toys

Isabelle hummed, letting Lavender lead her through the woods to Jasons toy shop. "So why did he want to see me out here?"
"For some private time," the bunny answered.
Isabelle certainly wasn't upossed to the idea, however she found it odd he wanted to do it here. Normally theyd do it at her place or his workshop in the castle. Jason didnt like it when she made a mess of this place.
She pushed open the door, raising an eyebrow at how few toys there were around. Wondering into the back room to the workshop, she found Jason waiting with Mr. Glutton, and Alice his only life size doll. "You came," he said surprised.
She raised an eyebrow. "You called."
He smiled, taking her hand and sitting her down on Mr gluttons tail. He was rather soft. "Thank you, for coming. I- Mr glutton wanted to try somethings, with you."
"Ow?"
"Only if you want to," he promised.
"Ill bite. What does he want."
"We want to play."
Ahh. So that was why he'd asked her here. She smiled, looking at Mr glutton. "Feeling a little left out are you?"
The snake huffed. She leaned back, looking up at Jason. "Do your worst."
He blushed as her taunts, swallowing hard. She wasn't surprised when the doll knelt down and unbuttoned the shirt shed worn.
She smiled gently watching it shyly looking at her tits. "Go on," she encouraged.
"I don't want to hurt you." It's voice strained.
She smiled. "Im a succubus darling. Sex can not hurt me."
She closed her eyes as it's thumbs rubbed her nipples, stretching her arms out above her. "Are you going to join us Jason?"
He swallowed, having been mesmerized just watching. He slid into her lap, straddling her thighs. As soon as her little skirt was off, Mr Glutton's tail was between her legs, making her groan and writhe.
"Oh?" Alice looked down watching Mr Glutton's tail rub against Izzy's folds, watching the fabric get darker as Izzy leaked. The doll reached down touching Izzy's core, Jason moved back letting the doll explore.
"It's wet."
"To help the cock go in better."
+++++++++++++
Izzy gasped and arched, Mr Glutton's tail and the doll's fingers in her, it felt good, Jason was sitting back watching, Alice leaned down taking one of Izzy's nipples in her mouth and biting it lightly.
"Ah- you're just- letting them play? Why not you?" Jason shrugged.
"They wanted a turn." Izzy gasped and threw her head back, she couldn't get energy from them though, so this- it felt- weird.
"Sm-small probably Ja-" suddenly she felt energy, looking over her eyes narrowed, Jason must have known because now he sat near her, his cock in his hand as he started stroking himself.
"I- normally don't do this but- you look like- you need someone - ah fuck- who was technically alive." Izzy smiled.
"Mr glutton Alice stop for a second." They frowned but stopped, Izzy moved so she was on her hands and knees, still on Mr Glutton's tail so that she didn't hurt herself.
"Mr Glutton, put the tip of your tail right here." She guided it to her clitoris.
"And Alice." She looked at her.
"Use your fingers and tongue in me okay." The doll moved closer to her, she then looked at the toymaker.
"Ready?" He nodded and she went down on him as the snake started vibrating and the doll started fingering and licking her, Izzy moaned and moved her hips as she bobbed her head, Jason grabbed the floor.
"Ah haaa Izzy Isabella." He closed his eyes as she wrapped her tongue around him, her teeth grazing his glans. He arched his hips up, pressing it to the back of her throat, which she didn't mind, in fact she took him deep in her throat as her ass went up in the air, the doll moved back as Mr Glutton's tail decided to thrust deep into her core. Izzy pulled off Jason's cock.
"Damn glutton- to fast-" she moaned and fell against Jason, Jason chuckled as he rubbed her back, the snake started moving in and out, the tip of it's tail vibrating, Izzy moaned loudly.
"Glutton please wait ah fuck!" She reached down rubbing her clitoris as she moved her hips, she looked up at Jason who leaned down kissing her. Izzy moaned and arched as she came.