Go Home, You're Drunk-Balthazar

You had arrived back from a hunt just a few hours to see Balthazar standing with a bottle of wine and two glasses. You were exhausted and openly complied to drinking, hopefully to get your mind off things.

However, after having a couple(a lot) of drinks with Balthazar, you were already drunk off your rocker. With a small burp, you started to frown, sipping more of your wine.

"You know Balth, I never wanted to be a hunter. I was just tossed into this life," you slurred, taking a long gulp of the intoxicating wine. "I just want to be normal, you know? Screw the demons and ghosts and all those other sons a bitches!"

"(Y/N), are you sure you're okay?" Balthazar had still been sober obviously and was starting to get worried at your intoxicated state.

You slapped his arm and giggled, hiccuping as you spoke, "I'm as fine as a rainbow!"

"That didn't make any sense love," Balthazar smiled with raised eyebrows.

"You don't make any sense," you muttered, pouting at him as you lifted your glass up for another sip, only to realize it was empty. "Could you be a dear and refill up my cup?"

"I think that's enough wine for today (Y/N)," Balthazar ordered, taking your glass from you and setting it aside.

You crossed your arms in annoyance, "I deserve another drink. I work too damn hard."

"Yes, I know you do (Y/N). But you're intoxicated," Balthazar stood up from his stool and patted your head, "You should rest."

You swung around in your seat to face him, gazing deep into his blue eyes in silence. As you stood up, you stumbled right into his arms, your vision getting quite blurry.

"See?" He insisted, still holding you in his arms. He narrowed his eyebrows, confused why you had got so silent all the sudden, "Is something the matter?"

With no warning, you gripped the collar of his shirt and crashed your lips hard onto his. You both tasted like strong red wine and melded your lips closer. Surprised at first, Balthazar widened his eyes, but soon returned the kiss, gripping tighter around your waist.

Abruptly, he spun you around, pushing you against the wall. You could feel his grace spreading it's energy to you, it's vitality and warmth were like ecstasy. You slowly reached your hand down, lifting the hem of his shirt slightly until one of his hands had caught your wrists.

Balthazar pulled away slightly, his lips slightly grazing over yours as he spoke, "I'm sorry (Y/N). We can't."

"Why not?" You asked as you realized your hand from his grip. You caressed his cheek with your free hand and pouted, "Do you not want me?"

"I do. I very much do, but," Balthazar sighed, "Like I said, you're intoxicated. I don't want you to do something you'll regret tomorrow morning."

"I won't regret anything," you smiled, leaning in for another kiss, but he pulled away. You scowled at him, suddenly angered, "You know what? I'm literally throwing myself at you and you're not taking the offer! Go home Balthazar, you're drunk!"

"What? I'm perfectly fine. You're the intoxicated one here," Balthazar furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Shut up, I don't wanna hear it! Just go," you crossed your arms, averting your eyes from his gaze.

"But (Y/N)-"

"Go."

With a slow nod, he complied and you could hear the sound of fluttering wings, signaling he left.

~Time Skip~

"Ugh, I feel like shit," you groaned as you woke up with the worst migraine ever.

"Morning Hannibal Lecter," Dean walked in with a glass of water and an advil, "Here take this."

"Hannibal Lecter?" You furrowed your eyebrows at him as you threw the pill in your mouth and drunk the water to help it go down.

"You don't remember? When Sammy and I came back from our hunt, you were asleep in the kitchen, surrounded by a bunch of food and you left the fridge open," Dean explained then cringed,"I'm pretty sure you ate some raw meat too."

"Really? Jeez I'm so sorry about that. Everything that happened last night is just a big ole' blur," you said in a low voice, your head feeling like it was literally banging.

"It's fine. Sammy offered to clean up if I carried you back to your room. Guess I got the good end of the deal," Dean smirked, "So what's going on with Balthazar? Cas said he's been acting real strange."

"Balth? How should I know?" You shrugged, trying to remember what the hell happened last night. A light bulb hit your head, "Wait- I think I remember I was drinking with him last night. But that's pretty much it."

"I know it's none of my business, but maybe something happened last night. You should talk to him and see what's up," Dean shrugged as he started to head out the room, "Anyways if you need anything, just yell my name."

You nodded slowly, contemplating his words. Maybe he had a point. Clasping your hands together and closing your eyes, you began to pray. "Uh Balth, you know I don't usually pray and all but I'm worried about you. So if you could just...appear? That'd be great."

There was silence for a moment till your heard the familiar fluttering of wings. You quickly opened your eyes, seeing a disgruntled Balthazar standing in the front of your room with crossed arms.

"What do you want from me?" Balthazar asked in annoyance.

"Nothing," you furrowed your eyebrows, confused by his sudden attitude, "I just wanted to see if you were okay. Castiel said he was worried about you."

"Castiel needs to mind his own business," Balthazar sighed, "And I'm fine. Can I go now?"

"Why are you being so rude all the sudden? I'm just trying to help," you scowled, getting agitated by his snappy attitude.

"Really? You have no right to ask that after what you did last night," Balthazar shook his head, glaring back at you.

"What did I do?!?" You yelled, reaching your max.

"You seriously don't remember?" He raised a brow.

"No," you shook your head, "It's all a blur."

"Oh wow I'm really sorry (Y/N), I didn't know," he walked towards you, sitting at the edge of your bed.

"It's fine. Now could you tell me what I did?" You asked.

"It's a long story," he couldn't help but smirk.

"I've got time," you smiled back.