denial with tida

Tida didn't mind being invited back to Ravens bedroom. The young woman was pretty and fun to pray on, play with. Her husband wasn't to bad to deal with either, and he seemed to honestly want to learn how to please his wife better.
Tida looked at the toys in their draw. Honestly, only one draw of toys was a shame. She made a note to buy them more for Christmas. She carefully took out a wand and a pear of cuffs. "Tell me Raven, do you think your ready for orgasm control?"
The Raven looked at Ash confused. "I've heard of orgasm denial, but not control." Ash smiled lightly, as he turned to look at Raven.
"They're similar. But ones specifically to deny orgasm. The other to withhold it if you can't behave." Ash said, Tida hummed.
"So you know things." Ash glanced at her.
"I was a sex slave."
Ravens toes curled a little in excitement, all to eager to try it. "What would I have to do?"
"Get into that little skeleton nighty and then I'll decide."
She'd never seen the woman move faster.
"She's an excited little bird isn't she." Tida said as she started to take her clothes off. Ash looked at her.
"She's eager to learn and explore new things." He took his shirt off.
"And you don't mind?" Ash looked at her.
"I came from a time where it didn't matter what gender you were, sex was sex, I don't understand what it is with this century but if Raven wants to explore her sexuality, I'm not going to stop her." Tida looked at him.
"What if she asked for another man and not me." That had him stopping.
"It depends, the man I would have to know and trust..... And there are few people I trust, even less that I trust with my wife." Tida nodded.
+++++++++++++++++
When Raven came back, she had her kneel by the headboard. Using the cuffs she had Ravens wrists bound behind her and to the headboard so she couldn't move from where she kneeled. "Being your first time, I'll make this simple: if you make a noise, I'll take the toy away. Understand?"
Raven nodded eagerly, watching Tida turn on the wand. She bit her lip when she pushed it between her kneeling thighs, holding back a gasp as it vibrated against her clothed folds. She'd barely ground down on it at all before she groaned... And it was taken away. "Tida!"
"You made a noise, babe."
She pouted. Tida waited a moment before pushing it back under her. She writhed, trying to get more and... She groaned again in pleasure, and it was pulled out. She whinned, looking pleadingly at Acheron for more. But he was watching Raven with hungry eyes, loving these new whining and watching her squirm. He crawled onto the bed, going to touch her.
"Acheron, you Keep those hands to yourself or I'll tie you up......... Again." Ash huffed and sat back, watching her was turning him on, he wanted so badly to touch her, his hands fisted in the sheets.
Tida pushed it back again. She lasted a little longer before she moaned. She keened when Tida took it away once more, whining, and rocking her hips.
"Your going to have to be quiet." Tida hummed.
++++++++++++++
Ash held Raven against his body, her face red and mouth open as Tida thrust into her with a strap on, Ash was inside her as well, though he wasn't moving. Tida hummed and moaned as she reached around playing with her breast. Raven arched up.
"yes like that, move your hips like that." Tida breathed Into raven's ear. Ash groaned lowly as he leaned his head back.
"She's getting close." He whispered, Tida smirked.
"Yeah-" she pushed raven down, pinning her to Ash's chest as she thrust faster.
"Haa- wait wait please please I'm gonna- no no- please please -" Ash then started to move raven collapsed as her body started to shake.
"She's coming." Ash growled. Tida pulled the toy out of her as Ash started thrusting harder, raven's eyes rolled back and her body went limp, Ash shivered as he came. Tida smirked watching his seed spill out of Raven.
"Maybe one day I'll feel that warmth you give her." Ash looked at tida, he frowned.
"Why would you want to feel me inside you?"
"Because I'm curious....." Ash just shook his head and went to get something to clean raven up.