It's Cold Outside-Sam Winchester

Sam decided you two should go on a hunt together without Dean so you two went off to Denver. What you didn't know sadly, was that in the winters, Denver is usually freezing.

You two were currently walking through the forest, looking for a wendigo. The wind was frigid and hit your face like a million tiny glass shards. You shivered slightly.

"Are you cold?" Sam asked, who was following closely behind you. You nodded. "Let's stay here then for a bit and heat up. I'll build a fire."

"Um, we're on a hunt Sam," you furrowed your eyebrows at him, stuttering a bit.

He shrugged, "So? I can't let my girlfriend freeze to death. It's not like the wendigo is going anywhere." You chuckled at the thought. If it were any other day, you'd love to sit by a fire and cuddle with him, but you were on a hunt and you couldn't just put it off.

"I'm fine. It's not that cold anyways," you pulled onto your coat tighter as you kept walking. You heard Sam sigh from behind you. And then you heard a branch snap. You jolted up and whispered, "Was that you Sammy?"

"No, I thought that was you," he whispered back. You looked around with alertness. "Just get your blowtorch ready."

You nodded and tiptoed around. Suddenly, you saw the creature standing right before you. Before you knew it, the wendigo leaped onto you, ready to attack. You shouted and resisted until Sam flamed the beast with his blow torch. It shriveled up and burned away. You sighed in relief and stood up, "Thanks Sam."

~Time Skip~

On your way back to the motel, it started to snow again. "You've got to be kidding me," you sighed as you walked into the motel. Sam helped you take off your coat, boots, hat, scarf, and all the other layers. After that, you plopped onto your bed in exhaustion. "Does this motel have no heat?" you asked with an annoyed expression on your face.

Sam chuckled at you and slipped beside you in the bed. "Well you have me to give you heat," he suggested. You smiled as he opened his arms, pulling you closer to him. He was surprisingly really warm and smelled like pine trees. It was odd but you shrugged it off. You nuzzled your head into his chest and his right hand stroked your hair. You started to sing "Baby It's Cold Outside" as you drifted off to sleep. Before you knew it, both you and Sam fell asleep in eachothers' arms as the snow drifted softly outside throughout the night.