Alternate Endings: The 100th Chapter Special- Sam & Dean

A/N: You've made it to the 100th Installement of this book!!!! I just want to thank al of you readers because none of this would be possible without all your support. The SPN fandom is like a family to me and getting to share my stories with you guys is something I treasure greatly. As a gift from my long hiatus and to celebrate the 100th part, this will be a series of alternate endings to the Supernatural show. Feel free to offer some ideas on how you think the show will end in the comment section!
Warnings: NONE!

Ending #1:
It's been ten years since Sam and Dean have gone hunting. After defeating Lucifer and Michael, and restoring Heaven back to what it used to be thanks to Castiel and Jack, Team Free Will was finally at peace.

Sam decided to finish school and take the bar exam, eventually studying at law school and becoming an attorney. At law school, he met his now current girlfriend, who lives with him in a small beach house in San Diego along with a dog. Sam and his girlfriend now have a three year old son, who he named after Gabriel.

Dean finally came out of the closet and confessed his love for Castiel. Their wedding was a couple years after Sam graduated from law school, and Jack was the flower boy. Dean used his connections with Jody and Donna to get a job as a detective for a local precinct in Vegas. Castiel goes to heaven from time to time to help out, but mostly stays at home with Dean and makes pies.

After Dean and Castiel legally adopted Jack as their son, Jack used his powers for good and became the leader of Heaven. He was able to resurrect Bobby from the dead, who rebuilt his home. He was also able to resurrect Crowley, who now rules Hell once again, but isn't determined on world domination anymore. No, he just collects souls and is focused on building a business empire for hell. Overall, everyone keeps in touch and there's finally some good in the world.

Ending #2:
"Dean, you have to drink this demon's blood. It's the only way out of here," Sam pleaded. Somehow, the boys were trapped in hell. Sam managed to get his hands on some demon's blood and he thought maybe it would give them the strength to get out of their cells.

"Sammy, you're talking crazy. You remember what happened the last time you drank this stuff!"

"It's the only way!"

Reluctantly, Dean took the valve Sam had contained the demon blood in and downed it like a shot. "Do you feel any different?" Sam asked.

"Yeah...yeah I do," he nodded, "Actually, I feel kinda drowsy. Is it supposed to feel like this?"

"I don't know how you do it Sam," Castiel, who suddenly appeared beside him, said.

"Cas? Where did you come from?" Dean narrowed his eyes, feeling his vision slip away.

"Alright, looks like the sedative is working," Castiel said.

"The what...?" Before Dean could respond any longer, everything went black.

"Castiel" aka Nurse Jimmy Novak had been working at the Kansas City Mental Institution for years. The "demon blood" Dean agree to take, was his medication. He'd never seen a case as bad as Dean Winchester's. Dean's mother and younger brother died in a fire when he was young and ever since then, he has not truly been able to cope with their deaths. In his mind, he believed his brother was still alive, and his mother was killed by demons.

He's taken a special liking to his primary physician, Doctor Samuel Padalecki, possibly because he shares the same name as his deceased younger brother, Sam Winchester. After his father, John, stopped visiting, Dean created this fantasy that the same demon who killed his mother, killed his father.

The staff soon learned that the only way to keep the patient calm and unaggressive was to play along with his fantasies. Most would see it as unethical, but Doctor Padalecki assures that the staff mustn't force him out of the delusional state he currently is in or else it could cause detrimental results.