husband birthday present

Tida raised an eyebrow at Raven. "You want me to fuck your husband?"
Raven flushed at such direct words. "You said you were curious. And... Well, Acherons never had others pleasure HIM. He was a tsolous pleasuring others. And I just thought you'd look after him."
Tida sighed heavily. Dick certainly wasn't her favorite treat, but her younger self had experimented with it. She could indeed have him seeing stars. "Very well. I shall fuck him."
Raven smiled. "Great! I'll set you two up for his birthday."
"Set us up?"
"Yeah. So you two can... Have privacy."
Tida shook her head. Would have crossed her arms if they weren't already. "I will not fuck your husband alone."
Raven blinked. "Why not?"
"Because it never ends well. The party that is left out will wonder for eternity what happened in those moments. Wonder if the other with their lover was better. And I have no wish to see you fretting, little bird."
Raven pouted. "But I know you're better."
Tida smirked. "Then you'll enjoy the show."
++++++
Acheron and Raven smiled contently, coming in from dinner out. It had been delicious and they'd had a great, quiet time together.
"Let's head to bed."
Raven smiled. "There's one last present waiting in our room."
He kissed his wife's forehead. "What did I do to deserve you?"
Raven gently pushed at his chest. "Go on."
He kissed her forehead once more before going upstairs. He was rather shocked when he found Tida sitting in their corner chair reading. Annoyed. He couldn't fuck Raven with her here. "What are you doing here?"
"Careful with that tone," she warned, casually flicking to the next page.
A part of Acheron knew she was right. Pissing off a dragon would surely get him hurt. But it was his bedroom and his birthday night and he wanted time with his wife. "Why are you here?"
"Ask your wife."
He blinked, not expecting her to be Raven's gift. "I don't understand."
She shrugged, closing her book and getting to her feet. "You don't need to."
Tida was one hell of a beauty, all long limbs, delicious skin and the calm confidence of an older woman. He let his eyes roam over her behind his shades. "Why would Raven ask for you?"
"Because I want you to have a good night."
Fuck! She was too good at stealth. Tida smirked, likely having heard his heart jump, but he kept his face blank and calm as he turned to his wife. He'd never let her know she surprised him. "I feel good with you."
"I know," she said kindly. "But I want to hear you scream.” Ash looked at her.
“I don't know whether to be concerned about that answer or be worried about what she's going to do to me.”
“I'll be here.” Raven said as she touched his chest.
“She can join in at any time or even join us at the beginning.” Tida said as she slowly took her clothes off, Ash looked at her, she was beautiful but definitely not his type, she didn't- invoke those feelings in him like raven. He glanced down at raven, he stood on her toes, her lips brushing against his.
“I'll be beside her, Ash.” She whispered against his lips and raised her hands, taking his sunglasses off, he leaned down kissing her, his hands going to her hips. Tida moved to them, reaching around raven and undiding Ash's jeans. Raven pulled away and moved to the bed, slipping out of her dress as Tida looked at Ash, her hands tracing down his chest.
“Hmm you're not half bad, lean and strong.” She leaned close to him.
“You don't smell bad either.” Ash raised an eyebrow.
“I feel like you're judging me for auction.” She smiled and pushed him back, raven moved and kissed him, her action distracting ash long enough for Tida to pull his jeans off, she laid on the bed between his legs, she looked at raven, her kiss was definitely turning Ash on, Tida leaned close and licked the tip of his growing erection.
“Ha-” Ash sat up looking down at Tida, watching her licking the head of his cock.
“tida- shit-” he grabbed the sheet, raven wrapped her arms around him holding him and kissing his neck.
“Haa- careful Tida.” He moaned, turning his head and kissing raven. Tida smiled and blew air on the wet tip.
“I love watching you kiss her.” Ash turned to look at Tida, she took his distraction and took his cock in her mouth, Ash gasped and fell back, raven smiled and looked at Tida, watching her suck on him, Tida will have to admit he was BIG, especially when fully erect, she had to use her hand to get the rest.
“Big right, it took me a while to get used to it.” raven said, Ash groaned lowly as he sat up and looked down at Tida.
“You- your tongue-” he shivered.
“Is it good Ash?” raven asked as she nuzzled his neck.
“I- I don't kn-now how- how to answer- th-that.” He closed his eyes.
“Tida- slow- slow down.” She looked up, seeing he was straining, she hummed and felt him twitch.
“Haa- Tida- tida- don't- please stop.” She noticed him sweating and the muscles in his neck was straining, he was trying not to come, she reached to his balls then, rubbing them.
“Fuck!” Ash cursed and grabbed tida’s shoulders pushing her off, his cock popped out of her mouth just as he came, Tida watched, he definitely liked what she did, but was curious why he didn't finish in her mouth. She looked at him, watching him pant.
“Was it good?”
“Y-yes I just didn't want you- to have to-”
“It's fine Ash, anyway I was getting you ready.” He looked at her, she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back.
“Now, I would fuck you, but I think you rather be inside Raven.” She looked over.
“But.”
“Don't worry Rae I did what I said I would now get over here.” Raven crawled over and got on him, Ash blinked, Tida pushed raven so she was laying on him chest to chest. Tida smiled, her fingers sliding into raven, she gasped and went to sit up, Ash wrapped his arms around her holding her against him.
“Good job Ash hold her till I get her ready for your cock.” Ash hummed and watched raven’s face, Tida leaned down licking raven’s folds.
“Ha haa Tida Tida your hot tongue! Wait!” Tida moved back and took ash’s cock guiding it in.
“Have at it Ash.” He groaned and started to move, thrusting in her. Tida sat back watching them. She liked this better.