The Unknown Neighbor(Part Two)- Sam and Dean

"How did you know about our bunker?" Dean asked, his eyes narrowing down at you as you say across from him. After finally realizing that the person locked down in their dungeon was in fact a demon, the brothers guided you up to their library to explain things further.

You were so in shock, you hadn't heard his question and just stared out into the abyss. "Uh...Hello?" Dean waved in your face, snapping you back to reality.

You blinked, turning your focus to him, "What?"

"Don't what me," he said, "How did you know about our bunker?"

"I live right next to it- well more like behind it," you answered back with sass.

"That's crazy. I think we'd know if we had a neighbor," Dean said, still not convinced, "Right Sammy?"

"I don't know, the bunker's pretty big, Dean," Sam said with uncertainty, "It wouldn't surprise me if we hadn't noticed that there was a house behind it."

"Exactly. It's like you two imbeciles have never heard of walking behind your own house. I know my house is tiny but jeez, you think you'd notice something like that," you rolled your eyes as you folded your arms.

"Okay okay, so let's say you're right. Why'd you sneak into our bunker? That isn't very neighborly," the older Winchester imitated you and folded his arms as well.

"Because you guys are weird!" You blurted out, tired of all the interrogating. "Every few days I see you leaving the bunker and coming back talking about angels and demons and prophecies. I knew I couldn't just knock on your door and just ask, so I snuck in to get the info I wanted."

"Well, are you satisfied with what you saw?" Dean asked with bitter sarcasm.

"No...I don't know. This is all just stranger than I expected. I hoped that if I got in here and investigated, I'd find out you too are actually normal and I was just overreacting. But turns out I'm wrong," you sighed.

"Ya think?" Dean scoffed.

"So...that guy, or demon or whatever," you muttered, "Why's he trapped in your dungeon?"

"We need info from him. He works for this guy we hate," Sam explained.

"The King of Hell," Dean corrected.

You laughed, hoping you heard wrong. "What's so funny?" the older Winchester asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm laughing to cope with my current state of stress right now," your laugh turned into a frantic rant, "Did you say the king of Hell?"

"Yep," Sam nodded.

"Right," you felt like your head was practically spinning.

"Are you okay?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows.

The room became blurry and your ears felt like they popped, like when you go too high on an airplane and you didn't chew any gum so now your ears are doomed to a painful fate. "Yeah I'm fine..." You trailed off from your sentence, letting gravity drag you down as the room went black.

~Time Skip Brought to You By Satan's Decibel~

You woke up in one of the guest rooms, questioning where you were and what year was it. Yeah, you had that kinda nap. The room was practically empty, but the door was left slightly ajar.