Another French Mistake(Part Two)-Team Free Will

~(A/n: Here's Part Two! I'm working on making this a separate book soon so I'll keep you updated on that once I do. Otherwise, enjoy!)~
The chauffeur drove you to Jared Padalecki's house, which turned out to be a freaking mansion. You all had wide eyes as you looked around the house, noticing its elegant features. You plopped yourself onto a nearby couch, sighing in relief. "Finally, some relaxation after this crazy day."

Dean glared at you from above with crossed arms. "What?" You asked in confusion.

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that you're married to another guy?!?" Dean asked, his jaw clenching while he spoke.

"Look it's not like I actually like the guy. We just met that Misha dude. Fake me probably never actually hunted a day in her life, remember? So she probably knew the Misha guy before she met fake you," you stated.

"Still though," he muttered, unsure about how to make a comeback. You shook your head and Dean wandered over to the wine cabinet, grabbing some fancy wine and starting to pore the cup. His eyes were focused through the clear placid windows as he stated, "Dude you've got a camel in your backyard."

"It's an alpaca, dumbass," said a female voice, that did not sound at all like yours. You glanced up and to your surprise, saw Ruby in the flesh.

"Ruby?" Dean asked with raised eyebrows.

"'Ruby', right," she rolled her eyes, "That one never gets old." She turned to Sam, "How was work today hon?" she planted a kiss on his lips.

"Wait a sec," Dean interrupted, "You and Ruby?"

Ruby gave him an annoyed look, "You honestly think that's funny Jensen?"

Finally, Dean understood but still sounded unsure as he said, "Right, right. Cause you're...not Ruby. You, I mean...how could you be? No, you are the lovely actress that plays Ruby. and you are Uh...in Jared's house. Because you two are..." He noticed a wedding photo hung on the wall with other dimension Sam and Ruby, "Married? You married fake Ruby?!?"

The actress was clearly pissed and rolled her eyes, "Uh Jared, what's going on? You never talk with Jensen nor Maddie. Jensen's never even been to our house."

"We're just working," Sam quickly blurted out.

"Well now that I know there's an alpaca out back, I'm definitely coming back," Dean smiled nervously. You elbows him in the stomach and he grimaced, glaring at you. "What was that for?" Dean whispered hoarsely.

"Cause you're an idiot," you responded.

"Alpacas are the greenest animals," she stated. You all nodded, unsure what to say. "Well um...I better head out now, got to go to that charity."

"Charity?" Sam asked.

"The international otter adoption charity dinner," she explained, looking at Sam as if he was going insane.

"Have fun!" Sam waved as she walked out and sighed in relief once the door shut close.

~Time Skip~

"Found anything yet?" You asked, typing on your laptop.

"Wristbone of saint and holy reliquary. Museum-quality from diocese in Oaxaca. Seems legit," Sam answered, his eyes focused on his laptop. Meanwhile, Dean rolled around in a spinning chair, with a cowboy hat on.

"Alright. Auction house in Mexico City. We could make it there by tomorrow morning if we drive, yank it and run," Dean stated, starting to formulate a plan.

"Or we could buy it," Sam offered.

Dean's eyes widened, "Dude,that's like over a hundred thous..."

Sam held up a black credit card before Dean could finish his sentence. Both you and Dean had wide eyes. Dean grinned, "well hello Jared Padalecki."

~Time Skip~

You all were setting up the ingredients for the spell when suddenly the lights came on. Dean looked up in confusion, "What the hell?"

"We finish in 12 hours if it kills us all. Get 'a' and 'b' cam for scene twelve. What's this?" A man who you were guessing was the director gazed at the three of you. "Here before anyone else? Dedication."

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Dean takes the director aside. "We're going to need the uh, set cleared for uh, about an hour or so."

"You need the set cleared," the director said plainly.

"Yeah, Jared, Maddie, and I are gonna do some Uh, actor stuff," Dean explained. Before you could come to his aid, you were pulled aside by an arm which soon wrapped around your waist.

Before you knew it, a pair of lips pressed hard onto yours, catching you by surprise.Your eyes focused on the figure, and realized it was that Misha guy. You quickly pulled away.

"What's wrong hon?" Misha asked with a frown.

"I, um...nothing at all sweetie," you tried to play along, not wanting to make things more complicated.

He squinted his eyes, clearly not believing you. However, he shrugged it off and decided to change the topic. "Where were you last night by the way? Bob said he saw you leave with Jared and Jensen but didn't know where."

"Bob?" You raised a brow in confusion.

"Bob Singer. The director," he looked at you as if you were crazy. He placed a hand on your forehead, checking to see if you were warm. "you sure you're alright babe?"

"Yeah yeah. Just a little nauseous but it'll pass," you shrugged.

"Alright everybody, places!" Bob shouted as he got to his director's chair.

You were unsure where to go so you just followed Misha. Dean gave Misha an odd glare, but he didn't notice. "Where the hell'd you go (Y/N)?" Dean whispered angrily to you.

"Nothing happened okay? He was just asking my some questions," you said, leaving out the part about the kiss.

"Look I just don't trust that guy around you," Dean simply stated.

"Alright Dean. Just think of it this way. In this universe, I'm married to him but have to act like I'm your girlfriend in this 'show.' Think about how he feels. Surprisingly, he's taking it pretty well, so you can too. Stop being a jealous brat Dean. I still love you, even if I'm married to some kale-obsessed actor in this universe," you reassured him.

"How do you know he's kale obsessed?" Dean raised a brow.

"I did my research," You shrugged.