Rabbit Food- Dean Winchester

~(Hey, on a lighter note, this was requested by @DIVERGENTLIFE4evah. Go check out their account if you'd like and maybe give them a follow. Besides that, enjoy!)~

"Breakfast is ready!" you yelled from the kitchen, setting down every one's plate on the table. You decided to switch things up and make something healthy for once, specifically aimed toward Dean, since his diet mainly consisted of hamburgers, fries, and any other thing that would guarantee him a one-way trip to heartburn.

You woke up extremely early for this, earlier than usual-which would be like noon on a good day, so you hoped the boys would like your gesture. Steps could be heard getting closer and you smiled when you saw Sam and Dean walk in excitedly. "Great, I'm starving," Dean grinned, taking a seat at the dining table. Sam sat across from him and you took a seat in between them, ready to dig in.

"So where's the food?" Dean asked, looking everywhere but his plate.

"It's right there," you said, pointing to the vegetable omelet sitting on his glass plate.

"This isn't food," the elder Winchester scoffed.

"Dean, stop being such a baby. (Y/N) took the time to make us breakfast, so be grateful," Sam sent a warning glare to his brother, then went back to happily eating. "Thank you for the breakfast, (Y/N). It's delicious."

"I'm not a damn rabbit," Dean crossed his arms and pouted, after pushing the plate farther away from him.

"Dean, just eat the dang food," you sighed, "You need to start eating healthy or else you'll die of a heart attack sooner or later."

"I'd rather die with dignity than eat this baby food."

You were hoping you didn't have to do it, but you knew you had to take out the big guns. Standing up from your seat, you walked over to the fridge and pulled out a whole cherry pie. "Mhmmm," you hummed as you wafted the sweet aroma of the homemade pie.

"You...you made pie too?" Dean's stern face softened at the sight of the dessert.

"Yeah, and I'll let you have a slice if you eat your breakfast," you said, waving the pie right under his nose and pulling it away before he could try to snatch it. "So what do ya say?"

"Fine," he grumbled and shoved his fork onto the omelet. You smiled, then glanced at Sam who was just as surprised you managed to convince Dean.

~Time Skip~

Sam finished his meal much earlier than Dean, who was struggling with every bite. After washing his plate and yours, he left, leaving both you and Dean alone. You knew you couldn't trust Dean alone with the pie, so you watched as he ate, making sure he ate every single bite. "Done," Dean sighed, dropping his fork down on a now empty plate. "Now where's my pie?"

You rolled your eyes and put the pie on the center of the table, handing him a new fork. "Here you go, warrior," you joked. You stood up to leave when suddenly, you felt a grip around your wrist.

"Stay. Eat some pie with me. Don't think I can finish it all on my own," Dean smiled.

You laughed and grabbed another fork, taking a seat beside him. "Sure about that? Cause I've seen you do it before."

Dean laughed as well, shoving a fork full of cherry pie into his mouth. He closed his eyes, reveling in the taste. "It's been so long," he whispered.

You chuckled, looking at the cherry goo that was smeared on the bottom right corner of his lip down to his chin. "What?" Dean opened his eyes, looking at you with furrowed eyebrows with a mouth full of pie.

"You got uh," you tried to tell him, but just ended up bursting out laughing. "Don't worry I got it." You reached your hand out and used your finger to wipe off the stain.

You hadn't realized how close your faces had been, just inches away. Dean's eyes were focused onto yours the whole time and you slowly lowered your finger, feeling your face burn as red as the inside of the cherry pie. "There was pie on your face," you laughed nervously, your eyes still drawn to his lips.

He gulped nervously, his eyes never leaving you. "(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" you asked, finally looking him in the eyes.

Without saying anything else, he closed his eyes and leaned forward, pressing his sweet lips onto yours. You leaned into the kiss as well, your movements practically in sync. You pulled away slowly for some air, a smile creeping up your face. "I guess I should make you pie more often," you grinned.