Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley(Part 2)

"Alright, so I have an idea on how we can defeat the darkness," Sam walked in the kitchen urgently, interrupting you from you peaceful morning coffee session. He glanced around the room hesitantly, as if he didn't want any one else hearing the conversation.

"Shoot," you took a sip of my coffee, ready to listen to his genius plan.

"You know those visions I told you about that I keep having?"

You already knew where this was going and didn't like it. "No, I know your plan and it's a terrible idea. We're not letting Lucifer out again," you shook your head, standing up from your seat to go wash your mug.

Sam followed me to the sink, still persisting, "Just hear me out. It all makes sense, why else would I be getting these visions? God's trying to tell me that we need his help. Lucifer's probably the only one strong enough to kill her."

"What about Dean? Have you told him your master plan?" I turned around, looking the Winchester in the eye; which really hurt my neck since he was so tall.

"He wouldn't listen anyway. That's why I need your help. If I could just find a way to talk to him-"

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked.

"We need the help of a witch. A very powerful witch."

"You're kidding me right?" your minds were so in sync you automatically knew who he meant. "Rowena?"

"It's our only option. Do you have any other ideas?"

You sighed, knowing he was right. "Fine. But what makes you think she'll help us?"

"Don't worry I've got it all planned. I just need you to convince Crowley to help."

"That'll be easy," you muttered sarcastically, "He hates his mom."

"Yeah, but he had a huge crush on you. Trust me, he'll listen to anything you tell him to do."

"Really?" you smiled, sounding a bit flattered.

Sam furrowed his brows, grossed out by my reaction, "Don't tell me you've got a thing for him too? He's the king of hell...well, used to be."

"I don't!" you retorted and finished up cleaning, "Now you go worry about your plan while I go talk up a storm with Crowley."

~Time Skip~

"Hello darling, now how may I help you in this finest hour?" Crowley stood by the dresser, drinking a glass of scotch.

"Sam and I need you to get us down to hell so he can talk to Lucifer and bring your mom too. And you're not really in the position to say no because-"

"I'll do it."

"Wait, what?" you arched a brow.

"I said, I'll do it."

"I heard that part, but why are you so willing to help?"

"Call it me doing you a favor and it'll give me the chance to get rid of my putrid excuse of a mother once and for all," Crowley spoke, his words dripping with disgust when describing his mom.

"That was easier than I expected," you smiled, mentally high-fiving yourself, "Guess I'll see you later then so we can head down to hell."

"Why leave so soon? Can't we have a chat?" Crowley frowned.

"Chat about what?"

"Scotch?" he offered me a glass.

"No thanks, more into hard whiskey," you declined.

"Figures," Crowley muttered bitterly and set his glass down on the dresser.

"I should really go," you mumbled, taking a step back. Having a chat with the former king of hell? No thanks.

"Why are you so reluctant to stay?" Crowley stepped toward you, making you walk back more, "Are you frightened?"

"No," you muttered, you voice practically shaking as you spoke. He was definitely unconvinced, but continued walking your way. You kept stumbling backwards, until your back hit the cold wall. You glanced both ways, try to figure a way out, until he placed both his hands on either side of you on the wall, trapping you with his body.

Crowley leaned down towards you, his nose brushing slightly down your neck. "You're practically oozing with trepidation, (Y/N)," he chuckled, "What's the matter? Scared of a little demon?"

You wanted to say no, but the words just couldn't process out loud. He reeked of alcohol and thick cologne.

"Have you ever had a demon inside of you (Y/N)?"

"Can't say I have," you finally gathered the confidence to form a coherent sentence, and lifted up the hem of your shirt to reveal an anti-possession tattoo right above your hip bone. He seemed taken aback as he gasped at the tattoo. You gave him a devious smirk deciding to play along as you wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning in for a kiss.

Suddenly, you stumbled forward into nothingness, and open your eyes, realizing Crowley had disappeared. "Crowley?" you furrowed your eyebrows, "Where'd you go?"

"I'm right here," Crowley said nervously from behind you. You turned around to see the demon nervously avoiding your gaze. "I think you should go."

"Wait, what'd I do?"

"Just...go," he insisted, "Don't worry, I'll still help you and Sam with your plan or whatever."

You wanted to say more, but he wouldn't even dare to look your way. It was so strange how distant he was being all the sudden. He's the one that started it.

~Time Skip~

"Hey Crowley, what's going on with (Y/N)? She's been locked in her room all day. And the last person she talked to was you," Sam said, peering into the demon's room.

"Oh is she?" Crowley said with raised eyebrows but there was sadness in his eyes. "She'll get over it."

"What'd you do?" Sam started to get defensive.

"I didn't think she would take it seriously. I was just playing tricks, my usual flirtatious endeavors."

"So you were flirting with her? That's why she's all sad?"

"That's not the whole story. She tried to kiss me and I told her to leave," Crowley explained.

"Really? You of all people? Didn't think you were the type to deny the offer," Sam arched a brow, confused by this new personality he was seeing.

"I wanted to kiss her back..it's just. There's something different about (Y/N), something that makes me feel...human," Crowley grimaced, "I know, it's disgusting. I can't believe it either."

"Awe, you have a crush on (Y/N). It's weird but cute," Sam smiled.

"It's not cute. And don't tell her anything. I don't need her developing any feeling for me and the same goes vice versa. I'm the King of Hell, not a low life hunter."

"Wow, thanks," Sam's words dripped with sarcasm.