Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester(Part One)

~( A/N: Sorry I'm so slow at writing, especially if you requested something. Don't fret, I'm working on it. Let's just say that writer's block really sucks.)~

"Sam! It's been so long," you engulfed your boyfriend Sam into a tight hug. Odd. He was quite stiff under the embrace and didn't take any initiative to return the hug.  You slowly pulled away, deciding to end the awkwardness. Ever since Sam got thrown into the pit, you went on your own to hunt until recently, you got a call from Dean, telling you Sam came back. So you came as quick as you could, and was shocked to see he wasn't as enthusiastic about your return.

"Uh (Y/N)," Dean stepped in, "I forgot to mention, Sam has no soul."

"He has no what?" you blinked, hoping you misheard him.

"No soul," Sam repeated blankly, "Anyways, can we get back to the hunt we were focusing on?"

"But Sam, you're back! We should be celebrating," you smiled.

"I don't really care," he shrugged, nonchalantly, "Not that big of a deal."

"Maybe I should leave you two alone," Dean mumbled, starting to head out of the motel room, "Have to call Lisa anyways. She's probably worried sick."

You nodded and turned your focus back to Sam, who was engrossed in his laptop. At least he still had that quality, soulless or not.

"You okay Sam?" you asked worryingly, sitting across from him.

"I'm perfectly fine," he said, still not looking at you.

"No you're not Sam. We need to get your soul back," you insisted.

"I don't need it. It held me back anyways."

"You're not serious are you?" your eyes started to water.

He finally glanced up from his computer, "I know you're thinking I should care. But the truth is, I honestly don't."

"We're getting you back Sam. Whether you like it or not," You stood up and pulled Sam by the collar. He could've easily just resisted, but the moose decided to follow along. With a sigh, he followed you out of the motel room.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"A diner,"you simply said.

"I don't have a soul, remember? So I don't get hungry," he argued.

"So? There's no rule that says someone with a soul can't at least just enjoy it," you shrugged.

~Time Skip~

"Well?" you grinned enthusiastically as you stared down at the glasses of mountain dew and fruit punch you both ordered.

"Well what?" Sam asked with a blank expression.

"You really have changed sheesh," you shook your head in disdain and took his cup, pouring it back and forth between yours and his.

"What the heck are you doing?" he grimaced in disgust.

"Making the moose couple specialty. Don't you remember? We always do this when we go to diners. It's like our thing," you smiled excitedly.

However, his expression remained placid as before. "Our?"

"What are you trying to say?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I'm not into relationships anymore, they're not really my thing."