Dinner

Vanessa's Pov
It's been 2 months since the accident and now Zac has an appointment at the doctors. He was really excited because usually they take off the cast in week 8. He's been trying to stand up since last week. It seems like he really wants go do activities like a normal person. I was cleaning up the house and I catch Zac standing up and sitting down in front of the TV. "Oh give it a break Babe. You might hurt yourself" I said to him. "C'mon if my leg is strong enough they could probably get the cast off and I can walk!" He said excitedly. "Na ah" I said kissing his lips. Afterwards we get ready to go to the doctor's appointment. "How do you feel?" I asked. "I'm excited! And I hope they can take both of em off" He said. We arrived and we went inside the hospital and waited outside the room. They called Zac's name and  we went inside.

They checked on Zac's arm first. "Great, we can take the cast off the arm" The doctor said. "Ahh that's great!!" I said clapping my hands. Then I see Zac smiled the widest. Then the doctor checked Zac's leg. "Unfortunately the leg is not ready. Probably come back in 2-3 weeks?" He said. I looked at Zac and see he was trying to hide his disappointment in his face. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, but uh. Can I actually get off the wheelchair?" He asked. "Actually you can change from a wheelchair to crutches. Since your arm doesn't need a cast anymore. But it might really be painful for your arm" the doctor said. "It's okay" Zac said. "Alright then" the doctor said then the nurse took off the cast off Zac's hand. The doctor moved the hand around and I see pain in Zac's eyes. "Just relax" the doctor said. "Yup" he gasped. After doing other stuff, he gave us the medicine, then we were done.

"Hey, is this the place to buy the crutches?" He asked as we pass it. "I think so? You wanna check it out?" I asked. "Yeahh!" He said then I pushed him towards the store. Then we bought Zac the crutches. Afterwards we head home. "Oh hey! Your hand is out!" Dylan said as we walk in the house. "Yeah, not my leg"Zac said. "Oh baby, look at the bright side. You've got crutches! You can walk now" I said. "Yes you're right" He said. "By the way, mom called. And she wants to have dinner with all of us. I'm taking Courtney too" Dylan said. "Ouh laa laa. How's it going with the blomdie?" I smirked. "First of all she's not a blondie. And second. She's so great I love her. I would literally marry her right now. And I'm going to  her house now" Dylan said grabbing his bags. "Ay where you think you're going?" Zac asked. "I'm staying over at her house, and you're not my mom" Dylan said and went to us and gave ma and Zac both a kiss on the cheek. "Byee, I love you both" He said and left.

"Aw he's so cute. He's like inlove" I said. "Hey, I'm in love too. Am I cute?" Zac asked making me roll my eyes. "Here, let's try it" I said the Crutches handing it to him. I held his hand to give him support and took the crutches. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, let me just try to take a step" he said and so he did. But he was moaning in pain. "Fuck he was right, my hand is hurting so bad" Zac moaned. "C'mon it's enough. You're in pain. You don't have to force yourself" I said. "I'm fine babe, I'll be careful" He said. He kept on walking around the house with it. Then we spent the day by watching TV, I cook us lunch. When it was 5 o'clock we get ready for dinner with Zac's mom. I wear a red dress and I help Zac put on a black button up shirt and jeans. "How can you look that beautiful the whole time?" He said making me blush. After we head to dinner. We followed the location that Dylan sent. When we arrived, Zac's mom, Dylan and Court were already there. I walked behind Zac as if to protect him.

"Aw there they are" Starla said. "Hey Zacky" She said and gave him a kiss. "Hey Mom" he said. "Aw here's my girl!" Starla said. "Hey Starla you look beautiful!" I said kissing her. I helped Zac sit down next to Starla, and I sit next to Courtney. "Hey how are you" I said to Courtney giving her a hug. "Hey I'm great. And you look really pretty!" She said. "Aw thank you you're so sweet, you are one lucky guy Dylan" I said winking at him. We ordered the food, then we talked for a while first. "So how's your arm?" Starla asked Zac. "It's alright. We just went to the doctor's appointment today. And they just took the cast off" Zac said. "And what about your leg?" Starla asked. "It still needs time. I can't wait mom. I wanna get it off. I wanna be normal again. Like Nessa is doing everything for me for 2 months now" He said. "Oh C'mon Zac. You know I don't mind. Even if I had to do it for 20 years I'll be happy to" I said. "Yes, I know baby. But I wanna be like the old days." I said.

Zac's Pov

The food came and we started to eat. I was trying to cut my steak but it kind hurts my hand doing it. I realized Nessa saw it then she took my knife and fork. "Here I'll do it" She said cutting my meat. I caught Mom looking at Nessa as if she was the most precious thing. "Uh guys, actually. Court and I have an announcement" Dylan spoke up. What? Is he getting married like what he said this morning?. "We're moving in together" They said. Everybody started congratulating them. But I was just thinking how Dylan and I wouldn't live together anymore. "Zac?" Dylan called out. "Yeah, wow. That's great. Finally you're moving out of the house. I'm so happy for you" I said. "I'll visit a lot Zac" He said. "Yeah I know. I'm happy you're all grown up" I said.

"So where are you both gonna live?" Mom asked. "Well, we're gonna be staying at Court's apartment. While we save up to build a house for us" Dylan said. "Aw I'm so Happy for you both" Nessa said. We talked as we eat dinner. When we're finished. Nessa went to the rest room with Court. "Zac please tell me your relationship with Nes is going somewhere" Mom said. "Of course it is. I'm not fooling around. I love her" I said. "So tell me where is it going?" Mom asked. "Well, we will always be there for each other" I said. "God Zac, you're even more stupid than I thought" Dylan said. "What? What do you mean?" i asked. "I meant marriage Zac" Mom said. "What? I'm sure Nessa is really happy with the way it is" I said. "Are you sure though?" Mom asked. "I know Vanessa. You guys have been dating 7 years now altogether. And Nessa, I know deep in her heart she's waiting for her prince charming to go down on one knee. It'll make her happier Zac." She said.

"C'mon if I get married with her, at the end I might just get divorced with her. Like what everybody does when they're married. Like you and dad" I said. "Oh damn Zac, you are so childish" Dylan said. "Vanessa lived her life watching a true love. Her parents lasts Zac. And I'm sure she believes in marriage. Divorce don't always happen to everybody. Tell me, are you ever planning on leaving Vanessa?" Mom asked. "No, I can't live without her" I said. "Then why are you so afraid of marriage?" She asks. "I don't know" I said. "I'm getting old and so are you Zac. I'd really wanna be there to see you getting married. Especially Vanessa, who takes care of you, who loves you who is perfect for you. Just tell me you'll think about it" she said. "I will mom, I'll think about it" I said just when Vanessa came back from the restroom. Suddenly I imagined her walking down the aisle in a white gown and she looks like the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. Do I want that? Do I want it with her?