Caught-Balthazar

~A/N: Sorry I've haven't updated in a while!!! But I'm back now and I'll be publishing much more often for the next two weeks so yay! Anyways, this was requested by @mudface and set around I want to say season 6? Anyways, enjoy!)~

"Are you sure we won't get interrupted?" Balthazar asked as he wrapped his arms around you, breathing practically down your neck.

"Don't worry. They're on a hunt right now. The boys won't be back till probably tomorrow morning," you said, pulling the angel in for a chaste, but sweet kiss.

Balthazar slowly pulled away, gazing at you with his bright blue eyes. "Love, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"A million times Bal," you smiled, hiding your obvious reddened expression. Without warning, you grabbed the collars of his blazer and pulled him down with you onto bed so that he was hovering over you. "Now kiss me."

"Ooo demanding. I like this side of you (Y/N)," Balthazar smirked deviously and leaned down, pressing his lips softly onto yours.

"What the hell's going on?!?" the eldest Winchester, Dean spoke loud enough that you both flinched.

Balthazar slowly turned around, letting you get a view. Both Sam and Dean stood by your door with shocked expressions. Well, Sam was more shocked; Dean was just pissed.

Balthazar finally decided to break the awkward silence, "I can explain-"

"What's there to explain? Get the hell away from my sister!" Dean shouted even louder, causing the angel to practically jump off you.

"Dean just hear us out," you pleaded, trying to pull Balthazar back.

Dean quickly pulled out the angel blade he had tucked in his jacket. "Get the hell away from my sister NOW!" He warned.

You quickly jumped in front of Balthazar, trying to protect him. "Leave him alone Dean!" You yelled.

"(Y/N), move," Dean ordered.

"No."

"I'm not going to repeat myself. Move out of the way before I make you move myself," Dean threatened, sounding like John whenever you didn't behave during a hunt.

"I'm sorry," was all Balthazar whispered  from behind you before he vanished out of sight.

"Damnit," Dean muttered, "You're not seeing that scumbag ever again, you hear me (Y/N)?"

"I'm a grown adult Dean. I can make my own choices-you're not dad," you said angrily with a scowl.

"I know I'm not dad, but I am your older twin. And until I'm just a pile of ash or ten feet underground, you follow my rules," Dean exclaimed with a strict tone, "So for now, you're on research duty until you gain your privileges back."

You glanced at Sam, who had been quiet the whole time, "Really, Sam? Are you seriously not going to back me up?"

Sam shrugged, avoided your eye contact, "He's kind of right. We're just looking out for you, (Y/N). You don't know Balthazar like we do. You can't trust him."

"He's a changed guy, Sam. And I do know him. I'm pretty sure I know him more than you," you sighed and plopped back down on the edge of your bed, "You know what? Just leave. Both of you get out of my room."

"(Y/N), we're just-"

"Get out!"

~Time Skip~

"I dunno Sammy. You think I was too harsh on her?" Dean asked, glancing back and forth between Sam and your closed door.

"Maybe just a bit," Sam admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm just doing it to keep her safe. She doesn't understand it now, but she'll thank me later," Dean explained, taking a swig of his beer.

Sam shook his head,"I'm not sure. She seems really hurt. I think she might actually love him."

"You're kidding me right?" Dean arched a brow.

Before they could say more, Balthazar suddenly appeared before their eyes. Dean abruptly reached for his blade, ready to fight at any moment, "Didn't I tell you to never come back here again?"

"Not exactly. I believe you said something along the lines of, 'Get the hell away from my sister!'" Balthazar said, trying his best to imitate an American accent.

"I think I made it pretty clear that I don't want you anywhere near her. So go!" Dean snapped.

"I just came to talk things out, you haven't heard the full story," the angel said, "Please take a seat."

Dean glanced at his younger brother, who shrugged in response and just took a seat. Begrudgingly, Dean complied and sat down, still keeping a strong grip on his blade.

"Okay, where do I even start?" Balthazar muttered, clicking his fingers on the wooden table. "I guess I should explain how the relationship even started. I'll make it short. You remember that case you had in Kentucky?"

"The one six months ago?" Sam asked.

"Yes, that one," Balthazar nodded, "Well, when I tried to find you Winchesters, I stopped by that old hunter's house that you three always stay in-what's his name again?"

"Bobby Singer."

"Yes, him. So when I got there, I met (Y/N), who told me you two went off on a hunt. I decided to stay there a while, since (Y/N) seemed charming enough and we just kind of clicked from there," Balthazar smiled, remembering practically every detail of the first day you two meant, "What I'm trying to say is, I love (Y/N) and I would never do anything to hurt her. I've never met a human as wonderful and understanding as she is."

Sam and Dean sat in silence for a moment, trying to take it all in. Balthazar wasn't exactly their worse enemy, but it's not like they could trust him so easily. He's done some pretty sneaky things in the past. But you loved him, and although they didn't want to admit it, the brothers knew that being away from the Angel was breaking your heart.

"I guess you can keep dating," Dean muttered quietly, avoiding the angel's eye contact.

"Seriously?" Balthazar smiled with excitement and surprise. He had expected a much different answer.

"Yeah," he nodded then looked the angel in the eye, "But if you hurt her, I'm coming for you. And if you know me well enough, you know I'll come for you with all I've got."

"I promise, I have no intentions of hurting (Y/N). I want to protect her as much as you do," Balthazar said to the brothers and glanced towards the direction of your room. "You mind if I visit her now?"

"Go ahead," Dean waved off and the Angel vanished. "Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"You think I made the right choice?"

"Love is complicated. There's not really a right or wrong, but (Y/N) is smart. She'll be fine Dean. I can tell those two are really head over heels for eachother."