Halloween-Supernatural

Everyone decided that it would be Balthazar who held this year's Halloween bash at his mansion. No one had expected practically the living and the undead to show up as well.

"So then I told him, you can't throw that salt at me. It's not even kosher!" one of Crowley's demon lackeys stood in the living room and laughed as he entertained guests with drunken stories.

"Hey (Y/N), Happy Halloween!" Gabriel appeared, dressed in a lab coat and holding a bowl of candy corn.

"Don't tell me...are you Doctor sexy?" You laughed.

"Guilty as charged," Gabriel smiled, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, "So where are the muttonheads? Haven't got the chance yet to perform my tricks of the evening."

"Dean's upstairs with Cas trying to show him the classic horror movies," you told him, "But I'm pretty sure something else is going on if you know what I mean."

"Doesn't surprise me," Gabriel chuckled, "And Sammy?"

"He's hiding. Apparently witches find a six foot tall moose attractive," You laughed.

"Even the witch crew came along?" the archangel arched a brow.

"You can't have Halloween without a witch," Rowena walked in dressed in her usual elegant attire, "I have arrived."

"Aren't we trying to kill you?" You furrowed your eyebrows at the red head.

"Oh it's Halloween! Loosen up a bit," Rowena smiled and sauntered away.

You sighed, knowing this would probably be the 100th get together in which you had to play mom. "Like your costume (Y/N)," Gabriel mentioned as you two walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks, I'm (Favorite Character) from (favorite show)," you smiled enthusiastically.

"(Y/N), Crowley keeps trying to make deals with intoxicated guests. What should I do?" Gadreel walked up to you, as if you were like his captain. Which was a funny coincidence since he was dressed as a soldier.

"Stop him?" You shrugged, trying to come up with an idea. Then it hit you. "Wait no, I got this."

You quickly turned on your phone and got on snapchat. Once you were on, you uploaded a photo of a devil's trap and sent it to Crowley.

A few seconds later, you heard a face smack onto a phone and Crowley yelled, "Screw you (Y/N)!"

"What did you do?" Gadreel narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Why don't you go check out for yourself?" You chuckled and Gadreel nodded, heading to the direction of the shouting.

"I'm already loving this side of you (Y/N). What next?" Gabriel asked with a devious grin.

"Can you conjure up some eggs?"

"Sure," with a snap of his fingers, two cartons of eggs appeared in both his and your hands.

You smiled excitedly and ran to where Michael was sitting. He looked uninterested as he fiddled with his knight costume and stared blankly into space, not even acknowledging your existence.

"If you throw as much as one egg on me, I'll send you to the cage myself," Michael warned sternly, not even daring to look back at us.

"Well okay then..."you both backed away nervously.

"Who do we get now?" Gabriel sighed.

"Hey guys," Kevin walked in, dressed as Rapunzel.