P!ATD- Dean Winchester

~( A/N: Sorry for the late update. This idea just kinda came to me when I was listening to Panic! At the Disco's new album so I hope you enjoy! Part three of Keep Your Enemies Closer will be published soon though)~

The day you introduced the band, "Panic! At the Disco," to Dean, he admitted they were quite good but said something along the lines, "They're not really my style."

Honestly, you couldn't help but believe him at first...that was, until you caught him dancing in just a pair of boxers to "L.A Devotee" in the middle of the kitchen around midnight.

The black magic of Mulholland Drive,
Swimming pools under desert skies,
Drinking white wine in the blushing light,
Just another LA Devotee,
Sunsets on the evil eye,
Invisible to the Hollywood shrine,
Always on the hunt for a little more time,
Just another LA Devotee,
Just another, just another uh oh,
Just another LA Devotee!

Dean passionately sang into a wooden stirring spoon, as if it was a microphone. He swung around the kitchen, confidently striding along like a rockstar. Watching the whole thing, you tried your best not to burst out laughing and  enjoy this beautiful moment.

However, instead of mentioning that you had eas dropped that night, you tried your best to make him admit he truly became obsessed with Panic! At the Disco. But, to your surprise, he just wouldn't budge. He always came with some quick excuse.

Coming back from a long hunt with Sam and Dean, Dean asked San to put on some tunes. Once Sam turned on the radio, the beginning violin part of a song you knew all too well began to play. A smile slowly creeped up your face as you glanced at Dean through the rear-view mirror, and saw that his face was beet red and his eyes were bulged out in shock.

Oh,
Well imagine,
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
And I can't help but to hear,
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.

"Why do you have Panic! at the Disco's album on here?" Sam asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Dean shrugged, "Probably got mixed with (Y/N)'s stuff. Just let it play, she likes that crap anyway."

You scowled at him when he called it 'crap' and Sam shrugged, letting the song play anyways. Little did Dean know, you caught him quietly humming along with the song when he thought none of you were watching.

What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore...
I chime in with a 'Haven't you people ever heard of',
Closing a god damn door,
No!

You were going to get Dean to admit he liked Panic! At the Disco, and you didn't care how far you had to go. That's why, about three weeks later, you gladly walked into the bunker and announced you had bought tickets for the boys to see Panic! At the Disco.

"How much did these cost you?" Dean asked as he cleared his throat, trying his best to hide his excitement.

"Don't worry about that," you shook your head, hiding a clever grin.

~Time Skip~

Right when you three arrived at the concert, Sam, being the tall guy he is, helped you all push through the crowds of fans to get to the front. The opening acts were pretty good but Dean still managed to keep his composure. Man, he was good, you thought to yourself.

"Sam, mind giving me a lift?" You asked, looking up at the gigantic moose.

He chuckled and agreed, easily lifting you up onto his shoulders. And finally, Brendon Urie had made his arrival. The crowd roared in excitement while Dean kept his uninterested demeanor.

"How's everybody doing tonight?" Brendon asked, dressed in a glittering black and white suit and tie.

The crowd responded with another loud roar and applause. Eventually, he started off with "Crazy = Genius" and everybody loved it. You glanced beside you, noticing a slight smile creep up Dean's face.

By the time the song was over and he was moving on to "Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time," Dean had finally broke. He was screeching in joy and sang along, knowing every single word. He reached his hand up as Brendon walked downstage and waved his hand above the crowd. Brendon's hand slightly brushed past Dean's causing him to squeal in joy. Yes, he legit squealed. I repeat, Dean Winchester, notorious Hunter and all time bad-boy just had a fangirl moment over Brendon Urie. And it was freaking epic.

"I knew it!" You shouted through the loud music as you watched Dean jam along to the song.
~Time Skip~

Once you all got to the bunker, Sam quickly retreated to his room to get some rest after thanking you for taking him and Dean to the concert. You and Dean remained in the library, relieving yourselves of the post-concert high you were currently enduring.

"Admit it, you had the time of your life," You smiled at Dean from across the table.

Dean sighed, revealing a slight smirk, "Alright, you got me. Panic! At the Disco is friggin' awesome."

"I know right," you smiled in agreement, "But why'd you try to hide it from me?"

"Cause they're really your thing. And I feel like you'd look at me different if I liked something that wasn't classic rock," Dean admitted.

"Why would I look at you different? P!ATD is meant to be for everyone, no matter what music taste someone has," you explained, "It's what brings people together. And I just thought it was cool that we had something in common other than just hunting and loving fast food."

"I guess you're right," Dean smiled and planted a quick peck on your lips, "Thank you for taking me to the concert. I had an awesome time, especially getting to spend it with my girlfriend and my brother."