WHAT?!

Hello everyone!

I'd just like to thank each and every one of you for 104K reads! My words aren't enough to express how thankful I am to everyone that reads, votes, and comments into my stories. You guys are the reason I get back to writing when things seem bleak. I love you so much! <3

Sorry for my absence! I've been working on the last stuff for school before I can start my summer studies and my motivation is down, so it has been slightly challenging. But I'll power through. Hopefully.

I have been thinking about opening requests again, even though I still have the one angst piece to write, but I can't seem to find any ideas. I will probably open requests after I have published a few of the parts 2/3/4's I have waiting to be written in my drafts, but this time, I will be a bit pickier on what requests I accept into the line.
Before, I have pretty much accepted everything. But in the future, if the request doesn't spark enthusiasm in me, I will decline the request. Or I might suggest an idea to change the request a little bit so it is more preferable for me to write.
It's nothing personal, just that some topics and themes are harder or impossible for me to write about, and I rather write about something else.
Also, my writing motivation varies from day to day greatly, so I can give no guarantees on how long it will take me to finish your request. It might be a week or it might be a month. I can't say.
I will inform in author's notes and send a message to my followers when I know when the requests open.

But in a nutshell. Requests are opening sometime soon. I will choose my favorites and write them. But don't be afraid to request, I'm quite omnivorous when it comes to writing.

Thank you again for 100K! I will see you soon, hopefully! Take a picture of my gecko, Muffin, as a thank you! <3