The Unknown Neighbor - Sam and Dean

~(A/N: It's been quite a while! Really sorry for the extremely late update...I literally had no idea what to write about but now I do! I'm sorry if it's not that good. I feel like my writing just hasn't been what i used to be. I don't want writing to feel like a chore for me because I do love it immensely, but at the same time, I don't want you guys to be waiting for eternity for me to write. So here you go, hope you like it :D)~

How would you describe your neighbors? One word.

Strange.

Ah yes, the pair of brothers that return to their large, not so well hidden bunker ever so often covered in dry blood and mess. You're the one who lives in the small shack behind it. The one that they never notice eavesdropping in on their conversations, the one that's tried every possible way to get into their bunker and try to find out what they're hiding. The one that doesn't understand a lick of what they're saying half the time because usually it's about things that don't exist.

It was a normal endeavor for you- being outside of the loop. If you weren't so stubborn, you probably wouldn't mind. But you were determined to figure out why your incredibly hot neighbors were so incredibly strange. One night, you heard the sound of an engine revving. Luckily, you were already dressed(and by dressed that meant you were at least not in just your underwear) and ready to head on out. Once you were sure they exited the driveway, you made your way in, knowing that Dean, who you learned was the older one(surprise), always forgot to lock the garage door.

You lifted the garage door slightly up, using as much strength as you could, then rolled in firefighter style. Just the garage was big enough, with loads of cars probably dating back to the 20's. They were surprisingly all in good condition, like you could just hop in one and go for a ride at anytime. But enough of that, that wasn't what you were looking for. What you really wanted to find out, was who these guys were and what they did for a living. Cause it sure wasn't legal.

Making your way out of the garage, you entered a long hallway leading to a staircase. There were a bunch of doors on each side of the hall. You decided you had a little time to look around since they were gone, so you opened and closed each door, taking a few seconds to glance inside. They were all guest rooms designed pretty much the same. You weren't sure why they needed so many rooms, but it just made you more curious. As you got to the end of the hall and opened one of the last few doors, you stopped. It was different than the others. There wasn't much diversity, but after looking around for a while, it was obvious this was someone's room.

You walked over to the nightstand and checked the wooden auburn drawers. Inside, was a brown leather book--a journal to be exact. You flipped it open to a random page and started reading:

January 24, 1994

Dean turns fifteen today. A week ago he helped me take out a spirit haunting a grocery owned by an Indian family in Erie, Pennsylvania. It was like any other spirit-you find the remains, you salt, you burn. But also it wasn't. I'm learning that all spirits have some things in common, but it matters who they're haunting. It matters what their traditions were when they were alive. Have been reading about Indian mythology. Gods upon gods, thousands of them, and each of them has attendant monsters and demons. Some of the ones that keep popping up, not so much mythology as folklore, are pishacha and acheri. (This is from "John Winchester's Journal" by Alex Irvine. I do not own this. All rights to this section go to him.)

You flipped through more pages in awe, finding strange drawings and some things written in different languages. None of it made sense though- ghosts, demons, the supernatural? That was all fiction to you and no more than that. You quickly shut the book and put it back where it belonged, telling yourself that none of what you read was true and was probably just some story.