Back to School-Supernatural

~(A/N: I know this is long overdue since many of you have probably already started school but uh...here's another preference thing?)~

•Dean•
"I don't see the point of you going to school (Y/N). Sammy can just homeschool you," said your boyfriend Dean.

"Dean, we hunt monsters for a living. Can't I just be normal for once?" You pleaded. It was your senior year of highschool and you knew this would probably be your last year of acting like a regular teenager.

Dean sighed, "Fine. Want me to drive you?"

"Heck yeah! Can I drive?" You grinned enthusiastically as you grabbed your backpack.

"In your dreams sweetheart," Dean said, finishing up his cup of coffee.

~Time Skip~

"You remember everything I told you?" Dean asked as he parked the impala in front of your school. Students stared in awe and there were muffled whispers as they noticed who you were with.

"Yes. Don't bring up the job, act normal, and don't mind the snobby kids," you answered.

"And?"

"Kick ass if I have to," you told him, rolling your eyes.

"That's my girl," he smiled and planted a soft kiss on your lips. "Good luck. You're gonna need it babe."

"I know," you laughed and hopped out of the car, waving good bye. As you turned around, you noticed a bunch of girls with wide eyes giving you a clear look of jealousy and hate.

•Sam•
"Do I really have to go?" You groaned as you clicked the snooze button on your phone.

Sam chuckled slightly and wrapped his arm tight around your waist. You turned to face him and gave him your best pouty face. "That's not going to work on me (Y/N). And weren't you the one telling me how excited you were to go to school last night?"

"That was when I forgot how early I had to wake up," you sighed.

"You say that now, but I promise you that you'll have the greatest I time of your life. Plus, you've been cooped up in this bunker with me for so long, I feel like you need some air," Sam whispered, pushing aside a strand of hair that covered your eyes.

"What if no one likes me? What if I don't make any friends?" You panicked.

"You'll be fine (Y/N). Now go get dressed, you're gonna be late," Sam pecked your lips. "I'll even make you breakfast."

"You can't cook," you chuckled.

•Castiel•
"Cas, you can go now," you mumbled nervously as you stood at the entrance of your school. Castiel teleported you to school on your first day and for some reason didn't want to leave.

"Are you sure this is a good idea (Y/N)? I won't be able to keep you safe in there," Castiel frowned.

"I'll be fine. And I don't think the security guards are gonna let you follow me around to each of my classes anyway," you laughed.

"Did you at least bring your angel blade with you?"

"Of course. Never leave the house without it," you said, showing the glistening blade peering within your school uniform blazer.

"If you need anything or are in any danger, remember to pray. I'll be there as fast as I can," Castiel said.

"I know, I know," you nodded  and pressed your lips onto his, "Thank you Cas. I'll see you after school."

•Gabriel•
"Hi, my name is Mr. Lierbag and I'll be your world history teacher for the year," Mr. Lierbag introduced himself to the class. He seemed average at first, short brown hair, average height, etc.

But there was something about his eyes that intrigued you. They seemed so familiar. You'd seen those whiskey colored eyes practically everyday. But it couldn't have been him, you just saw him this morning.

"(Y/N) (L/S), did I say that right?" Mr. Lierbag asked, gazing at you with a slight smirk.

"Uh yeah," you nodded, unsure why he called you out.

"You seem to be more focused on your thoughts than the class. How about you tell me a similarity between ancient China's patriarchal system and Western Europe's?" He asked.

"Um...you do know this is like the first day of class, right? How do you expect me to know that?" You arched a brow. Who did this guy think he was?

"Right. Maybe you can figure that out in detention after school, my classroom," He nodded. You opened your mouth to retort, but he quickly interrupted by changing the subject.

~Time Skip~
"Excuse me sir, I don't understand why I was given detention for a question I clearly didn't know the answer to," you told Mr. Leirbag after class had been dismissed.

"Wow you're oblivious. You really haven't figured it out by now?" He asked.

"Figured out what?"

He sighed and his face began to morph into a familiar trickster you knew quite well. You gasped and your look of surprised turned into one of anger. "Gabe!"

"Guilty as charged," he shrugged.

"Why are you here?!?" You asked with crossed arms.

"Well I couldn't stand not being able to see you for eight hours so I decided to pose as a teacher here," he admitted.

"And you chose to give me detention?" You still didn't get it.

"Oh stop complaining cupcake. This was all for you," Gabriel grinned and pulled you into a kiss.

•Crowley•
Listening to the wonders of Shakespeare for practically about an hour by now, you were half-asleep. As much as you had been excited for your first day, you regretted even coming considering you were dying of boredom.

"(Y/N) (L/N)?" Your English teacher called out.

You sat up in your seat, rubbing your eyes, "Yes?"

"Your counselor is waiting for you in the hall. You can take your stuff," he said.

You nodded and quickly grabbed your backpack, excited that you could finally leave. You weren't sure why your counselor wanted to see you, but it sounded better than staying any longer to listen to that lecture.

Once you walked out of class, you scanned the hallway, but your counselor was no where to be found. "Hello darling," a familiar accented voice greeted and you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You quickly turned around and smiled at the sight. "Crowley!" You jumped into his arms with a smile, "What are you doing here?"

"I sensed your boredom and decided to make an appearance," he smiled, "Oh and about your counselor..."

"Don't tell me you killed her," you cringed.

"No she's very much alive. Just not competent," he shrugged. Before you could respond, he interrupted with a kiss, "No worries, I'm your new counselor darling."

"So where to now counselor?" You asked with a smirk.