Another French Mistake- Team Free Will(mostly Dean)

~(a/n: I'm so sorry everyone. I feel like satan since I haven't updated in a while but I have returned from hiatus finally. I'm working on another chapter that will be coming soon rather quickly as compensation for my laziness. Anyways, this is a reader edit of the 'French Mistake' episode with some other stuff changed too. Also, your actor's name is Maddie cause yolo)~

It happened all so quick. One minute you were in Bobby's house, talking to Balthazar and then, "Cut!" yelled some guy in a raggedy blue cap and headset. You raised a brow in confusion as you looked around, noticing you landed on an air mattress.

You glanced at Sam and Dean, who were clearly confused as well. "Um...where the hell are we?" You asked Sam. Sam shrugged in response. He picked up a shard of glass and bent it easily, with wide eyes. Rubber? Dean opened his mouth to say something, but was pulled away by some lady talking about 'taking off makeup' or something.

A reporter approached you and Sam with wide eyes. "Jared, Maddie, nice to meet you. How does it feel to be filming your sixth season of 'Supernatural' ?" The reporter asked with a smile.

Jared? Maddie? Who the hell was she talking about? you thought. Sam asked with an unsure tone, "Supernatural?"

"Yes, the show that you star in as Sam Winchester," the reporter explained, looking at him as if he were insane.

"Right, um...it feels great I guess?" Sam replied with another question.

"How about you Maddie?" The reporter turned to you, hoping to get some more information. Show? Filming? This all sounded like a terrible dream.

"I guess I'm proud we've reached our fifth season. We've come so far," you started to ramble on, making up more crap as you go.

Luckily, your boyfriend Dean came to the rescue, with a mouthful of food in his mouth. The reporter took notes and ran off to go pester some other actors. "Dude, they have mini phili cheese steak sandwiches!" Dean sneered with a wide grin on his face.

"Really Dean?" Sam responded with his bitchface. He sighed and decided to shrug it off, "I think I know what this is."

"What?" Dean asked.

"A tv show,"Sam responded.

Dean raised a brow, "Ya think?"

Sam nodded, "Well here, wherever 'here' is- Balthazar must've trapped us into a twilight zone, a place where our lives are a tv show."

"But why?" Dean asked. That was a good question. Sam shrugged in response. Dean persisted, "No really, why? Why the hell would anyone want to watch a show about our lives?"

"Apparently not much people do. Look, I'm not saying this makes any sense, but I think we've landed in some other dimension. In this universe, your names are Jensen Ackles and Maddie Collins. And I'm something called a 'Jared Padalecki,'" Sam explained. You bursted out laughing at how strange Sam and Dean's names sounded.

"What's so funny?" Dean raised his eyebrows at you.

"Nothing," you elbowed him playfully with a grin, and emphasized, "Jensen."

~Time Skip~

You all exited the studio and walked out, seeing the impala. Dean spotted it right away, a wide grin on his face, "Hey, at least my baby made it."

Suddenly, a crew member started to flick mud on the windshield. Dean glared angrily, "Hey what do you think you're-"

You tapped Dean's shoulder and he turned with annoyance, "What?!?"

"Don't 'what' me," you snapped. You pointed to the three other Impalas in the parking lot, "Look."

Dean gulped at the sight, "I think I'm gonna be sick."