First Kiss-Castiel

(A/N: This was requested by a fellow user: DC-Heart. So go ahead and follow them if you want. Anyways, here you go!^.^)

You never expected to become a hunter. Heck, you always thought you'd be stuck making a living by selling your paintings. Yes, you didn't receive much rewards as a hunter but it was more interesting than sitting in an office all day.

However, today was definitely the day you were reconsidering your career choices. Castiel, an angel you'd known for a while now after meeting the Winchesters, decided to join you in a hunt. And he wasn't really the 'hunting type.' "He is definitely deceased," Castiel muttered as he looked over the dead corpse. You had started your usual investigation.

"No shit Cas," you rolled your eyes and waved your EMF meter over the body. It was ringing like crazy. "So this most likely is the work of a ghost or demon."

Castiel nods and traces a finger over the corpse's neck. "This man was strangled. By a noose of some sort I believe."

"We should go back to the motel and do some more research," you muttered and he nodded, glancing at you as you covered the corpse with a sheet and took off your gloves.

You were one of the very few humans Castiel felt comfortable around, vice versa. You'd always had a crush on him but you were too afraid that it might ruin your friendship, so you'd never brought it up.

"Would you like me to teleport us back to the motel?" Castiel asked. You vigorously shook your head. Castiel's "poofing" as you called it, always made you nauseous.

"I'll drive. Just wait for me in the car. I want to check some other stuff before I leave," you said. He nodded and walked out.

You looked around the room, and sniffed around. It reeked of sulfur. You looked back at the corpse's files and tried to see what other reports there were. Suddenly, you were suffocated by a dark murky gas.

~Time Skip~

"(y/n)? Are you okay? You've been acting strange ever since we got back from the morgue," Castiel eyed you curiously.

"Of course I am. Why would you ask that?" The demon that took over you asked. You couldn't move or control your body and it was killing you. You tried to yell and call for his help but nothing would come out. The demon/you slowly leaned closer to Castiel, pulling at his collar. You were just inches apart, and you could feel his cool minty breath on yours. Forcefully, the demon pulled Castiel onto its lips, and softly bit his bottom lip.

Castiel furrowed his eyebrows as the demon/you pulled away with a smirk,"I'm not an imbecile. You smell like a filthy demon. And I know (Y/N). She wouldn't just randomly kiss me. Who are you?"

The demon sighed, "Ugh, I was really hoping to have some fun with you pretty angel boy. Guess not all fun things can last." She patted his cheek and flung her arm, making him fly back into a wall.

She turned to walk away until she was tackled back Castiel. "Get out of her!" Castiel yelled as he punched the demon in the gut. It felt like he swung an axe at you but you knew he was just trying to hurt the demon.

"Let go of me!" The demon snapped, trying to release from his grip.

"I'm sorry about this (Y/N)," he gritted his teeth and threw a fist at your jaw. The demon cringed and this slowed her down enough for Castiel to cover his hand over your head, smiting the demon within you.

You fell into his arms, breathing heavily as you finally gained control of your body back. Your bloody face felt numb and you coughed some blood into the ground. "I'm very sorry (Y/N). Please stay still," Castiel said as he placed his hand over your stomach where he punched earlier. You grimaced at his warm touch but complied.

A bright light shined as he healed your wound and you winced in excruciating pain. "I'm almost done. I promise," Castiel caressed your jaw, wiping off the blood from your chin. He then healed that wound but this time you tried not to flinch.

"Thank you Cas," you muttered breathlessly. He nodded and used his thumb to wipe the tears streaming down your cheeks. You gripped onto him closer. "How'd you know it wasn't me?"

"Because I know you're not the promiscuous type (Y/N)," Castiel slightly smiled at you and you chuckled. He was right. You felt even more despondent at the fact that your first kiss with Castiel wasn't even really special either. Technically, it wasn't even you that kissed him. He noticed your frown, and asked, "is everything alright?"

You gazed up into his bright blue eyes and mumbled, "I'm fine."

He smirked, "You know I can hear your thoughts right? And you're a terrible liar." You blushed and realized he was staring right at you, leaning closer. This was it. The moment you had been waiting for.

The moment your lips crashed into one another, it felt like fireworks. You gripped his hair with one hand, pulling his body closer to yours and his tongue licked your bottom lip, yearning for entrance. You soon complied by parting your lips and tasted his warmth.

"How was that for a first kiss?"Castiel asked as he pulled away with a smile.

"Amazing," you smiled and he laughed before kissing you once more.