole thing in, Julian’s ass is just way too tight to accommodate for something that size, and he’s being fucked so good that he swears he can feel it in his stomach.
“MHMM, Ah, Yes, Sebastian, fucking ruin me, please!~” Julian gasps, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes as Sebastian finally manages to get the whole thing in with one brutal thrust of his hips. Julian can’t even clench his ass around Sebastian’s cock, he’s way too full and Sebastian is hitting every single spot so it feels way too good. His knees feel week and he throws his head back with a loud moan as Sebastian fucks him hard enough so that they can hear the sound of their skin slapping together, so that they can hear the lube squelching every time Sebastian pulls out to ram back in. His strokes are long, hard and fast enough that there’s no room in between for Julian to even try to catch his breath. His moans turn to high pitched whines because Gods it hurts so fucking good, his rim, where he’s being stretched, stinging and then that sting fading into blinding pleasure the deeper Sebastian’s cock goes.
“That good?” Sebastian asks against his ear, and Julian frantically nods his head, nails raking over the muscles flexing in Sebastian’s back. Sebastian tilts his hips just slightly and Julian’s whine turns into a gasp as his prostate is slammed. His back arches up into Sebastian’s chest, his toes curling as an unexpected orgasm wracks through his body, his cock jumping and leaking clear cum.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
If someone asked Julian how many times he’s cum in the past hour (or is it two?) he probably wouldn’t have a solid answer for them. Sebastian’s stamina is nothing short of godly, sweat dripping down his temple, uncontrolled moans and groan passing by his lips, muscles flexing, and he’s still fucking Julian like there’s no damn tomorrow. Julian can remember the amount of positions he’s been flipped into, on his back, face in the pillows, straddling Sebastian’s lap, clutching onto the headboard, he’s been thrown just about everywhere on this damn bed and room. He can’t even really moan anymore, either, just whine and gasp as Sebastian fucks into him. He’s pretty sure he’s losing his voice, too, throat scratchy and raw, and yet he’s still begging for more. His limbs feel completely weak, so much so that he’s just laying flat on the bed, arms tucked under a pillow, with Sebastian draped over him, hands on his hips as he fuckes into Julian's puffy, abused ass. And he’s so big, too, big enough that there’s a little sting of pain to go along with the pleasure, and Julian loves it.
“O-oh oh my-fuck~” Julian sobs, because at this point he’s just a sobbing, shaking, moaning mess. Completely fucked out and completely overwhelmed, ass clenching weakly around Sebastian’s cock. Sebastian laughs, squeezing a handful of Julian’s ass, bed bouncing as he fucks into the boy. Julian is sweating, too, his back and brow are slick with it, but it only makes everything all the more hot.
“That good, baby?” Sebastian asks, and he starts slamming his hips in hard again, and Julian sobs, already withering and shaking wildly, “I love seeing you like this, just completely wild from my dick. Can you cum once more for me, baby?” Sebastian asks, voice dangerously sweet. Sebastian is so big, reaches so deep that Julian doesn’t think he could say no even if he wanted to, though he definitely doesn’t want to. So he nods his head ‘yes’ the best he can, gripping his pillow tight.
“So—So big,” Julian whines, though his words are slurred and he knows they don’t make any sense, “Fill me up, so so bi—ahAHH!” And he trails off into a loud scream, gripping his pillow tightly as Sebastian slams relentlessly into him, fucking into his throughly abused prostate until Julian is hiccuping and sobbing, eyes rolling to the back of his head. It doesn’t take much more for him to cum, just Sebastian reaching underneath him to grip his weeping cock tightly before he’s shooting out all over the bed, tears rolling heavily down his cheeks, mind completely blank, cumming the longest and hardest than he ever has before. He’s just gone, mind blank and almost broken, overwhelmed by all the sensation that zap through him. He’s not quiet about it, but the only thing he can give are sobs of Sebastian’s name. And when Sebastian cums his whole body seizes up, clenches tighter around his cock, accepts all the cum that pours into his ass from Sebastian’s cock. He’s so gone, so fucked out of his mind, that when Sebastian is done he just murmurs an exhausted: “Thank you.”
He doesn’t remember what happens after that, but he knows Sebastian takes care of him because the next morning he wakes up clean and curled into strong arms.