let's shower

"Lets shower."
Chayya smirked, casually picking Eragon up. "After I have you my king."
Eragon shook his head amusedly, smile dancing on his lips. "Is this going to become an every night thing?"
"I don't see why not," he purred, setting him down gently on the bed.
Eragon looked up at him amusedly. "Strip."
Chayya paused, looking down at Eragon. "You heard me."
With a sigh, the Night dragon got up and undressed. He didn't put on a show sadly, quickly pulling everything off before climbing back over Eragon. "Happy?"
"Not quite." He laid his arms up above his head. "Undress me."
Chayya grinned, leaning down and immedietly taking the troublesome fabric off, throwing them hastily on the floor before climbing back over him. "Happy?"
Eragon gently pushed Chayya, and the Night Dragon let him role so he was ontop. "I want you inside me."
"Then hurry the fuck up," he growled lowly.
He tangled a hand through Chayyas dark hair that was in sore need of a hair cut, before pulling him up to sit. And then he impaled himself on Chayya as they kissed, moaning into each others mouths. Tonight was going to be slow and hot...
+++++++++
Eragon arched against chayya as he came again, his body shaking lightly, Chayya had pulled so many orgasms from his body.
"Ch-chayya..... St-stop...... No more..... I.... Ohhhh~" he moaned as chayya flipped him on his stomach, Chayya's hands rubbing his back. And still thrusting slowly.
"Chayya~ oh gods~ chayya please~ enough I'm...... Ohhhh~" he shook, his eyes rolling back.
"Ohhhh~" he laid there limp as chayya pulled yet other from his body. Chayya bent to his ear.
"I know your body my king...... I know what you can handle." He gave a particular hard thrust, eragon jerked, his mouth opening as he moaned.
"I know exactly where to hit....." Eragon shook as he felt Chayya grind against his sensitive spot.
"And I know how much you can take." Eragon gasped feeling chayya fill him up again, he was already so full.
"Chayya~" he kissed the mark on his neck and pulled out of him, eragon groaned and relaxed, chayya's seed dribbled out of him. Chayya made a purring sound as he picked him up and took him to the bath.
"Now we can bath my king." He said walking him to the bath room, his seed falling out of Eragon. Eragon sighed lightly..... He loved his dragon.