Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley

Okay, you had to admit, after laughing your ass off at Crowley, you started to gain a little sympathy for the king. The Winchester brothers of course, were still hesitant, but Crowley looked like he genuinely needed your help.

~Earlier that day~

"Donovan, fetch me Amara," Crowley ordered, seeming uninterested as he sat on his throne.

"I'm sorry sir, but I have some terrible news," the demon frowned as he avoided Crowley's glare.

"And that is?" the kind arched a brow, ready to send this demon to his death.

"You...you don't own hell anymore," he muttered, hoping Crowley wouldn't hear.

"What do you mean I don't own hell?"

"Well all the other demons left and decided to side with Amara. And to be honest sir, we're more afraid of her than we are of you," Donovan shrugged. Before he could say more, Amara appeared before their eyes, walking in with a confident stride.

"It's you," Crowley muttered bitterly, scowling at the woman who embodied the darkness.

"Hello Crowley," she smiled calmly, "I think that's my seat your in."

Crowley couldn't help but chuckle, "You're joking, right?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?" she placed both her hands on the sides of Donovan's face and parted her lips as she sucked in all the black smoke. Once she was finished, Donovan's meat suit fell to the floor with a lifeless expression. "Now get out before  you're next."

~Present~

"I wouldn't be asking for your help if I didn't need it. You were my last resort," Crowley pleaded, practically begging.

You glanced back and forth between Crowley and the brothers. They didn't seem convinced. "Guys can we talk in private?"

They both nodded and walked back over to the impala, you following along. "I think we should help him," you whispered, glancing back to make sure Crowley couldn't hear.

"Are you kidding me? We can't trust him. He's the king of hell for Christ's sake!" Dean tried his best to whisper/yell.

"Look, I know this sounds crazy, but like he said, all his demon's are against him. He's basically powerless," you explained.

"Yeah but he could be lying," Sam mentioned.

You shrugged, "Even if he is, we all know how powerful the darkness is. Maybe we could team up against her. We could use the extra ammo."

Dean thought to himself pensively. "(Y/N) does have a point. I'm not saying we should trust Crowley, but we've got bigger fish to fry. And we need all the help we can get."

"Not to rush you all or anything, but I'd really enjoy not dying right now," Crowley called out, glancing around timidly. He was definitely worried for his life. You'd never seen him so vulnerable.

You all turned around, walking back his way. "Fine, you can stay with us until we figure out how to gank the darkness," Dean agreed, though not looking satisfied by his decision.

"Great," Crowley smiled, already walking to the impala.

"On one condition," Dean stopped him short by the chest, "You're wearing a blindfold the whole ride. We can't let you know where our bunker is."

"You've got to be kidding me squirrel," Crowley frowned.

"Fine, if you wanna stay out here, be my guest. Tell Amara I said hi," Dean shrugged and turned around, "Let's go guys."

"Wait, wait! I'll do it.  Just give me the blind fold," Crowley called out desperately.

~Time Skip~

"I don't say this much- actually, I don't really recall the last time I have said this, but thank you (Y/N)," Crowley said quietly as you passed by his room, causing you to stop mid-way. Once Crowley was settled in and you left him in a heavily-warded room, Sam and Dean left to their individual rooms to sleep in for the night. You were a night-owl, so most of your nights were spent aimlessly walking around the bunker or binge-watching netflix shows.

"Why are you thanking me?" you asked, keeping your distance.

"I'm a demon. Plus, you hunters aren't very good at whispering. I heard you vouch for me to moose and squirrel," Crowley smiled slightly, "You're much more forgiving than you say you are."

"Who says I forgive you? Just cause I told Sam and Dean to let you stay, doesn't mean I'm on your side or anything," you crossed your arms as you spoke.

However, the smug grin that remained plastered on his face proved that he was unconvinced, "One day, darling. In the mean time, I'll let you be. Enjoy your slumber (Y/N)."

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes and left, locking the door behind you. The former king of hell is now living with three notorious hunters. Sounds like the plot of a terrible sitcom.

~(A/N: And that's all for now. Let me know if you want a part two, since I feel like I kind of left it on a cliff hanger. By the way, this idea was given to me by  @femininecastiel102 . Hope you enjoyed! Also, if you really like RP's, join my Supernatural Rp. Open to anyone!)~