Embarrassing - Thranduil/Legolas

Warnings: Embarrassment (Is that a warning?), implied smut
Word count: 1768
Other: Reader is the wife of Thranduil and the mother of Legolas. Cursive is elvish.

All parents make their children feel embarrassed from time to time, even immortal elven ones. 

The tiny cuts on Legolas' face stung and the constant groans and threats coming from the dwarves rang in his ears. He had thirteen dwarves as his nuisance after he had found them in the forest. A big part of him just wanted to let them go and be done with the matter, but he knew that his father, the king, wanted to question them first and then probably lock them up. 
"Hey, pointy-ears, where are you taking us?" One of the dwarves hollered at him, but Legolas pretended not to hear. They were almost at the kingdom, and it wasn't long until he could get rid of the dwarves. It was irritating to listen to their constant groaning. 

- -

You sat on Thranduil's lap as he sat on his throne, and you giggled when his fingers ran up and down on your sides, the light touch making you squirm as you tried to get him to stop.  
"That tickles." 
"Oh, does it now?" He asked, and you knew what he was about to do but you weren't fast enough to move away from him. His hands landed on your sides again, tickling you vigorously. Your bright laughter echoed from the walls of the throne room, and you breathlessly tried to get your husband to stop. 
"Thrand- Thranduil, stop!" Your hands were on his as you tried to free yourself of his assault. His fingers moved slightly and hit an even more ticklish spot, which made you laugh even harder.
"Thranduil! Please stop!" You squealed, squirming in his hold, and he let out a soft laugh.
"That has its price, my love." 
"An-anything!" You managed to get out, and he stopped, leaning in as you panted,  trying to fill your lungs fully with air again. 
"Kiss me." You rolled your eyes but placed a brief, soft kiss on his lips, still breathing heavier than normal. 
"You should be punished for blackmailing the queen." You muttered to him,  placing your forehead to rest against his. 
"Oh, do you have a certain punishment in mind?" He asked, feigning worry. 
"I'll think of something." There was a slightly teasing tone in your words as you lifted your eyes to his. His icy blue irises were so filled with love, and you smiled. To many others, he seemed cold and even cruel at times, but he was the most loving husband.
"I love you, my moon." You muttered to him, brushing your nose against his. 
"And I love you, my stars." His lips connected with yours and this kiss was far from the short, soft one you just had. It was long and packed with emotion, and a second, third, and fourth followed after you had to pull away for breath.  

A voice sounding from the doorway broke you apart.
"Ada, naneth, could you not do that in the throne room!" Legolas pleaded, causing the ruling couple to pull away from each other and laugh lightly. 
"What is it, Ionneg (son)?" Thranduil asked, straightening his back slightly. Legolas didn't usually visit the throne room unless there had been something wrong on the patrol.
"We found thirteen dwarves wandering around in the woods, want me to send them in?" Thranduil nodded and you stood up from his lap reluctantly and walked two short steps to your throne and sat down on it. It was better if you sat on your own thrones when receiving visitors. You still layed your hand on the handrest as Thranduil's came to rest on top of yours. Legolas walked away to the door and brought in a group of ragged-looking dwarves. 

"State your business in Mirkwood." Thranduil's tone was completely different from the soft one he had used with you as he leered at the dwarves. They stayed silent, and you resisted an eye roll. There was hardly a more stubborn and proud being on middle Earth than a dwarf. Legolas stepped to his right, slightly out of the way so you and Thranduil could get a clear view of the dwarves. Doing so, he stepped straight into the beam of light created by a nearby lantern and you noticed the marks on his face.
"Legolas, lasdithen (little leaf), what happened to your face?" You gasped and shot up from your throne, gathering your hems in your hands as you hurried down the stairs to your son. Thranduil tensed as you descended to the same level as the dwarves, and with a slight flick of a finger, he gestured a guard to your protection.