Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will(Part 2)

"What the hell is a dalek?" Dean asked frantically with bulged eyes.

"Hard to explain. Basically, they're evil and deadly," you summed up.

"So how do we kill em'?" Sam questioned.

"I...don't know," you lied. You could bomb the daleks but, you knew the Doctor wouldn't want that. And plus, there's still probably be some of them out there.

"I'm staying in this thing then," Dean said, hugging the railing.

"Oh common, it's either we go out and fight or they come in and that's not a good idea," Sam stated. You nodded, knowing he had a point.

"I'll go," you volunteered nervously. Both Sam and Dean glanced at you like you were insane.

"You sure?" Sam asked, his greenish-hazel eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah, I got this. I've binge watched Doctor Who multiple times. I think I know what I'm doing," you smiled confidently, though you were scared shitless on the inside.

With a deep breath, you turned around and placed your hand on the door handle. You pushed outward, ready for that was on the outside, suddenly feeling something on your left hand. "What the..." You looked down to see a silver pen-like figure with a blue lazer on the top, "Yes! A sonic screwdriver!"

As you pressed the button on the side to activate the lazer, you heard a familiar ringing sound and smiled. You could do this. You. Can. Be. The. Doctor.

You looked up and your smile faded as you saw an army of daleks. "Nope. I was wrong. What the hell am I doing..."you muttered to yourself.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!"the daleks came closer and closer. You pointed the sonic at them, but to no avail.

Suddenly, a blast went through one of the daleks, causing it to spark and malfunction. "What the..."you turned back and saw Dean holding what looked like the infamous, River Song's gun. It didn't make sense, since we were in ten's era but who cared. Anything would be of suffice.

Dean shrugged, "I don't know. It looked like a gun and it was just there so I..."

"You're a genius!" You shrieked in happiness. You turned around to fight off the others but your vision was clouded by blue smoke.

As the smoke cleared, you noticed you had appeared on a stage. "Sam? Dean?" You looked around, trying to find them. All you saw were the backs of two men with their feet stuck on the ground by something. One extremely tall guy with long brown hair and one slightly shorter guy with dirty blond short hair. Must've been them.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" Sam asked worryingly.

"Behind you," you muttered and both the brothers turned their heads.

"Where the hell are we? And what are you wearing?" Sam clenched his jaw in obvious discomfort. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked down. You were wearing some short red top with a really short red skirt and knee high red boots. You glanced to your side and noticed some other Japanese girl wearing the same thing.

"What the heck?!?" You yelped in shock and embarrassment, quickly trying to cover yourself up with your hands. Dean gave you a flirtatious leer, smirking the whole time. You scowled at him, "Wipe that smile off your face!"

"Let's play nutcracker!" The Japanese man pumped his fists in the air as he shouted. Nutcracker?

The brothers looked back to the front noticing a red ball at the end of a long pole at the slot of each of their platforms.

The host then said something in Japanese you couldn't understand and pulled out cards from his jacket. The crowd went silent.

"Sam Winchester," the host looked at Sam and started to speak Japanese, "What was the name of the demon you chose over your own brother?"

"What?" Sam asked, not understanding a word he just said. The screen began to tic down in seconds. "Uh what am I supposed to say?"

"Dude, I don't know," Dean shrugged.

"Um...I don't understand Japanese," Sam stuttered nervously.

The host spoke in Japanese, most likely repeating his question. "Is this a joke or something?" You muttered to yourself, still trying to cover yourself.

The screen hit zero and there was a buzz.

"The answer is...Ruby!" The host stated. "I'm sorry Sam Winchester."

"Sorry? For what?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding why he was apologizing. The host laughed to himself and suddenly the pole came up from the platform, causing the ball to wack Sam in the crotch.

You gasped in utter shock and horror, knowing that probably hurt a lot. "Sam?" You called out his name, to see if he was okay.

He made an inarticulate noise in response. That was definitely not a good sign. In the corner, the host was standing next to two girls dressed in the same costume as you, holding a bag of chips and speaking in Japanese. Most likely advertising something.

"You okay?" Dean asked Sam. Sam didn't respond and just looked back at him. Suddenly, lights flashed and the entrance opened up to reveal Castiel, holding an angel blade.

"Cas?" You asked with a confused expression.

"Is this another trick?" Sam asked as he turned to him.

"It's me, uh, what are you doing here?" Castiel asked.

"Us? What are you doing here?" Dean asked.

"Looking for you. You've been missing for days," Castiel replied.

"Get us out of here then!" You shouted at him. He eyed you oddly, looking you up and down.

"What are you wearing (Y/N)?" Castiel looked uncomfortable.

"We can discuss that later. Get us the hell out of this place," you responded. He nodded and reached his hands out to teleport the all of you out and suddenly disappeared.

"Cas?" Dean called out.

"No no no no, Mr.Trickster does not like pretty boy Angels," the host shook his head. He then took out a card and read in Japanese, "Dean Winchester, Would your mother and father still be alive, if your brother was never born?"

The screen began to tick down from twenty. "What do I do, what do I do?" Dean asked frantically.

"What?" Sam asked.

"I don't want to get hit in the nuts," Dean remarked.

"I don't know I just uh-wait," A light bulb flickered in Sam's head.

"What?"

"(y/n) played the Doctor back in the tardis thing."

"So?"

"So she played the role the Trickster wanted her to play. Maybe we should just go along with it."

"Go along with what?"

"With the game! You know, we're on a game show! Answer the question!"

"In Japanese?!?"

"Yeah!"

"I don't know Japanese!"

"Try!"

"Fine," Dean pressed the button. The countdown freezes just before the buzzer. Dean spoke in Japanese, "The answer is...yes?"

The repeated the last few syllables and so did Dean. The host then shouted something in Japanese and Dean flinched, bracing himself.

"Dean Winchester, Nutcracker champion!" Shouted the host. You all sighed in relief.

"How'd you do that?" You asked in shock.

"I don't know," Dean shrugged, looming as shocked as you.

"So that's it. We play our roles, we survive," Sam said.

"Yeah but for how long?" Dean asked with wide eyes.

~(A/N: And that's that. This might have two more parts or just one really long part. Not exactly sure. Anyways, hope you enjoyed)~