Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 3/Final)

Warnings: Light Swearing
Word Count: 785

~Thursday~

In just a few days, you've managed to see sides of your best friend you haven't been able to see in years. He was still a snarky asshole at times, but a loving, caring asshole at that. And after what Castiel told you, you couldn't help but look at Gabriel a little different.

"We're cooking dinner tonight," you said to the camera you propped up in the kitchen.

"Together," Gabriel added with a grin.

"What are we making again?" You asked.

"(Your favorite food)" Gabriel said to the camera. "We should make some dessert too."

"Of course we should," you rolled your eyes, knowing Gabriel was the ultimate sweet tooth, "How about some classic chocolate cake?"

"This won't be in the final video, right? I just need to let this out," Gabriel took a deep breath. "Just watching her and cooking with her, making her laugh, I think that was the best night we've ever spent together. I mean, this whole week with her was amazing and I kinda don't want it to end. She's my best friend and, I think--I think I'm in love with her."

Zach raised a brow.

"Crap," Gabriel muttered, "I'm in love with (Y/N)."

~Friday~

"And then I told him, that's not your sister, that's a fish!"

The crowd roared of laughter as Gabriel said his last punchline. For your last night, you went to support Gabriel at his stand up show. You always came to his shows, but this time it felt different. "Thank you everybody, drive safe," Gabriel waved as he got off the stage, the crowd applauding him loudly.

"You did great out there," you clapped before engulfing him in a hug.

"Thanks for coming again. I think this was my biggest crowd. Could you tell I was nervous?" He chuckled while hugging you back.

You slowly pulled away with a smile. "Not at all. Looked like you were right at home up there."

"Gabriel's really funny when he's not being annoying," you laughed, "I don't know why, but he always invites me to his shows. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I love seeing him up on stage. He just never invites any of our other coworkers, but me."

Gabriel turned the camera on, aiming it at his face. "She's finally letting me sleep on the bed tonight!"

He hopped onto the bed with the giddy excitement of a toddler before turning the camera toward you. "No funny business or it's back on the couch," you warned, glancing back and forth between the camera and him. "I mean it."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first hundred times," Gabriel mumbled, "Night everybody!"

~Saturday/Last Day~

"Hey, you want to grab a coffee before we head to work?" Gabriel's voice briskly woke you up. Snapping your eyes open, you realized Gabriel was already dressed up and ready to go.

"It's like you never sleep," you groaned, plopping back down onto your pillows. "But yes. Just give me like an hour to get ready."

"Okay, take your time," he smiled.

Gabriel was quiet as he sat in front of the camera. "Damn it, I don't know why you talked me into this, Zach."

"It's our last day. Are you happy your going to be a single man again?" you asked Gabriel as you waved the camera in his face.

Gabriel paid the cashier and handed you your drink while he took his. "Want to head to the park?" he asked, completely disregarding your question.

"Gabe, are you forgetting we have to go to work?" you raised a brow.

"Right," he nodded, "Guess we should head out."

"It's time to divorce," You smiled, "And I'm taking the kids, but I'll grant you visitation rights."

Gabriel smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. Something was up. "You know, I wouldn't mind doing this for another week, cameras not included," he admitted as he took off his ring.

You were about to do the same until you registered what he said. "W-what?"

"I'm kidding," he laughed nervously.

"Gabe, I've known you long enough to be able to tell when you're joking or not," you saw right through his lie. "And I feel the same way."

His eyes widened. "Wait, seriously?"

"Just kiss me you idiot."

He took no hesitation and cupped your face with his hands as he pressed his lips onto yours. You'd be lying if you said you weren't wishing he did this earlier. Behind the camera, everyone on the set cheered and clapped for you two. You slowly broke off the kiss with a grin, "Looks like I won."

You heard a low "are you kidding me?" from Zach before Gabriel pulled you into another kiss.