used(MxF)

Elentiya was waiting to be used. She'd signed up for the day to be a prostitute. Apparently a group of men were coming to play with her. She hoped they were good. The door opened and she turned... to find 3 Incubus in the doorway. Heat pooled in her core. Ow, this was going to be fun.
~~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~
One had green eyes, one had yellow eyes and then the last one had black eyes. The one with black eyes seemed older then the other two as he walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair. Pulling her to him. She hissed in both pleasure and pain. He leaned down and kissed her, his tongue flicking against hers, she closed her eyes and melted against him, when he pulled away the other two had taken there clothes off, she sucked in her breath. The one with yellow eyes were big, with a knot at its base, the one with green eyes was long and curved. They smirked both of them rubbing their hands up and down there cocks getting them hard. She felt herself get wetter, she then felt the one who kissed her at her back.
"Whats your name dragonling?" He whispered in her ear.
"Anything you want to call me master." The demon purred low in his thoart as he grabbed her and tore her shirt off along with her bra.
"Mathis who will go first?" The one with yellow eyes.
"He should go first he paid and he is older." The one with green eyes said. Elentiya frowned looking at them.
"You don't have to take turns." She took her jeans off and showed them how wet she was.
"I can take all of you." The one with black eyes, Mathis, growled as he smelled her, she noticed his jeans got tighter. She moved over to him, reaching out, and touched his bulge.
"Hmmm. Your big." She said looking up at him. The other two moved over.
"Whats your names?" She asked as she undid his jeans.
"I'm known as Mathis." The one with black eyes said.
"Zack." The yellow eyed one said.
"Dominic." The one with green eyes said. She smiled and took Mathis' jeans off she was extremely surprised to see that his cock was long thick and had a knot at the base. With out a thought she took it into her mouth, Mathis growled grabbing her head.
"Oh she went right for it." Dominic said.
"Damn she's taking it." Zack went to grab her hand and put it on his cock, as Domonic done the something, Elentiya started to move her hands up and down their hard shafts, as Mathis moved her head.
"Mmff." Elentiya moaned as she felt one of them grab her breast, then the other one.
"Is she good Mathis?" Dominic asked, he groaned in answer as he thrust into her mouth. Elentiya felt him hit the back of her throat, her eyes rolled into the back of her head at the feeling.
"Damn she took it all! Even the knot." Zack said. Mathis shivered as he felt her mouth around him.
"She's good...." Mathis growled as he pulled away from her. Elentiya took deep breath and looked up at him.
"Get up slut." Mathis growled as he grabbed her hair. Elentiya hissed in both pain and pleasure, then she felt Zack grab her wrist and pull them together while Dominic tied them.
"Am I going to be tied down masters?" Mathis nodded.
"I like my women tied down and begging me to stuff them full with my seed." Elentiya shivered.
"And trust me Dragonling-" he bent down to her ear, nibbling as he whispered.
"I'm going to stuff you better then a turkey on Thanksgiving. You will be leaking my seed from your mouth pussy and ass~" he purred.
"I'll hold you to is master." She purred back as she licked her lips. He bent down and gave her a scorching kiss that made her dizzy and breathless as he slipped his fingers in her.
"Oh all you done was suck my dick and your already wet." He said pulling away. Elentiya gasped and moved her hips as he fingered her. After a few seconds he pulled his hand away and threw her on the mattress roughly, making her body ignite with lust. Zack and Dominic crawled over to her on the bed as Mathis knelt between her legs. Her hands were tied behind her, so all she could do was squirm as Mathis lowered his mouth down on her nub, licking her. She squirmed and he hissed, pinning her thighs down.
"Don't fucking move slut." Zack and Dominic each roughly grabbed one of her breasts, each pulling and pinching as they saw fit. She loved them being rough with her and it caused her to writhe on the mattress. She hissed then moaned loudly as they nibbled and licked at her ears. It didn't take much before she came, which Mathis greedily licked up, but they were just getting started.
"Damn she taste so sweet." Mathis groaned as he slipped his fingers in her to bring more of her nectar out. She moaned and writhed on the bed. He pulled his hand away and rubbed his cock slicking it up with her juices. Elentiya watched him. He smirked as he saw her get wetter.
"You like to watch me jerk myself off using your sweet nectar?" She licked her lips and nodded. Zack grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard.
"He asked you a question whore."
"Yes." She hissed.
"Yes what?"
"Yes master." Zack smirked.
"When we ask a question you answer it. Got it?" Zack asked.
"Yes master." She said, Mathis grabbed her by her hair as he pulled her to him.
"Here is another rule. Don't move a fucking muscle. Got it?" He kissed her forcing his tongue into her mouth, she shook feeling his tongue dominate her mouth, when he pulled away she was panting.
"Do you understand slut?" Zack asked, she nodded.
She moaned out as she felt Dominic nibble at her ear.
"Answer bitch!" She cried out as Zack smacked her ass.
"Yes master." She said.
"Good." Mathis purred and pushed her back down on her back. He knelt down and spead her legs, he then dipped down again, this time letting his tongue enter her completely. She moaned out as she felt Dominic nibble at her ear, and Mathis' tongue deep in her, god it felt like it was in her womb, it caused her to squirm. Exactly as she'd been told not to. Zack growled as he grabbed Her.
"What the fuck did we say slut!" He moved Mathis away and without warning, slammed his big cock into her. Elentiya screamed and grabbed at him, but Dominic grabbed her bond wrist, pinning then above her, Zack didn't wait for her to adjust as he fucked her roughly.
"What. Did. We. Say!" He said with each thurst. Elentiya couldn't speak as her body was set on fire, specifically her core as tears watter her eyes. Zack was definitely rough. She came twice before she could speak. "Not... to move," she panted, as she started to get his rhythm.
She moved with him, making him go deeper in her. It felt amazing, for him and her. Zack gasped, his eyes narrowing.
"Fuck.... You fucking slut. You like me being rough." He slammed into her more.
"Your fucking core is taking me with no resistance." He grabbed her breast and squeeze them roughly. Mathis smirked watching him.
"Careful Zack. Save some for the rest of us." Zack growled as he thrust into her faster, she screamed as her back arched and she felt him slip past her cervix, she shook her head and pulled at her wrist trying to get free, but he grabbed her hips and growled, holding her as he finally climaxed, his hot seed spilling into her, she gasped as she felt heat flow into her womb, her mouth opening in a sound less yell.
~~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~
Elentiya was pinned against Dominic, his cock buried all the way to the knot in her ass as Mathis was buried in her core going in and out, and Zack was deep in her thoart.
"Shit~" Zack groaned as he thrust into her mouth, Dominic was rotating his hips seeing as he couldn't pull out yet, his knot locked him in, she screamed around zack's cock as Mathis sliped his knot into place locking him in, Elentiya release again as she felt them deep inside her, then chocked as Zack came down her thoart. He pulled away aand looked at the others. Mathis groaned as he finally released deep inside her and so did Dominic, they could finally pull out then. Elentiya laid there panting, her ass and core leaking there seed. Before she could take another breath she screamed out as she felt Zack start to lick her folds. She grabbed his horns her bond wrist aching as she moaned.
"Damn Mathis.... You came so much. You flooded her." He mumbled as he stuck his finger in her.
She smirked, panting. "I'm just... that good." Dominic chuckled.
"Really now? How good will you bee if I shove my cock down your throat?" She looked at him.
"I'll swallow all your seed."
"Big words for a little bitch." Mathis said as he grabbed her by her hair, she hissed in pleasure and pain, he moved her so she was pressed against his chest, her back against him as he slammed into her ass all the way to the knot, slipping it inside her, she went to scream, but Dominic grabbed her and kissed her, Zack then moved to her core and started to lick her, then let his tongue slip into her.
"Mmph!" Her hips bucked and Dominic pulled away.
"Oh fuck. Can't you fuck me harder!" Mathis grabbed the back of her neck.
"Move Zack." He growled. Zack laid on his back.
"Give me her core. I'll fuck the shit out of her."
Mathis moved her and let her lay against Zack and he roughly entered her. She cried out, but it was short lived as Dominic shoved his cock down her throat. Shed move and squirm, so they'd punish her. And she knows how to use her tongue well.
"Fuck! stop moving bitch!" Zack grabbed her breast and squeezing it hard, so much that his nails pierced her skin. Mathis stopped moving along with Zack.
"Ah~ she.... Mathis.... Zack.... She.... Oh~ shit~" Elentiya smirked as she sucked and flicked her tongue over his tip. Dominic gasped and shoved his cock down her throat and came. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as he pulled away. But she didn't get time to recover when Zack started thrusting into her. She moaned and moved against him, but he stopped, and Mathis grabbed her hair pulling her hair.
"Fuck me harder!" She yelled. They all smirked and gave her exactly what she wanted, each taking turns at the places. Soon Elentiya was passed out her body sore and bloody from scratches and bites, she shook as more of their seed leaked out of her.
"She's out cold." Zack laughed. Mathis moved over.
"I'm not done. You two go on." They smirked and nodded, leaving.
~~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~
Elentiya woke up shaking and moaning. She looked around to find her self tied spread eagle on the bed, no clothes and Mathis between her legs, she moaned loudly as his tongue teased her. She moaned as her body released.
"Nice to see your awake." He purred. He then pulled away, but she still felt pleasure, it.... He smirked seeing her move her hips. There was a click sound and Elentiya moaned. It was a vibrator.
"Seems like you like this." She nodded and moaned. He turned it on the highest setting and tossed the remote away and moved between her legs.
"Wh-What are you.... Doing? You'll-" he thrust into her ass. Oh she wasn't expecting that. She moaned. With the vibrator in her core and his cock going in and out of her ass. She lost all control and came.... Her body shaking.... But still he thrust and bucked against her. She pulled on her wrist and screamed. Her body was on fire with pleasure and he was feeding the flames.
"Harder!" She screamed. He smirked and moved so he had more leverage and thrust into her at an inhuman speed. She screamed as she came again, this time the vibrator coming out. Mathis grabbed her hips and slammed into her locking the knot in and his heat flowed into her. She shook.
"Was that good enough?" She hummed as her eyes fell closed.
"Untie.... Untie me now." Mathis smirked as he bent down.
"Not a chance slut~" He purred in her ear as he pulled his cock out of her ass and thrust into her core fast. She moaned and shook. He fucked her until he was fully satisfied and finally pulled out and untied her. She was already out cold as he left her.