Hella-Charlie Bradbury

~(A/N: Hey everybody! This was requested by @BlaxkMoon. Give her a follow if you'd like. This is in the perspective of a female and I hope many of you enjoy reading this as much as I had fun writing it)~

"Hey (Y/N), what are you watching?" Your heart skipped a beat when you heard the mention of your name. You turned around to see Charlie hop into the seat on the couch beside you. Her curly red hair bounced back onto her shoulder once she landed on the sofa.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two," you answered with a smile, straining to keep your eyes fixated on the screen. "It just started."

"Oh awesome," she smiled back excitedly, "Can I watch?"

"Yeah, of course," you nodded, handing her your bowl of popcorn to share.

"Thanks," the red head said as she took a fistful of buttery popcorn in her hand. Your cheeks burned as red as her hair as she leaned her head onto your shoulder. You weren't sure how you were going to focus on the movie with Charlie there to distract you with her looks.

You had always had a crush on Charlie, since the day you laid eyes on her. She practically became your best friend after Dean had introduced her to you. You didn't mind it at first, seeing as you two had so much in common, but spending more time with her just made your crush grow bigger to a point where you couldn't even be around Charlie without getting speechless.

However, you never gained the courage to tell her. This was partially because you were still struggling to come to terms with your sexuality, after being so closeted around your loved ones for so long. You were afraid what others would think of you, what your family would think. Yet, when you were with Charlie, it was as if none of that mattered. Love didn't see color or gender or identity. Love only saw love.

Later on in the movie, you both finally saw the scene where Ron and Hermione kiss. "Isn't it crazy that they've been best friends for so long? And now look at them," Charlie smiled. She had ended up moving closer to you as you watched the movie and was now practically snuggling against your chest. Watching Ron and Hermione kiss made you start to think how similar those two were to you and Charlie. You had both been friends for a long time, you have seen each other in the worst and best times, and you had deep-rooted feeling for her that you just pined to let out.

After taking deep breath, you decided it was finally time. You took the remote in front of you and paused the movie. "What was that for? It was just getting to the good part," Charlie sat up off you, crossing her arms. Her hair was a mess after laying on you so long and you couldn't help but giggle.

"Sorry, this is serious. I have a confession," you made a straight face, looking into her soft green eyes.

Her face faltered and she had an expression of concern, "What's wrong, (Y/N)?"

"I...I.."you look down at your hands, fiddling them nervously. You just couldn't manage to form a coherent sentence in front of her.

"It's okay. You can tell me anything, (Y/N). We're best friends," Charlie assured, rubbing her hand on your shoulder.

You glanced up at her, feeling like you got a blow to the heart after hearing the her say friends. With a sigh, you hiked up the courage to just tell her the truth. "The thing is, I don't want to be just friends Charlie. I want to be more than that."

"You what?" Her eyes were wide in shock. "But I thought you were straight."

"Haha," you laughed nervously, "As straight as Sherlock Holmes is for John Watson."

"Wow (Y/N), I-"

"I completely understand if you don't feel the same way. I don't want this to ruin our friendship or whatever. I just felt like I really needed to tell you that," you interrupted.

"No, no," Charlie shook her head, "I like you too. I always have."

"Really?" a smile arose on your face.

She nodded, leaning in slowly toward you. You took the hint and leaned in as well, closing your eyes as your lips touched. Her lips were soft against yours and you both moved in sync. Kissing her felt like magic. Smiling tremendously, you slowly pulled away to gaze into Charlie's eyes.

"So how was that?" Charlie asked.

"I can definitely say, I'm hella gay," you chuckled.

Charlie laughed, giving you another quick peck on the lips. You smiled, watching her hover over you to reach for something. "Woah Charlie, you're moving fast," you muttered, blushing bright red.

She retracted her arm back to show that she snatched the remote. "As much as I'd love to continue this, you paused a really good movie."

You frowned, watching her replay the movie and get off of you. She glanced at you with the corner of her eye and planted a quick peck on your cheek. "We can continue this later," Charlie whispered, flashing a contagious smile.