succubus AU

They were going to get caught.
No, he was going to get caught.
Julian’s heart pounded, swallowing roughly as his eyes flickered to the left and and then to the right. But he didn’t see anyone, no one was near him in the darkness of the theater- why would they be? The movie currently playing on screen was on its second week run, about to be removed – everyone that wanted to see it in theaters already had and the few stragglers in here were seated far from him, paying him no mind, and very unaware of the succubus in his lap.
Of course they were, no one but Julian could see Sebastian.
Sebastian, who was naked and sitting on his hard cock while eating popcorn.
It was so mundane that it almost made Julian want to laugh, but he’d gotten used to this, which sort of made him want to cry. How often had Sebastian sat on his cock now, regardless of whether it was hard or not? He’d last track.
“Why are you even eating popcorn? My dick not enough for you?”
There was a squeeze around his dick, that tight hole fluttering around his cock, making it twitch and his toes curl. Fuck.
Sebastian tossed a look at him as he craned his neck.
“I enjoy human novelties from time to time.”
Sebastian popped another piece in his mouth and Julian watched his lips move, his lower belly clenched. The scent of Sebastian’s hair as he turned back towards the movie made Julian damn near moan – but he stopped himself. Someone could hear…
Well, maybe not as the only “someones” were seated far from him or partaking in their own exhibition.
Julian swallowed roughly, trying to focus on a movie he wasn’t interested in as Sebastian just sat there on his cock, “feeding” – Sebastian would say.
“You can come, you know.”
“Not until I’m actually fucking you.” Julian hissed, hands coming up to rub circles on Sebastian’s hips, making him hum, slitted pupils fattening out in interest.
“Mmm, the movie has an hour to go, good luck.”
Julian shuddered.
Fuck.