on knees

Sebastian smirked as he looked at the people in the bar.
"Put a bullet in a kids head Think they've got a sickness if they're not dressed up straight." He started to sing.
"But what happens in the closet Doesn't matter if you profit from the flag of the USA." Julian blinked watching him and his band, he had always had a crush on the Goth singer.
"You're too fucking old, you do as you're told You base your life off an ancient scroll Out there burning witches, filling up the ditches!" He then got on his knees and blinked those eyelined eyes.
"Tell me, can I still be saved?" He got up and winked.
"There's no love like Christian hate Let's all count down 'til judgement day How tall is heavens gate if you stand outside and pass the blame? Your God is a rope he used to pull close You tie it up around my throat So tell me, who do you pray to? When I'm on my knees I can play too."
++++++++++++++
Julian gasped as he arched against the wall, his eyelids fluttering as he grabbed Sebastian's hair.
"F-fuck hmmm yes-" he looked down, Sebastian was on his knees, his hands on his thighs as he sucked Julian's cock, he glanced up at him.
"Fuck Sebastian- your too good good at this-" Julian said as he leaned his head back.
"It's my specialty jewels." He pulled off long enough to say then deep throated him, Julian jerked his hips, he grabbed both sides of Sebastian's head and started to fuck his mouth, Sebastian closed his eyes relaxing his jaw and breathing through his nose, he started to moan.
"Oh! Fuck keep- keep that- keep that up- yes yes I'm..... Sebastian I'm.... Oh fuck I'm coming! Coming!" He thrust in deep, Sebastian groaned as he swallowed every drop Julian spilled down his throat.
"Ah..." Julian let go of him letting him pull back.
"Fuck that felt good." Sebastian smiled as he got up.
"After my next set, I'll let you destroy my hole." Sebastian said as he pulled Julian's hand to his ass.
"I'm already stretched." He whispered, as he took Julian's hands and putting them in his tight jeans, Julian reached to his ass and groaned deep in his throat as he felt the toys hilt, he pulled it out a bit then let it sink back in.
"Ha careful jewels, I'm already hard enough."
"How about I just fuck you now instead of later." He whispered as he bit his ear.
"Because i come harder if I'm teased a bit." He moved away.
"See you later."