Surprise

Vanessa's pov

It's been 2 weeks since Zac left to Japan. I've been quite busy with photo shoots and interviews and all. But at night, I always miss Zac sleeping next to me. Before I go to sleep I usually face time Zac and he was having a break. Some days I usually stay at my old house with my mom, so I wouldn't be alone. But if she was busy I'd go back to Zac's house. After I wash up, I lay on the bed and took my phone to call Zac. "Hey baby" He said. He was in the set right now eating his lunch. "Hey, what are you eating?" I asked. "I'm having sushi for lunch" he said. "Yumm sushi!" I said. "How was your day?" He asked. "Fine, I had a photoshoot then I go to Kim's house. How was yours?" I asked. "Well, right now it's 1 oclock. And I'm freakin tired. This action movie, god. And I miss you so much. I really need one of your massages right now" He said. "Oh baby, I miss you" I said.

"Yeah, i miss you too. And on Friday, we actually have  a day off til sunday. I was planning to come back so I could see you. But, i reckon it'd be too tiring. The flight it's for like 13 hours, then I come home and get tired. I'd probably sleep because of jet lag. Then i have to leave again on saturday so I could arrive on sunday and god. It's just too hard" he said. "It's okay. You don't have to. I think you should just take a rest. I don't want you to get tired and sick." I said. After a while he said he had to get back to work then we ended the call. I decided to go and find tickets to Japan. I had nothing important to do til next Tuesday. So I decided to get a ticket to Zac from Wednesday night so I could surprise him at work on Thursday and I'd come back to LA on Monday.

Zac's Pov

Today is a typical day at work. Shooting action stuff was super tiring. Good thing tomorrow is a day off til Sunday. I was starting to get worried about Nessa tho. She hasn't been texting me back since like yesterday. I asked Stella where she was and she said she doesn't know. I'm just gonna hope that she's really busy and when she comes home she sleeps straight away so she got no time to call or text me. I finished work and I went to my trailer and sat on the couch. I was super tired I can't be bothered to change. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I yelled out but the person kept on knocking. I got up and opened the door and there was nobody there. I was pissed off now. Somebody was trying to mess with me. I walked out and looked around. "Why are you so cranky?" Somebody said from behind. I know that voice. Suddenly my heart was racing so fast from excitement. I turned around to see Nessa smiling widely. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I lifted her up and spin her around.

"What? Is this even real?" I asked staring at her face. "Yep" she said and leaning in to kiss me. "I miss you so so so so much" I said. "I miss you too" She said and I put her down. "How did-." I asked confused. "Well, I missed you so I bought a ticket." She said. "When?" I asked. "Well I arrived here last night" She said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I wanted to surprise you" She said. "God I love you" I said and kissed her. "Come in" I said and we walked in my trailer. "So where did you stay last night?" I asked. "In the same hotel, i only booked it for one night" She said. "Okay so let me change first then we'll head to the hotel" I said and took off my clothes and changed to a sweater and jeans. "Wow you look hot" She said grinning. "I know" I said winking at her making her roll her eyes. I grabbed her hand and we walked to our hotel. It was close. We decided to go to her room first to get her stuff then we left to my room.

I decided to shower first then I wrap towel around my waist and walked to the room to get the clothes for me to wear. But suddenly Nessa stopped me. "What?" I asked. "Your masseuse is here. So now lie on your tummy" she said so I did. I felt cold liquid dripping on my back and she started to massage me right away. It feels so great. "Oh god, so good" I moaned. "Is this what you wanted?" She asked. "Hell yeah!" I said making her giggle. It felt so good without realizing I fell asleep. I woke up to Nessa talking to somebody at the door. She came back with a box. "Who's that?" I asked. "Sushi man! Yayyy.  Sushi for dinner" She said excitedly. I grabbed my shorts and put it on as I grinned looking at how happy and adorable she is. "What?" She asked as she put the sushi on the table. "I love you" I said as I walked up to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"So where do you wanna go here in Japan?" I asked as I put a piece in my mouth. "I don't know. We've been here together before." She said enjoying her sushi. "Yeah, 10 years ago" I said. "Okay then, why don't we just go out tomorrow and we'll see where we feel like going tomorrow. Anywhere I go with you is an adventure." She said. "Okay" I said as I grabbed her hand and kissed it. We spent the night watching movies and cuddling in the hotel room. Then we spent the next couple of days going out together. We had no Idea where we were going but we just follow our hearts. So we arrived at a market and we bought some foods, then we walked around this beautiful river and yes we bought some foods again, the. We had dinner, and afterwards we bought some snacks again. So yep, we usually just eat in here. It was so fun, until she had to leave and I need to wait for another 2 weeks to see her again.