Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 1)

Context: An AU inspired by Buzzfeed's Married for a Week series. The reader and Gabriel are best friends who pretend to be married for a week. By the end of the week, will more than just a friendship spark? (May be 2-3 Parts)

Warnings: None
Word Count: 988
A/N: Anything in bold will be cut offs to anything filmed in the Buzzfeed office, basically just the characters reflecting on their week.

"So you want us to pretend to be married...for a week?" You asked, still trying to process what you were just being told by Zach, a member of the Buzzfeed team.

"Yeah, you'll be given cameras to film everything and you'll have to set up dates and all that like a real couple," Zach further explained.

"What? Don't think you can handle it, (Y/N)?" Gabriel smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"Of course I can, it's you I'm worried about," you remarked with a sly grin in return.

He wiggles his brows. "Oh is that a challenge?"

"It wouldn't be much of a challenge if I already know I'm going to win," you shrugged.

"Oh it's on now. I'm going to be the best fake husband you've ever dreamed of," Gabriel smiled, "So great it'll knock your socks off. Just try not to fall in love with me, I know it'll be tempting."

"Yeah okay big shot. We'll see how that turns out," you nodded, holding out your hand as you both exchanged rings, "Let the games begin sucker."

"You know this wasn't supposed to be a..." Zach sighed, watching the two of you head off to the crew to get your supplies, "...Bet. Ah whatever."

~Sunday~

"Carry me in honey," You beckoned to Gabriel as you opened up your arms for him.

"(Y/N), this is your place. And you have the keys," he rolled his eyes.

"Wow, such an attitude for a so called wonderful husband," you shook your head in disappointment as you unlocked the front door to your home. "Guess I might just have to file for a divorce soon. I'm keeping the children, by the way."

"What children?"

Two puppies (any breed of your choosing) came rushing in on all fours with pure excitement. "Don't tell me those are our so called children," Gabriel pursed his lips, aiming his camera at you and the dogs.

You gasped, before crouching down to cuddle your pets, "Oh hush, don't listen to him, Sammy and Dean-o. Gabriel didn't mean it, he's just being a sour pus."

"Am not, I was just hoping to spend some more quality time alone with my lovely wife," Gabriel had finally flipped his charm on.

"That's so sweet, and completely unlike you."

"Well I told you I would be the best fake husband you've ever seen. So after I unpack, get dressed into someone thing nice. We're going out."

"This isn't nice?" You looked down at your plaid shirt and navy blue jeans, then back at him with an offended expression.

"Well you look gorgeous in everything sugar, but the place we're going to requires a certain 'attire'. As in something a bit more formal."

"Oh I can so do formal." With a quick turn, you headed into your room slamming he door behind you.

~Time Skip Brought to You By Croatoan~

"Wow looks like you can so do formal," Gabriel's smug grin faded and his eyebrows raised in shock.

You were wearing an elegant little black dress/suit that accentuated all your curves just right paired with sleek black stilettos/dress shoes. "Are you going to keep gawking at me or are we going?" You crossed your arms.

"Yeah yeah of course," Gabriel grabbed his jacket and the mini camera given to him before opening the front door. "After you honey."

You grabbed your camera as well and made your way out through the front. "We're driving your car by the way," you grinned at the red 65' Mustang parked out front.

"Why can't we take yours?" He asked.

"I don't have one you imp," you rolled your eyes, "Unless you wanna hop on my bike, be my guest."

"Alright alright, my car it is," Gabriel surrendered, opening the car doors for you.

You hopped into the car and immediately reached into your bag to take out the camera Buzzfeed supplied you with. "Tonight's the first night of being a married couple and Gabe's taking us to..." you aimed the camera over to Gabriel, "Where are we going, dear?"

"That's a surprise, but just know I went all out for our first night. There's no way she's going to top this," Gabriel winked.

~Time Skip Brought to You By Loki~

"I was super shocked, like when I say shocked I mean...who knew Gabriel could be so romantic?" You shook your head, "Don't tell him I said this, but he won the first day."

"(Y/N) for the last time, this wasn't meant to be a competition," Zach sighed.

The two of you arrived shortly in front of a very high end looking restaurant. "Wait...you're joking right?" You laughed, not believing what you were seeing.

"Nope, this is the place. It's one of the hottest restaurants in LA."

"And how did you get reservations?" You quirked a brow.

Gabriel shrugged, "Let's just say I have connections."

Gabriel got out the car, running to the other side to hold the door open for you. He was acting like a complete gentleman that night, the exact opposite from how he usually is.

Once you got in the restaurant, a host led the both of you all the way to the roof, which had been cleared out for just the two of you. The view of Los Angeles was amazing from up there and twinkling lights were hung all around the roof. "This is beautiful Gabe," you admitted, completely awestruck.

"Well I told you I was going to be the best husband you could ever ask for," he grinned. You blushed madly, smiling as well until you realized he had the camera out this whole time.

"Unbelievable," you rolled your eyes, taking a seat down in front of you.

"I'll admit the camera was kind of ruining the mood, but that's the point of the show right?" Gabriel shrugged, "Either way, we had a great first day being fake married."