Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will

~(A/n: yay another reader edit! So I was watching this "Changing Channels" yesterday and was absolutely inspired to do this since it's my favorite episode. So hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as I do!)~

"Where the hell are we?" Dean asked with wide eyes, as we walked down a large corridor, to find the control room. The last thing you remembered was walking into a warehouse after hearing a police dispatch.

"It can't be," you gasped, a large smile forming on your face.

"What can't be?" Sam said, looking as confused as Dean.

"We are in THE TARDIS!" You marveled, doing a pirouette around the tardis console.

"What the heck is a tardis?" Dean raised a brow.

"Time and relative dimension in space."

"English please?"

"It's basically a big ol' time machine slash spaceship. It can travel anywhere through space and time."

"Ah...so um why are we in it?"

"I don't know. This can't be real though," you muttered, though hoping it was.

"Time travel is impossible," Sam refuted.

"Yeah well not in Doctor Who,"you explained.

"Doctor who?" Sam asked.

"It's a show. That's where this tardis is from,"you replied.

"So we're stuck in some TV land?" Sam pondered.

"But that's crazy. We can't be I mean, TV shows are fake with actors and fake sets and stuff. This is real," Dean said, knocking on the wall to be sure.

"Well I don't know, maybe the trickster put us in here," you implied. He was known for conjuring up things at will.

"So how the hell do we get out of here?" Dean asked.

You shrugged, "I don't know. Look for him?" You glanced over at the tardis console, looking at the different buttons and controls. Maybe you could use it to search for him...if you knew how.

"Oi! Why aren't you dressed?" said a familiar man with spikey brown hair and glasses in a British accent. "We're going to Pluto's second moon, and I'd advise you all bring a coat."

"Who the hell are you?" Dean blurted out.

"That's the Doctor!" You squealed before he could answer.

"Doctor who?" Sam asked.

You laughed hysterically, getting strange looks from all of them. "Just the doctor. You should already know this Sam. Anyways," the Doctor interrupted, "Go get changed. I don't want you all freezing."

You jumped up in joy, about to head to the closet, which you already know where it was. Before you walked out however, from your periphery, you noticed something strange. The doctor was wearing boots. The only doctor you knew who wore boots was eleventh and twelfth occasionally, but this was clearly tenth.

"Who are you really?" You eyed him suspiciously.

"What do you mean? I'm the doctor," he replied. Sam and Dean both had perplexed expressions but sided with you.

Dean pushed the Doctor against the wall, his arm cutting his breathing passageway. "The tenth doctor wears converse, not boots," you crossed your arms as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Yeah who the hell are you?" Dean persisted, not letting go of him.

"Fine, ya got me," He said in an American accent this time, his face morphing into another familiar person. The trickster.

"Get us out of here!" Dean shouted at him.

"Or what?" The trickster scowled at Dean, grabbing his arm and twisting it, "Don't say you have wooden stakes, big guy."

"That was you on the police scanner right? It was a trick," Sam finally realized.

"Hello? Trickster," he pointed to his face as if saying 'duh'. "Come on! I heard you three yahoos were in town. How could I resist?"

"Where the hell are we?" Dean asked, glaring at him.

"Like it?" the trickster asked. "it's all homemade." He patted the wall of the tardis.

"How do we get out?" You asked.

"And that cupcake," he winked, "Is the sixty-four dollar question."

"Whatever, we just need to talk to you. We need your help," Sam said.

"Hm let me guess, you muttonheads broke the world and now want me to clean up your mess," the trickster sighed, pursing his lips. He was kind of right.

"Please just five minutes. Hear us out," Sam pleaded.

"Sure, tell you what, survive the next twenty four hours? We'll talk," the trickster offered.

"Survive what?" Dean asked.

"The game!"

"What game?"

"You're in it."

"How do we play?"

"You're playing it."

"What are the rules?"

The trickster wiggled his eyebrows with a grin and vanished. "Son of a bitch," Dean muttered as he disappeared.

"What are we supposed to do now?" You asked. Suddenly, the tardis shook, making you fall onto the railing.

"What was that?" Sam asked.

"I think we crashed somewhere," you simply said.

"Doctor! Come out of the tardis or you will be EXTERMINATED!" A robotic voice yelled from outside.

"Oh no..."you muttered.

"Oh no what? What the heck was that?" Dean asked with a worried expression.

"Daleks."

~(a/n: and that's it! I'll most likely make another part to this but enjoy that cliffhanger for now. Also, the book for "Another French Mistake" is finally out. It starts on part 3 and it might have two or three more parts as well. Otherwise, have a great day ^.^)~