This is War(Final)- Dean Winchester

Ever since the night Dean helped you clean up the evidence from your last kill, you and Dean formed a partnership and started to split the money for each kill. Although you two obviously had feelings with each other, most of your time was spent with mindless flirting and jokes.

Keeping this in mind, you really didn't expect him to ask you for this big of a favor. Like seriously. "You want me to what?" You asked, hoping you had heard wrong the first time.

"I was just wondering if you'd come with me to my brother's wedding as a date. Just so he doesn't think something's up," Dean implied as he helped you dump the body of your current target into the incinerator. "And it'll just be for the weekend."

"Don't you have any other girl friends you could invite?" You wiped sweat from your forehead and tossed your used gloves into the incinerator as well, destroying the evidence.

"No, not really," he shook his head with a frown. Considering how hot he was, that was kind of difficult to believe. You hesitated as you looked up into his apple green eyes and pondered the idea for a moment.

"Fine," you sighed. How bad could it be?

"Seriously?" Dean smiled and you nodded. Without warning, he engulfed you in a tight hug. "Thank you so much. I owe ya one (Y/N)."

~A Week Later~

"Can I just say that you look absolutely stunning (Y/N)?" Dean smiled as he held his hand to help you out of his car. You wore a midnight blue, strapless dress that fell down past your ankles.

"Thanks," you smiled and felt your cheeks redden as you took his hand to stand. Once you got out, he closed the door for you and walked over to the back of the car to pop open the trunk.

"You need help?" You asked, offering to help take out your suitcases.

"No, you just stay there and relax. I got this," he smiled and took out both your suitcases.

Soon, a valet came over and held his hand out, asking for the car keys. "Oh you're not touching my baby. I can park her myself," Dean scowled at the guy, causing you to roll your eyes and laugh.

"Dean, stop stressing out. He's not going to crash it," you insisted, wanting to go already.

Dean seemed hesitant at first, but sighed and reluctantly plopped his car keys onto the valet's hand. "If I see so much of a scratch on my baby, I will hunt you down, and kill you with my bare hands," Dean warned the guy, who seemed terrified as it is but nodded.

"Save the killing for our next job," you joked as Dean approached you, carrying the bags in each of his hands.

"But killing is my specialty," Dean pouted as you walked into the hotel that Dean's brother's rehearsal dinner was going to be hosted.

"Very funny. Should I go check us in?" You asked, looking over at the front desk where the concierge was.

"Yeah sure, I'll come with you," Dean agreed and you both walked to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the concierge asked.

"Yes, we have a room registered under the name Winchester. Dean Winchester," Dean clarified.

"Ah yes, sibling of the groom. Welcome to the Starlight Hotel. Here are your keys," the man handed you two key cards and smiled, "George will take your bags to your room."

Dean shook his head, "Oh no it's fine really-"

"Dean! You're here," a familiar voice called out from behind. As you turned around, you were startled by an extremely tall guy with long brown hair that fell to his shoulders. You've seen him in pictures but those pictures clearly didn't do him justice. Was this really Dean's younger brother?