dark hunter Julian

Sebastian froze seeing Julian, his eyes wide, Julian stood there smiling lightly.
"Hey Seb." Sebastian swayed a bit.
"J-julian......" Julian was by him in seconds holding him so he didn't hit the floor.
"You...... You can't be...... You can't be here. Your...... The magicians..... Anubis said."
"Shhhh Sebastian." He stroked his face.
"I'm here, it's okay." Sebastian shook as sobs wrecked his body. His hands gripping his shoulders. In the past the grip would have hurt, now....... It was like Sebastian was the weak one. He ran his fingers through his hair.
"It's okay Sebastian, I'm right here. I'm not leaving you. Ev-" Sebastian kissed him, Julian could taste the salt from his tears, and even taste him. Julian closed his eyes, his arms tighten around him, he found himself pushing against Sebastian, Sebastian pulled back gasping and moaning a bit, Julian kissing down his neck, he had missed him, missed him so much.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Julian pushed Sebastian, he fell against their bed, his eyes looking up into black ones, Julian moved onto him, straddling his waist as grabbed Sebastian's shirt and tore it off, Sebastian looked up at him, his eyes held a certain look, Julian leaned down, kissing, licking, and sucking on certain spots. Sebastian gasped and hips jerked as Julian bit his nipple, using his fang. He pulled back seeing both were red from his teasing and hard, speaking of hard, Julian could feel Sebastian's cock against him, looking at him, his face was flush and breathing erratic. Julian smirked and pulled his own shirt off, and started working on Sebastian leather pants, pulling them off, he leaned down taking Sebastian into his mouth, Sebastian gasped and wrapped his legs around his chest holding him as his hands went to his hair.
"Julian~" he moaned lightly. Julian hummed and Sebastian shivered.
"Oh gods~ do..... Do that..... Again." Julian did. Sebastian arched, moving his legs from around him.
"Ha~ I missed.... You." Julian glanced his black eyes up at Sebastian.
"Missed your soft skin and hair." Julian nodded his head sucking a bit.
"Oh~ missed.... Missed your..... Your..... Haaaa~" he arched again as Julian deep throated him.
"Julian~ oh Julian~" Julian's eyes narrowed at an idea, he nodded his head faster, sucking harder. Sebastian's moans were amazing, but once he felt it, the slight twitch and swell of his cock, signaling he was able to come, Julian pulled off, Sebastian whimpered and looked at him, Julian smiled widely, his fangs showing, then move back to him, he moved looking at the tip of Sebastian cock to the slit, leaning down and closing his eyes he used one of his fangs grazing the tip. Sebastian gasped his hips jerking.
"Julian don't...... Don't even." Julian smirked and took him in his mouth again, letting his fangs graze his cock, Sebastian gasped his eyes wide, Julian pulled away feeling him about to come, Sebastian hissed at him looking up.
"Julian phaaaaaa!~" Sebastian arched his back his hands gripping at the sheets, Julian had taking his own jeans off when he had been sucking Sebastian off, and now was inside Sebastian, string after long white string of come fell on Sebastian's chest as he came from Julian entering him, it was fast, and surprisingly not that gently, but that was fine with Sebastian, he looked up at Julian, a stray tear falling as he got used to his size. Julian leaned down licking the tear away and started to move, Sebastian moaned and gripped the pillow, Julian's one hand on the pillow the other on Sebastian's hip holding him.
"J-julian..... it's.... Been.... Been so long.... Since you haa~" he arched as Julian hit that one spot. Julian smiled.
"Oh gods you feel amazing~" Sebastian moaned, he moved his hands up to his face.
"Julian~" he moaned, Julian grabbed his wrist, pinning them and using his ability over water he controlled Sebastian moving him legs to spread wider and to hold his wrist above his head, Sebastian moaned in ecstasy as he felt Julian control his body, Julian glanced down at him.
"You like this? Being controlled?"
"Only..... Only when you.... Control me." Sebastian said as he arched and moved his hips, Julian groaned and leaned against his neck, his eyes closed as he smelled Sebastian, smelled his.... His blood. Julian's hips moved faster, the bed starting to rock and hit the wall. Sebastian moaned his body reaching its peak.
"Oh gods yes Julian~ oh yes faster please~ faster~ your reaching so far so deep oh yesssss~" he moaned and encourage Julian. Julian eyes opened his lips against Sebastian's neck kissed and liking, his hips snapping against Sebastian's the sound of wet skin slapping, Sebastian's sounds of pleasure and the bed rocking filled the room, Sebastian's scent making Julian go crazy, Julian felt his peak nearing.
"I'm gonna~ oh Sebastian~" Julian's eyes glowed, his powers pulling on Sebastian, he snapped, he tasted Sebastian's blood on his tongue, Sebastian cried out, his body shaking in pure pleasure as his cock shot strings of come on himself and Julian's chest, Julian moaned against his neck as his hips grinned against him, filling Sebastian full of Julian's seed. Julian pulled away his eyes wide, Sebastian laid there panting, his neck bleeding lightly, his eyes unfocused.
"J-jewels...... You.... You bit....." His eyes rolled into the back of his head as his hand that was rising up fell back down.
"N-no..... Oh gods no!" He pulled out of Sebastian and went to get a rag. And a first aid kit. What had he done?