Favorite Meeting Spots-Supernatural

~(A/N: I know I haven't updated in a while, but don't worry, I'm working on a few drafts that will soon be published. For now, enjoy my attempt at supernatural preferences of where each character likes to meet up with you. If I missed anyone you wanted in here, tell me in the comments and I'll add them in)~

Dean
He loves to meet up in his Impala and drives you to the middle of the woods at night. You two would lay on the hood of the impala for hours just talking, cuddling, watching the stars, and sometimes even dancing with classic rock music in the background. Sometimes he tells you his deepest secrets and how hard it his for him to deal with the stress of being a hunter, but you let him vent and try to comfort him.

Sam•
As cheesy as this sounds, he loves to meet you in the library. Specifically in the ancient literature section where no one really hangs around so you two can have alone time if you know what I mean. *wink* *wink* Sometimes you two will just read together, talk about random stuff and other stuff. (Again *wink* *wink*)

Castiel•
He loves to meet you at your front door to walk you to school(or work) in the mornings. He usually offers to teleport you but you told him you'd rather just enjoy the moment with him. Usually, you end up buying him breakfast foods he's never tried before and laugh at his reactions. Other times, you just talk about your morning and other stuff as well. He always makes sure to give you a kiss before you head off to school(or work).

Gabriel•
He loves to come at the most inconvenient times, specifically during family gatherings. The worst part is you're the only one who can see him, so he tries his best to make you look insane in front of everyone. And one way or another, he always ends up eating the cake and making it look like you ate it all, which leads to very angry family members. However, he tries to amend for his actions by giving you a cupcake after and a kiss.

Lucifer•
He likes to show up in your room when you're alone(that doesn't sound creepy at all), mainly cause he knows that's the place you feel most comfortable in. He rarely visits since he's busy with hell and all but whenever you're down or really need to talk, he drops everything just to see if you're okay. He'll talk to you for hours and let you vent all your feelings to him to make you feel better. Eventually, you fall asleep in his arms and he watches over you the rest of the night, not leaving your side.

Gadreel
This one may sound strange, but he loves to meet you when you take out the trash. No matter how many times you tell him to call in advance, even when you bought him a prepaid cellphone, he always makes a surprise visit when you're throwing out the trash. Usually, you're in your pajamas so you're never really 'prepared', but he says he does it because he likes seeing you natural and 'unchanged'. You never take it seriously but he always gives you a kiss of reassurance.

Michael•
You never meet in the same place, for 'safety purposes'. Most of the places you meet, however, are worn out warehouses. Not exactly romantic, but it's better than nothing. Since he's always busy in heaven, you never really get to meet up much so when you do, let's just say a LOT of sex happens. Seriously, a LOT.

Crowley•
He loves taking you back with him to hell and showing you around his kingdom, even though you've seen it a billion times. Most of the time, he lets you order around his demons which is always pretty fun and on his good days, he even lets you sit in his throne. He says it 'arouses' him to see you take charge.

Balthazar•
Honestly, it's always a mystery where Balthazar wants to take you. But I guarantee you, wherever it is, there's always wine available. He'll take you to places like Paris, Norway, Italy, and so on to eat at fancy restaurants and fine wineries. It's always a cultural adventure with Balthazar honestly and he usually likes to take you out whenever you're stressed out or swamped with schoolwork(or work).

Benny•
Although Benny doesn't like the idea of sneaking around behind the Winchester's backs, you two always meet up in this old cabin in the middle of the woods. It's like a second home to you practically. Sometimes you go earlier to cook a dinner for you too, even though he doesn't really eat food obviously. You two would be there for hours just talking, cuddling, and sometimes other stuff (*my infamous winks again*). One time you lost track of time and ended up staying there for a whole weekend. The Winchester brothers thought you had died.

Kevin•
You and him never really have chances to just hang out so you take the initiative to hang out with him whenever he's feeling stressed after reading the tablet and all. You two usually end up playing drinking games and spill your darkest secrets, which the next day you pretend like they were never said. You also try to catch him up on your favorite shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, and so on.