Jealousy

Zac's pov

I put on my white button up shirt. But i leave the top 4 buttons undone. I brushed my hair and take a look at my self in the mirror. And yep, lookin alright. Tonight we have this party for the cast and crew in the roof top. It was Kaley's 30th birthday. Kaley is the one who organize our costumes. As I arrive in the rooftop I go straight to Corbin who was just talking with Kenny while drinking.

"Hey, what's up?" I said to them giving that man handshake thing. "We were just talking about the movie." Corbin said. "Yes, People are already crazy about it. I mean they've been waiting for 10 years" kenny said. "Yeah of course." I said. Suddenly Kenny's phone ring and he walked away saying he needed to answer it. "Wow, somebody is trying to get some girls tonight" Corbin said. "What? What do you mean?" I asked him. "Well first, you shaved your facial hair. Your wearing that kind of shirt that every girls would drool over. And 3, you put on like 1 liter of perfume I can smell it from 1 km radius" Corbin smirked.

"Well thanks?" I said. "Hey baby" Sasha said as he gave Corbin a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Zac" she said. "Hey Sasha. How are you" i said giving her a hug. "Wow" Sasha said and she pulled away. "if I were you, i'd regret letting her go" Sasha said staring at the door. I looked over at where she was looking and see a beautiful Nessa. She looks beautiful, and sexy, and she looks like an angel. (She was wearing this)

I didn't realize she was walking with Ash

I didn't realize she was walking with Ash. They saw us and walked over to us. "Hey!" They say as they give us a hug. I didn't realize I was staring at her the whole time. "No way Nes. You look-" I started. "thank you?" She said and pulled me into a hug. "I wanna kiss u so bad right now" i whispered in her ear. She smiled and winked at me. Nessa, Ash and I decided to dance. I realized I kept on looking at her. But I don't care. Suddenly Kaley came and we said happy birthday to her. "Oh Nessa! I want you to meet someone. Wait up" Kaley said and she came back with a tall muscular guys. "So Nes this is my cousin Raycal" Kaley said.

"Hey Vanessa" Raycal said as he took Nessa's hand and kiss it. "Alright stop looking at them like you're so disgusted. Just keep dancing." Ash said to me. "Well I am disgusted!" I said. "Okay. But no one knows you and Nessa have a thing. So you gotta act like there's nothing going on between you 2." Ash said. "You look stunning tonight" Raycal said to Nessa. "Alright I can't take it anymore. I'm getting a drink"I said and sat in the bar and asked for a drink. 3 mins later Ash came and sat beside me. "Well Raycal is very charming. And super hot" Ash said. "You have a husband" I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah so? I'm saying it so you'll know that-." Ash said but I cut her off. "Yeah I'm not blind okay?" I said making her laugh.

"Why are you so angry anyways? Well you and Nessa are not girlfriend and boyfriend yet are you?" Ash asked. "Well, no. I haven't asked her that yet." I said. "So, what are you guys doing? Just fooling around?" She asked. "No. I love her I really do. Even though she never said it to me." I said. "Well, why don't you ask her get back together?" Ash said. "I'm waiting for  the right moment, okay?" I said. Then I watched Nessa and the guy dance together. They were really close to each other and the guy was holding on to her waist the whole time. "Wow they would make a very hot couple" Ash teased. Suddenly they walked together holding hands. Nessa looked at me and pointed at Ash. I poked Ash so she'll look at Nessa. Then Nessa started mouthing the words and pointing at the exit door.

"Wait. What did she say?" I asked. "I think they're going" Ash said. "Alright I need to stop this." I said and rushed over to Nessa. "Hey, Nessa. Can I talk to you for a moment. I need to uh." I said. "Well I'll text you." Raycal said. I took Nessa to the balcony. There was nobody there. "Nes, what were you doing with him?" I asked her softly not wanting to be angry with her. "What? Are you jealous?" She asked. "No" i said. "Stop lying." She said. "Okay I am. My head is boiling of jealousy. I can't look at you with another guy. I seriously can't" I said.

"Alright Zachary. You have no right to be jealous. I'm not even your girlfriend" she said. "What if you are?" I said. "Well, but I'm not. All we do is just fool around. Right?" She said starting to sound mad. "No Nes" i said. "Well, we eat together, we sleep together, we spend time together, we have sex. And yep, I'm still your nothing." She said. "No Nes. You're my everything. You know I'm madly in love with you" i said to her. And she just stays quiet. "Come here" I said opening my arms. She moved and wrapped her arms around me. She turned around so she could look at the views. "The view is so beautiful" she said. "You're way more beautiful Nes" I said and kissed her neck intertwining our hands together.

"I was actually waiting for the right moment. But uh. I know we actually lost contact for 8 years, but to be honest I never stopped loving you, Nes. And every time I have you in my arms I feel like I'm back home. So, uhh... do you wanna be my girlfriend? Again" I asked her nervously. She turned around and leaned into me. She kissed me soft and passionately. She rests her forehead on mine and smiled. "Of course" she whispered. I smiled widely and hugged her tight and spin her around. I was the happiest person in the world. She looked over behind me. "What's wrong? Is anybody watching?" I asked. "No. Nobody" she paused and stared at me. "I love you too Zachary. And by the way..."

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her confused. "I was talking to Raycal, because he was offering me to do a photoshoot for his dresses that he designed. He's a designer." She said. "What? He doesn't look like a designer" i said. "I know, and he's also gay" she said. "What? Are you sure?" I asked her. "Well he was talking about his boyfriend before" she giggled. "So Zachary, you've got nothing to be worried about. I would never do that to you." She said. "I love you so much" I grinned. "Let's go back inside, i feel sorry for Ash" Nessa said. Now, I've got her back. I will never let her go.