A Day at the Beach- Part 2

~(A/N: So as requested, here's part 2 of the beach adventures with Supernatural characters)~

"Well while (Y/N) continues being a whiny baby, I think it's my turn," Lucifer smirked, "Never have I ever spent this much time hanging out with humans."

Everyone took a gulp of their beer except Michael. Michael shrugged, "I'm not really a, how do you say uh...'people person'?"

Everyone laughed under the starry night. The flame in the center flickered and crackled within the sudden silence after their laughs had settled down.

"Hey (Y/N)," Chuck tapped your shoulder, causing you to turn around to face him.

"What do you want?" You asked with crossed arms.

"You're missing out on seeing everyone get drunk and make stupid confessions," Chuck smiled, playfully punching your arm.

You rolled your eyes with a smile, "Fine, I'll grace those peasants with my presence just this once."

"That's the spirit," Chuck smiled and patted your back, leading you back to the circle.

"(Y/N) is back!" Samandriel smiled.

"For now. Who's next?" You asked as you took a seat.

"Me darling," Crowley smiled deviously. This was a terrible idea.

"Never have I ever danced in the shower then slipped," Crowley gave you a mischievous grin.

You stared back at him, pretending like you didn't know what he was talking about. Everyone looked around to see if someone was going to take a sip.

"(Y/N), you're ruining the point of the game," Crowley raised his eyebrow at you, practically drilling deep into your soul with his cold, dark eyes.

"I hate you," you sighed and took a quick gulp of your drink, "It was one time."

"I appreciate your honesty. And at least it was a graceful fall," Crowley grinned, causing everyone to chuckle as well.

"Is this just a target (Y/N) session? Chill guys," Adam interrupted, being one of the very few that didn't laugh, as well as Gadreel, Castiel, and Samandriel. Probably cause they didn't even get the joke.

"Thanks Adam," you smiled.

"No problem. Anyways, guess I'm next,"he smiled nervously, "Uh never have I ever had a threesome."

Dean took a gulp and so did Crowley, not surprising. But what really shocked you was that Bobby took a swig as well. You widened your eyes at him, "Bobby?"

"What can I say? I was a stud back then," Bobby shrugged.

"Well I'll be damned," Ellen couldn't help but laugh as well.

"You're next (Y/N)," Adam turned to you, flashing a smile.

"Wow I'm...not sure how I'm gonna compete with that but," your mind was raving with so many different possibilities, "Never have I ever been to a strip club."

It felt embarrassing to see that almost everyone took a swig, even Cas! You and Samandriel were the only ones who hadn't apparently. "I'm speechless," you blinked in shock.

"It's not my fault. Dean made me go," Castiel quickly said.

"Why does that not surprise me?" You shook your head, starting to contemplate why you were their friends.

"I guess it's my turn then," Dean said coyly, eyeing everyone as if he was scanning to target someone in particular. You gave him the death glare, signaling that if he brought up one more embarrassing thing about you, he'd be dead in a heartbeat.

He soon got the hint, and averted my scowl, "Never have I ever sold my soul for extra inches."

Crowley proudly took a swig of his beer, "I'm not ashamed, it was worth it."

"Sammy? Would you like to save us from this atrocity and go?" You looked at him, wanting badly to move on from that really awkward confession.

"Sure. Never have I ever been to a beach," Sam simply said. Everyone drank except him and Dean obviously.

"Seriously?" You asked with wide eyes.

"Our dad's always been busy with hunting, he never really saw the point in taking us out to the beach," Sam shrugged.

"That sucks mate," Crowley shrugged, his beer had now turned into a martini. Seriously.

"So how would you say your first time at the beach went?" You asked with a smile.

"Honestly, being with all my friends, and uh Crowley," Sam acknowledged, "Has probably been one of the best moments of my life."

"Awe Sammy, tell us more about your feelings," Dean mocked.

"Jerk," Sam muttered.

"Bitch," Dean said back.

"Dumbasses," you sighed with a smile.

The night went on with more confessions and drunk slurs, until it was finally time to head back home. Driving was definitely out of the question, so the sober angels offered to flash everyone home.

"Thanks Cas," you smiled as he poofed you, Sam, and Dean back to the bunker.

"You're welcome. Will Dean he okay?" He raised an eyebrow at the drunk Winchester who was practically leaning against the wall for support.

"Yeah he'll be fine," you waved off innocently. Lies.

"Well alright. I had a wonderful time at the beach (Y/N)," Castiel smiled.

"So did I. Night Cas," you smiled back before you turned to head to the shower. Eventhough the day had its moments, you could honestly say, you've never had so much fun spending a day at the beach.