drunken night

Julian nodded, downing the last of his drink before getting another. "If you want to go sing again, there's still time."
Sebastian shook his head, already a little fuzzy from all the drinks. "We should probably head back."
Julian nodded. "I'm going to wait for Caleb. You two go on ahead." Max said looking at them.
Julian nodded, practically skilling his new drink before saying goodbye to his friend.
It was begining to rain outside, and the alchahole in Julian's system let him pull Seb close by the waist, his magic shielding them from the rain. And Sebastian wrapped his arm around him too, quite happy to lean against him.
Until Sebastian tripped of course, Julian catching him by his arm. But with the wet floor, he swiveled and landed hard against the wall, Sebastian to his chest. They both laughed, the warmth of each other keeping away the rains cold as it trickled down both of them.
But as their laughs fadded, Sebastian couldn't help noticing how perfect this moment felt, being here in Julians arms.
It may have been the alcohol, but he liked this. *No*, he thought as he reached up, brushing his thumb along Julian's lip. Not the alchaol. How many times had he hoped or dreamed for something like this? And now, he had it.
Julian looked so hot with the way his clothes were plastered to him in the rain. So Sebastian let his hand trail down, over his soaked shirt, grazing the belt before slowly flowing back up under his shirt. Feeling the muscles all over his chest. He pinched his nipples, a soft gasp escaping Julian's lips that shot fire straight to Sebs core.
So he smiled, standing on the tips of his toes to teasingly brush his lips over his. And Julian groaned, leaning forward desperately for the kiss. Sebastian chuckled. "How much did you drink Jewels?"
His own voice sounded raspy to his ears. "Enough."
Seb pinched a little harder, watching as Julian's eyes fluttered closed. Sebastian pulled Julian closer, his hips grinding against Sebastian. Sebastian's hands working on Julian's chest, their lips locked together as they both fought for dominance, but in the end Sebastian was victorious and claimed every inch of Julian's mouth before they pulled apart to take in much needed oxygen. Both panting as Sebastian pulled his hands back from under Julian's shirt, he smiled as he saw his harden nipples under his very wet shirt.
"My apartment isn't that far away." He panted as he pulled Julian's shirt to get him closer.
"Want to have some fun jewels?" Julian groaned as he grinded his hips against Sebastian.
"I-i don't know..... Just.... I'm so fucking horny now......" Sebastian looked down seeing in fact Julian was very fucking hard and was humping his leg, wanting to ease the strain.
"I'll get us a cab." Sebastian whispered against his lips as he kissed him then pulled him to the street, Julian leaned against him as Sebastian waved a cab down.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sebastian had his hand in Julian's jeans, Sebastian's body pressed against Julian as they kissed in the cab, the driver either ignoring or oblivious to what was going on as Julian grabbed Sebastian's shirt, pulling back with a gasp as his cock twitched.
"You like that?" Sebastian whispered in his ear.
"You like me touching you in this cab? Like me giving your cock a good rub in front of someone?" Sebastian whispered against his ear, Julian leaned his head back his legs opening wider, it felt so good as Sebastian worked him in his jeans, he wanted to come, needed too.
"Pl-please~" Julian whispered as he leaned his head against Sebastian.
"Please more~" Sebastian smirked as he looked at the cab driver. Then at Julian, Sebastian leaned down, unzipping Julian's jeans a bit to let the tip of his cock out and licked it. Julian through his head back.
"Sebastian~" he moaned lowly.
"Sir?" Julian covered his mouth.
"Nothing, just take the next right." Sebastian said as he glanced at Julian.
"We will finish this at my place." Sebastian whispered as he put Julian's cock back in place. Julian groaned in disappointment.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
They barely made it to the bedroom in Sebastian's apartment, shoes jackets and shirts all over the place as Sebastian pushed Julian onto the bed, Sebastian wasted no time as he took his own jeans off, Julian's eyes went wide as he saw him, his lean body, and the fact he didn't have underwear on.
"You always go like that?"
"Yeah, makes things easier." Sebastian said as he crawled on the bed, making his way up to Julian, Julian felt Sebastian's body heat, felt his weight a bit, he loved it, especially when he started kissing him, Sebastian's hands tracing on his body, soon he was moving down Julian's body, kissing and sucking. Sebastian bit Julian's nipple lightly causing the other boy to moan and arch up, Sebastian smiled as he pulled lightly and moved to bite the other one.
"Fuck~" Julian hissed in pleasure. His eyes half lidded as he looked at Sebastian, watching him lick on them to soothe the pain, he then moved down to his stomach, kissing and licking there, his tongue flicking in his bellybutton hole. Julian couldn't believe that felt good, though the best was coming, soon his jeans and underwear was gone, and Sebastian was nestled between his legs, Julian's half hard cock in front of him.
"Your simi-hard. You like what I'm doing?"
"Yes." Julian answered truthfully.
"It's about to get better." Julian's head went back and back arched as Sebastian took his cock in his mouth. Julian grabbed the pillow, his knees binding as Sebastian started to suck on him.
"Oh gods~" Julian moaned, his eyes wide, he glanced down at Sebastian, seeing him looking at him as he hollowed out his cheeks and took him deep in his mouth.
"Oh fucking hell~" Julian's head fell back.
"Oh fuck me~ oh gods Sebastian~" Julian reached out, Sebastian took his hand and placed it in his hair. Then moved his hands back to holding him. Julian pulled on his hair lightly causing him to moan, the vibrations going to Julian's cock and making his jerk his hips, Sebastian choked a bit but didn't pull off, instead he relaxed his throat and took him deeper. Julian grabbed a fist full of Sebastian's hair, his eyes wide.
"Fuck your- oh gods so tight~ oh fucking shit~ Sebastian~" Julian moaned and started to rut against his mouth, his hands pulling on his hair then pushing his head back down, sood Sebastian lost control and let Julian move his head, just letting him fuck his mouth, or more like his throat.
"Oh fuck oh fuck~ oh gods Seb oh fuck your mouth is- oh Ima gonna oh gods I'm gonna to come Sebastian~" Julian went to pull him off but instead Sebastian grabbed his hips and took him as deep as he could in his throat, swallowing to keep stimulating him, Julian through his head back crying out as his hips jerked, his eyes wide as hot cum shot down Sebastian's throat, Sebastian's eyes rolled back, he moved a bit sucking as he pulled off him. Julian laid there a bit dazed as he looked up at Sebastian watching him.
"It's not over yet lover."
++++++++++++++++++++++
Julian grabbed the pillow, his legs spread wide with Sebastian buried deep inside his ass, he laid on his stomach and moaned as Sebastian abused his prostate, both of them covered in cum and sweat. Sebastian moved him to his side as he grabbed Julian's twitching cock.
"Fuck your insides are twitching like your cock~"
Julian panted and moaned, his body over work, he found himself on his back looking up at Sebastian, his eyes unfocused.
"S-seb~ Sebastian~ I'm gonna~ oh gods it hurts~ Sebastian please~ ahhh!" Julian grabbed Sebastian as he arched, his body spasmed as his eyes rolled back. Sebastian cried out in pleasure as he too had a dry orgasm, he fell beside Julian, both of them panting as they come down from their high. Sebastian moved first pulled Julian against him. And bother passed out...