You/Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 1

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

X

You're feeding off of the fear of the man that you had cornered in the forest. You growled at him as you crept closer to him, ready to rip his throat off. In a matter of seconds, Lena arrives with Supergirl in tow.

"Stop!"

They yell in unison. You stop and turn to the voice of your mate, wondering what was distressing her. While you're distracted, Supergirl uses that opportunity to knock out the man that you had been seconds away from killing.

"I'm safe, (y/n). They can't hurt me."

You make your way closer only for Supergirl to stand in front of her, protecting her from you.

"Stand down! I don't want to hurt you."

You let out a loud growl, showing her your fangs. Supergirl gets in her fighting stance, ready to take you down if you refuse to stand down.

"She won't hurt me! Please, just trust me."

"Ms. Luthor! She wanted to kill the man, she's a threat."

"She wanted to kill him because the man tried to kill me. I-I don't know why she's being this aggressive but I can promise you that if you stand down, she won't hurt me."

"Ms. Luthor.."

"Please, Kara"

Kara's eyes widen as Lena uses her real name.

"Lena, I wanted to tell you. I just.."

"Kara, please. Not now. Stand down, she won't hurt me."

Kara sighs and steps back so your path is no longer blocked. The two of you walk to each other, meeting in the middle. Lena hesitates to reach up and touch your fur but does so when you just tilt your head and look at her curiously. Feeling her hand running through your fur makes you feel warm and you want to feel more of it. Gently pushing your head against her body, Lena laughs and pets your head.

"See, she's harmless."

Kara is baffled by what she was seeing. She thought she had seen it al but apparently she was wrong.

"I..I don't get it. She wanted to bite my neck off just a few minutes ago."

Kara is about to reach over and pet your fur but stops when you growl at her.

"Okay, she still doesn't like me."

Lena smiles and starts scratching your chin. You let out happy noises and take a seat so Lena can reach better. You're so relaxed and happy that you suddenly transform back to your naked human form. You yelp loudly and try your best to cover yourself but it was too late as Lena and Kara had already seen everything.

"I can explain."

Kara hands you her cape as the three of you make your way to Lena's car while you told them everything.

X

"So, I'm your mate?"

Lena asks confused, trying to make sure that she had understood you.

"Yes, it's why I was so aggressive with Kara when she stood in front of me and how I wanted to kill the guy that wanted to kill you. My wolf was just trying to keep you safe."

"This is a lot to take in."

You lower your head, ready to hear the words that would literally kill you of a broken heart.

"You can say the words, Ms. Luthor. I can take it."

Lena gently tilts your head up so you could see her.

"It's Lena and what gave you the idea that I was going to say them. I had a tiny crush on you since you started working here and the fact that you're my mate means something."

"S-so you're saying that you'll give me a chance."

She can't help but think how adorable you look when you're excited about something. Lena's never seen this side of you and she couldn't wait to uncover all your hidden layers.

"I would be a fool not to do so, (y/n)."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Maeve Wiley - Lucifer Part 2

Kara Danvers - Red String

Wanda Maximoff - Screw Up

Lena Luthor - Gone

Katie McGrath - Dinner Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 1

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 3

Miss Honey - Caught

Sam Arias - Escape

Natasha Negovanlis - Annoyance

Laurel Lance - Friends

Morgana Pendragon - Story

Sam Arias/Lena Luthor - Doubt

Lucy Lane - Pretend

Laurel Castillo - ?? (Fluff)

Diana Prince - Doctor

Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!