Fallen Angel-Lucifer

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was walking home from work, pulling my hoodie tightly over my head. I didn't know it was going to rain that day, so when the streets were pelted with rain and roars of thunder, I took no hesitation in rushing home. I decided to take the shortcut to my house, and speed-walked through an alley.

Suddenly, I saw a figure from afar, huddled on the floor. I ran up to it and realized it was a man who had been unconscious. His clothes were all torn up and charred as if he had been on fire.

I tried to lift him with all my strength, and that was pretty hard considering he was unreasonably heavy for some reason. I limped towards my house, pulling him to my side and plopped him on the couch. Coming back with a blanket, I draped the blanket over him as he slept and went to my room to find some clean clothes for him.

~Time Skip~

~Lucifer's POV~

I rolled to my side as I started to gain consciousness again. I rubbed my eyes, yawning loudly. When my vision was suddenly clear, I realized next to me had been a glass coffee table with a set of folded clothes planted on top of it. Were those for me? How did I even get here?

"Oh good you're awake," said a female voice from behind. I jolted up in shock and whipped around to see a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She smiled slightly and put her hands up in surrender. "It's okay. You're safe here. I found you unconscious in an alley and thought you might need some shelter," she reassured.

I sighed in relief. The last thing I remembered was being freed from the cage and choosing a vessel. Everything else was a blur.

"Um I got you those clothes if you want to change. They're my older brother's so I think it'll fit," she said.

I nodded and muttered, "Thanks."

She nodded in agreement and before she headed off, she added, "And when you're done getting dressed and cleaned up, you can come to the kitchen for breakfast."

I watched her walk off then headed to the bathroom which was luckily on the same floor. I snapped my fingers, which turned on the showers. Then I snapped them again, making the new clothes appear on me. Now I had to wait in the bathroom before she suspected anything.

After that, I turned off the shower and exited the bathroom. As I entered the kitchen, I was welcomed by the aroma of bacon and fresh pancakes. "I hope you like pancakes and bacon,"the girl said, placing my plate on the dining table.

"Uh yeah..." I nodded and sat down. "You never really got to tell me your name."

She glance up at me, still holding on to the frying pan, "(Y/N)." (Y/N), what a beautiful name. (Y/N) flashed a bright smile towards my way. I smiled back and started to eat. Wow....who knew human food could be this good?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"And who are you?" I asked the man. There was something about him I just couldn't put my finger on. He was different.

He gazed at me with his blue eyes and replied, "Lucifer."

My eyes widened. "Well that's an interesting choice for your parents to make." It couldn't have been the real Lucifer. That's just crazy.

He shrugged, "More like parent. And yes it is the real me. But allow me to explain."

I hesitated, not really knowing how to react. I wanted to speak but no words could come out. I had no clue how to respond. This all just seemed insane. "How did you-"

"I am the real Lucifer, or what many of you call... The devil or satan. But you've got it all misunderstood. I am a good person. I just loved God too much. Am I really wrong for that?" Lucifer asked. He stood up and walked towards me, with pleading eyes. I still had no clue what to say. I was stunned. He continued, "Look, I'm the same person you picked up and gave shelter too in the rain, no different. And I promise I won't hurt you."

I stuttered, "S-so why are y-you here? Why aren't you in hell or something?"

"I was stuck in my cage until these two hunters had broken the last seal in the prophecy and I was freed," he responded. Seal? Hunters? Prophecy? What the hell was he talking about?

"If you could just give me a chance, I'd love to get to know you better," Lucifer said softly. I bit my lip. I barely knew this dude and if this was the real Lucifer, why should I even trust him?

" I don't know..." I managed to say. He frowned and turned away. He snapped his fingers and the dishes were cleaned and he was now in a new outfit. A green shirt with a open dark green button up and dark blue jeans.

"Thanks again for what you did out there. Even though you may not like me now that you know who I really am, I'll always remember you as the girl who saved me," he said with a sympathetic smile. Before I could respond, he vanished and all that was left was a red rose laid flat on the bright wooden dining table.