Like father, Like daughter-Dean Winchester(Part One)

~(A/N: Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, I hope you had a great week either way! Anyways, this was requested by the user TheRPQueen and I hope you enjoy. I also realized halfway through writing this that it needs two parts. So sorrynotsorry for the ittybitty cliffhanger?)~

~Sam's POV~
The lights were dim and soft whimpers could be heard not too far away. As I walked closer, I could see a familiar blond, clinging onto a younger girl. I've seen her before, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"It's gonna be okay sweetie," the blond woman sobbed, kissing the girl's forehead. She then faced the assailant as she stood up bravely, "Take me instead."

The criminal's eyes turned pitch black and he grinned, "Nah, I'd rather play it fair and kill you both." Without saying anymore, he quickly plunged a blade into her abdomen, smiling as the light in her eyes faded. "You're next kiddo."

"People try to put us d-down! Talkin' bout my generation, Just because we get around!" the car radio boomed, jolting me awake.

"Rise and shine Sammy!" Dean smiled, jamming along as he drove.

"Really? The Who?" I sighed in frustration, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Hey, they're a classic. What's got you in a bunch?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. I think had a vision."

"Seriously? Didn't that stop after the whole demon blood incident?" Dean asked.

"Well yeah, but I'm not sure. Remember that case I helped you with in Burkitsville, Indiana?"

"The one in '06? Yeah, bits and pieces. Why do you ask?" Dean furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well my vision. That girl Emily, who lives there, was in it. I think her and this other girl are in danger," I explained.

"Say no more," Dean nodded and revved the engine. He quickly swerved the car in the opposite direction, "Guess we're heading to Indiana."

~Time Skip~
~Third person POV~

"I just don't see how buying the  deluxe package would help,"Emily was speaking on the phone with a telemarketer when the doorbell rang, "Hold that thought. Thanks for your services but I have to go, bye!"

The doorbell rang again. "Mom! Someone's at the door!" You yelled out, your eyes focused on your cellphone.

"I'm not deaf (Y/N)," Emily rolled her eyes with a smirk and ran to the front door. She quickly opened it to see two old faces that she hadn't seen in ages. "Dean...and Sam." (Did I make anyone cringe? XD)

"Hi," Sam waved with a polite smile.

Dean was practically speechless, "Hey, long time no see."

"Would you like to come in?" Emily asked, stepping aside to let them in.

"Yeah that'd be great," Dean smiled. The brothers walked into the living room and Emily closed the door behind her.

"Dean, that's her," Sam whispered to his brother, eyeing you nervously.

"Who?"

"The other girl in my premonition," Sam said. Dean began to participate in the staring, noticing how similar your physical attributes were to his. Same apple green eyes, dirty blond hair, and freckles. It was like staring into a mirror. Strange.

"(Y/N), say hello to our guests. This is Sam and his older brother Dean," Emily introduced.

You didn't say hi but waved instead, at least finally looking up from your screen. "Are you boys thirsty?" Emily asked.

"No we're fine," Sam assured.

"So how do you know my mom?" You finally spoke, focusing your attention  on the two strangers.

"Oh we go way back," Dean smiled, unsure whether or not to tell her the truth.

"Oh really? Weird, she's never talked about you," you shrugged,  eyeing him suspiciously.

Dean glanced around nervously, trying to figure out something else to talk about. His eyes were easily drawn to her black 'Led Zeppelin' phone case. "That's a nice phone case ya got there. You like classic rock?" Dean asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah," you smiled, "Way better than any of today's music."

"That's exactly what I've been trying to tell Sammy all this time," Dean agreed, glad that he found someone who gets him.

"Hey Emily, can we talk?" Sam walked over to her.

"Sure," Emily nodded, leading the younger Winchester into her kitchen.

"Look, this may be difficult to grasp, but  I had a vision recently. And I saw you and your daughter get killed by a demon," Sam explained.

"Wow," Emily was rendered speechless, "That is difficult to grasp. But you're lucky I did my research after you boys left or else I wouldn't believe you right now."

"Seriously? Awesome, so I was wondering if-"

"Hold on. Whatever your plans are, I have one condition: We can't tell my daughter, (Y/N). She doesn't know about what bumps in the night and I want to keep it that way," Emily said.

"Alright. I guess we could make that work," Sam complied, "As long as you can find a way to keep her here with you on our watch, it's fine."

"Yeah but she might get suspicious. My daughter's quite the clever one," Emoly admitted.

"Don't worry, I have a plan. Just follow my lead," Sam assured.