Hawaii I

Zac's pov

I grabbed my suitcase and out it in the car. Dylan is driving us up to the airport tonight. We got in the car and left. We went to Nessa's house to pick her up then go to the airport. When we arrived we said thanks to Dylan and left. We did check in and all other stuff then we went in the plane. "Here's your seat Mr, and Mrs efron. Feel free to ask for anything. And enjoy" Said the stewardess. "Mrs. efron" Nessa chuckled and I just shake my head and shrugged. "So would you like the one near the window or this one?" I asked her. "Anything would be fine Zachary" she said. "Take the one near the window I know how much you love sitting next to a window" I said. "But you like sitting next to a window to look at the view" She said. "Why look at the view when I can look at you?" I said making her smile sweetly then we sit down. "Argh this seat is so comfortable!" She said. "Of course, it's firstclass" I said. She looked at me reached for my cheek. She leaned in and kissed me softly. The plane took off then we slept in the plane peacefully.

Vanessa's pov

We arrived in Hawaii at 6 am then we head straight to our hotel. When we arrived they greeted us with a necklace made of flower. "Good morning Mr. Efron and Ms. Hudgens. I'm Aleena and Welcome to Hawaii. I'll take you to your honeymoon suite." "Honeymoon Suite?!" I mouthed to Zac and he just chuckled. "Here is your key, and what time would you like to have your breakfast?" She asked. "Ahh, 9 would be great?" Zac answered. "Okay, enjoy! Feel free to ask us for anything" She said and left. We got in the room and it was a really big. Except it wasn't a room it's a house. "Zac this is not a room" I said. "Well it's kinda a room." He said as he put our luggages inside. "It's so big" I said. "And very private" He said and guided me to the backyard. It was a beach. No, it's a private beach. And there was a hot tub at the back and a swimming pool as well.

I looked back to see Zac smiling at me. "Aw I love it." I said hugging him. We checked the rest of the house. There was kitchen, dining table, the bathroom was amazing. The tub is really big. Then the bedroom, it was so big and soft and there was rose petal all over the bed and candles too. He walked over to me and handed me a glass of champagne. "Hey, it's a honeymoon suite" he said sitting down on the bed. I put the glass on a table and walked up close to him. "Why did you get a honeymoon suite?" I asked. "Because it's the most romantic one" he said. "I like it, it's very private" I said and sat on his lap facing him. "So no one can hear anything" I whispered in his ear and licked it. I go down to his neck and sucked it as I play with the button of his pants. I felt his breath was getting out of control then I get off him and walked away. "Alright teasing? Nice" He said crossing his arms pretending to be mad.

"Babe we just get off from the flight, I probably look horrible right now." I said taking a sip of my champagne. "So what do you feel like doing today?" He asked. "Do you have anything in mind?" I asked. "Well tomorrow we are going on a boat, to an island and go hiking. Then the day after that we are going snorkeling. For the last night in Hawaii, I made a romantic dinner reservation. It's s surprise. But I don't have anything planned for today." He said. "I'm so excited." I squealed. "Well, Do you wanna just go around for today? After breakfast? But right now I really need to go swimming" He said. "Okay" I said and kissed him. He went to the bathroom and stripped off his clothes leaving him with only boxers and he jumped in the pool. "Wooo. The water is so great." He said. I went to the bathroom and changed to a pair of bikini. Good thing I bought like 4 pairs.

I went to the pool and sat on the pool side just watching him swim. I stare at his muscly body and his wet hair and handsome face. No wonder thousands of women out there are crazy for him. I mean, he's so dreamy. "Alright, if you could just stop staring and get in the water with me" He said. Then I jumped in the pool. After about 30 minutes of playing around the guy came with breakfast. He said the breakfast can flow on the water. So we ate in the water. Zac got in the room bought his phone and started to take pictures of me. "I'm sorry you just look so beautiful." He said. After finishing breakfast we took a Shower and get changed. I wear a short flowery red dress, with white bikini inside and I wear a hat and braid my hair to the side. Zac was wearing this flowery button up shirt that I picked for him snd shorts.

"Nes, you look so beautiful" He said. "And you look handsome" I said. "But, you forgot to put sunscreen on" I said and started spraying sunscreen all over his skin. We walked around hand in hand exploring the places. It's so great that our hotel is very private, but it's near to the city. We saw a place where they rented motorbikes, so we got one and started exploring the rest of the city. We saw this very beautiful beach and we decided to sunbath there for awhile while drinking coconut water right from the  fruit. "Alright, that's not fair" Zac said. "What's not fair" I asked as I fold my dress and put it in the bag. "You looking like that. You look too beautiful Nes people can just fall in love with you in a second" He said. I smiled thinking how he doesn't realize he looks like an angel himself.

I grabbed a sunscreen and sat on top of him and put it all over his body. After I was done he grabbed the sunscreen and put it all over my body while messaging it. After staying there and playing with the water in the beach we got hungry and went to a restaurant nearby to eat some seafood. We ate lobsters, shrimp, oyster, octopus and all others. "God this is like the best lunch ever" I said as i drink the lemonade to finish off my meal. "I know. It's so good that all I wanna do now is sleep" He said making me giggle. Suddenly I saw this Brunette guy looking at me smiling. He immediately walks up to me. "Vanessa!" He said. "Josh! Oh my god. What are you doing here?" I asked as I received his hug. "I'm shooting a movie, and you?" He asked. "I'm here with my boyfriend, Zac this is josh. Josh this is Zac" I said and they shook each other's hands.

"Oh so this is the lucky guy" Josh said. "Yes I am so lucky to have her" Zac said politely but I can hear a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Well Vanessa you look great. Hope we can catch up again sometimes" He said. "Yeah of course, well see you!" I said and hugged him good bye. "That was Josh, he uh, we used to-." I said. "I know Nes" Zac said smiling took my hand and kissed it. We went back to the hotel and decided to swim in the private beach and watch the sunset there. We had dinner in the room, and we watch movies. I took a shower and decided to wear the lace and silky white lingerie. I know he never show that he was jealous but I can see it in his eyes. And he deserves a good night to finish the day off. I opened the door to see he was lying down on the bed watching tv but his eyes were on me. I was wearing a white silky robe over it but he can see what I was wearing underneath.

I decided to act normal and looked at my self in the mirror and brush my hair. Before I lay down on the bed I took off the robe slowly and hang it. I walked to the bed and lied down and closed my eyes. "Oh Nes you did not just-." Zac said. "What?" I asked looking up at him resting my head on my hand. I realized he was staring up snd down my body shaking his head. "You are killing me" he said and crashed his lips into mine. I smiled widely thinking my plan worked. The rest of the night was amazing. I hope he was satisfied because he deserved it.