Cosplay-Kevin Tran

(A/N: Sorry if this one is really short but I'll try to update more frequently. And also, this one has a few fandom references so enjoy ;D)

Today, somehow, you were able to drag Kevin and the Winchester boys to Comicon with you. Surprisingly, Dean was actually quite excite to go. He even dressed as Galdalf the Grey and forced Sam to dress as Bilbo Baggins (for my Hobbit fans out there).

You and Kevin on the other hand, came dressed as one of your ultimate OTP's, Rose and the 10th doctor from "Doctor Who." As you all walked into comicon, many people waved hi and asked for pictures.

"I can't believe you made us come here (Y/N)," Sam argued, fidgeting with his wig.

"Oh stop complaining Sammy, this is awesome. Hey look, they're selling Batman merchandise over there! Let's go check it out," Dean gaped, dragging Sam to his side.

You sighed and Kevin held your hand as you walked past different stands. People still asked for pictures along the way,but you were really camera-shy so politely declined. However, suddenly a group of girls came rushing towards you and Kevin. "Oh my gosh! I ship you two so hard!!! Can I take a picture?"one girl shouted, jumping exuberantly.

You shook your head and was about say no until Kevin interrupted. "Oh common (Y/N), let's give them what they want," he suggested with a grin.

"I'm not sure," you hesitated nervously.

But Kevin would not take no for an answer. "Common Bad Wolf. I'm burning a star at this moment just to speak to you," he pleaded. You gushed, remembering his episode reference. He even gave you the puppy eyes. You just couldn't say no.

"Alright fine," you shrugged. Suddenly, he took your hand and swung his arm around your waist, bringing you into a deep sweet kiss. The girls shrieked and you could hear the clicks of their cameras.

Once he slowly pulled away, you glanced at the girls who were still smiling widely at you two. "Great I think you just broke all their ovaries Doctor," you whispered to him, chuckling quietly.

"Oh nothing my sonic screwdriver can't fix," he rolled his eyes and grinned.