The End- Chuck Shurley(Part 2/Final)

After finding out that you were apparently dead, Chuck led you to his cabin to explain everything. The whole time he stared at you in awe, shocked that you were live and breathing right in front of him. "How'd you even survive? I saw you die with my own eyes," Chuck asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Well I'm not exactly from here," you said nervously, unsure if what you just said could screw up the laws of time.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm from the past. Way before this whole croatoan thing gets huge," you explained.

"How'd you get here then?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure," you shrugged, then thought for a moment. "How did I die?"

"Lucifer killed you. After Sam said yes to him, you, Dean and I went to get him back and lets just say, you stood in the line of fire," Chuck muttered sadly. Without warning, he quickly pulled you into a hug, "I'm so glad you're back."

"Sadly not for long," you frowned.

He slowly pulled away, looking into your eyes for at least some glint of hope. "You're going back?"

"As much as I'd love to stay here with you, I have to get back to my own time. Once my brother figures out how to get us back, I'll make sure none of 'this'," you motioned around the room, "Never happens. And we'll be able to live a happy life together like we planned."

"We've tried literally everything to stop this from happening. I'm not sure it'll be that easy," Chuck suggested.

"Don't you have any faith?" you asked.

He sighed,'re averting his eyes from you gaze, "I lost my faith a long while ago."

"This isn't you Chuck,"you shook your head, not believing a word that was coming out of his mouth.

"How would you know? Because your brothers couldn't just accept their roles, you had to pay the consequences. And I lost the only girl I loved," Chuck stood up, starting to get defensive.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't let my brothers be an angel's bitch and fight to the death. Millions of people will die either way," you started to raise your voice.

"At least they won't suffer as much as I have then."

Before you could say anymore, Zachariah appeared before your eyes and placed his hand on your forehead. A hot white light flashed as you were sent back to your motel room, and everything was as it looked before. "It was you," you muttered angrily with a scowl.

"Guilty as charged," Zachariah shrugged.

"Where's my brother?"

"I'm still working on trying to persuade him, but don't worry. It won't take long," he casually walked around the room, occasionally glancing at your furious self, "But let's not discuss that. What did you learn?"

"That you're still annoying," you said, crossing your arms.

"But I brought you back. Isn't that what you wanted? To be with your boyfriend Chuck. Alive," he emphasized the last part.

"I still don't understand the 'lesson' you're trying to inculcate."

"You Winchesters really aren't that bright," Zachariah shook his head is disappointment, "I'm trying to show you what happens if you keep on involving yourself in your brothers lives. If you're not planning on nudging them in the right direction, then don't do anything at all."

"Why the heck would I do that? They're my family!"

"Are they really?" the angel held out his hand.

Confused, you cautiously took it, and the motel room morphed into Chuck's house. You and Chuck were lying on the couch, entangled in each other's arms. "Why are you showing me this?" you asked with an arched brow.

"Just watch," Zachariah simply responded.

Reluctantly, you stood there and watched as the past you talked to Chuck. "Sometimes I just feel like it's the Sam and Dean show. You know? Like I'm just the third wheel. Do they really even need my help?"the other you told Chuck.

"And this is what I'm trying to show you," the angel explained and was about to send you back.

"Wait a sec- there's more to this," you told the angel, starting to remember how this conversation played out.

"I wish I could tell you everything that's going to happen. But I just want you to know, you are important and it'll all make sense when the time comes," Chuck said.

"See?" you pointed excitedly, glad you proved the angel wrong, "You heard the prophet. This means I have to help my brothers. They need me and so does Chuck."