Skating-Castiel

For your birthday, Cas decided to take you ice skating. (If your birthday is in the summer or spring let's just say he teleported you to some really cold place). However, Castiel had no clue how to ice skate, which made the experience much more hilarious.

You slid onto the rink with ease. You weren't an expert, but this definitely wasn't your first time skating. Castiel came onto the rink very slowly, practically stomping on the ice. The ice rink was empty, leaving you two to do whatever you pleased. You giggled, watching the angel clink onto the side railings. "Cas, do you even know how to skate?"

His cheeks burned a bright red hue as he shook his head. He was just so adorable sometimes, and he didn't even know it. You skated towards him, reaching out your hand.

"Come on, Cas. We'll start slow."

He grabbed your hand, hesitantly distancing himself from the railing. You swayed left to right slowly, building up some momentum. "You see the way my feet are moving? You kinda have to sway along with it. Left, right. Left, right. You try it."

He nodded and let go of your hand. Castiel slowly drifted away, swaying like you taught him too. A wide grin grew upon his face and his shiny blue eyes brightened with joy. "Look (Y/N)! I'm doing it!"

You nodded and gave him a thumbs up. He must have been a pretty fast learner because sooner or later, you caught him picking up his pace and started going hockey player fast. He zoomed across the rink,  going way too fast for a beginner. And then it hit you that you never taught him how to stop. "Uh Cas, maybe slow down a bit!" you yelled as he started getting closer and closer toward you. His hands flayed around frantically as he thought for some reason that would help him stop.

"I-I can't..." Before you could get out of the way, he crashed into you, making you both land hard on the ice. You immediately felt a harsh sting on your back as you hit the cold ice, but otherwise you were unscathed. His bright blue eyes widened with worry, "Are you hurt (Y/N)?"

You couldn't help but chuckle and he squinted at you, confused by your reaction. "I don't get it. What's so funny?" Cas asked.

"You are. And I'm fine Castiel. Just slow down there tiger," you giggled. He started to laugh too, looking deep into your eyes. Your laughs started to fade, as you soon realized he was still on top of you. His hands were planted on the ice, caging you under his presence.

Castiel started to lean closer to you, your faces just inches apart. "Your heart beat, (Y/N). It's beating rapidly. Are you nervous?"

You stuttered, "Uh k-kinda... I mean, you're kinda still on top of me and I erm..." Your cheeks were flushed red. Castiel leaned closer to you until your lips touched. You closed your eyes as you deepened the kiss, soft and sweet. You were surprised at both how forward the angel was, and how amazing the kiss was. He must've asked someone for advice. Dean, you thought.

After a few seconds, Castiel pulled away, looking deep into your eyes. "Uh Cas. As much as I really want to continue this, you're kinda crushing me," you squealed.

"Apologies (Y/N). I did not mean to hurt you." Cas quickly lifted off of you. When he tried to pull you up, however, you ended up just collapsing on to of him. Both of you just couldn't stop laughing. "Happy Birthday, (Y/N)," Castiel chuckled.