Dream

Zac's Pov

"Argh so good" she moaned as she finished off the frozen yoghurt. We ate together before and Dylan came said hi to Nes then left to work. I picked up all the trash and clean up the room. I went over to sit next to her and I see she was staring at the ceiling with tears in her cheek. "Hey?" I said and she immediately wiped her cheek. "What's wrong?" I asked cupping her cheek trying to read through her eyes. "What happened that day?" She asked. "You don't remember?" I asked. "All I remember was feeling like the pain is lifted through my body and I heard the doctor said she's here and they I focused on you and then I don't remember" she said.

I covered my face with my hands. I didn't want her to know or talk about Vanary at the moment. She just woke up and she seems happy. And I'm happy she's happy and here. I don't want her to start thinking about stuff and make her head hurts. But she deserves to know aswell. But just please not now. "Zac. I know at the moment, the last thing you need is me getting sad. And you're trying to protect me from the pain. But Zac I'm already in pain. And I deserve to know whenever I wanna know it. And I need to know, now." She said with tears in her eyes. I need to tell her now. I took a breath trying to calm myself, making sure when I told her I was steady and strong. "When she got out, she didn't cry. She didn't make it because she wasn't strong enough. She was so small, so precious and so beautiful. You know the best thing about her? She looked like you. Exactly like you." I stopped to wipe a tear of her face with my thumb.

"She has your lips, your nose, your hair, your face, but she has very chubby cheek, I didn't see her eyes, but I bet she has eyes exactly like yours." I said caressing her hair. "I didn't even get to see her" she whispered. She was trembling and crying really hard. It breaks me to see her like that. But now, I have to be strong for her. "I'm sorry" I said and I wrap my arms around her as she cried in my chest. I wanted to tell her it's okay. But it's not. "Will get through this together Nes. I'll always be there for you. I love you so much" I said. "Thank you for staying strong for me" She said to me.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She smiled and wiped her tears trying to stop from crying. "Tell me more about her" she said. "I don't know, but I have a feeling, when she sings she sings just like you" I smiled. "How do you know?" She asked. "I had a feeling" I said and she smiled at me. The smile wasn't fake, but I can see there were a lot of pain in that smile. "Can you lie down next to me?" She asked and I lie down next to her immediately. I wrap my arms around her and let her rest her head in my chest. She was still crying and I didn't want to stop her. It's okay to cry. We stayed in silence as I stroke her hair. Slowly she cried herself to sleep.

I watch her sleep. She was so beautiful and she looked so small when she sleeps. I caress her cheek and kissed her forehead. I've missed her so much. And I'm so glad she's here. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Stella and Gina crying as she watched us. "Sorry" she said and wiped her tears. "She found out?" Stel asked. "Yeah, she cried herself to sleep" I said. "You guys deserve much better" Gina cried. I get off the bed to let Nessa rest. I sit on the chair next to her. Gina walked to Nessa and kissed her cheek.

Vanessa's Pov

Suddenly I was in a beach with Zac. I walked to the water and picked up a beautiful flower from the ground. Suddenly I see a brunette girl next to me. She was about 8 years old. She has a long wavy hair and light brown eyes. She was singing somewhere over the rainbow as she dance around in her feet next to me. Once she finished she looked up at me. "Did you like the song?" She asked. "Yes I love it! You have such a beautiful voice" I said. "Thank you Mommy! I missed you. And I think the flower would look good if you put it in your hair"she said. I was shocked. She's Vanary? She looked so beautiful.

"Like this?" I asked her as I do as I told. "Yes! Perfect! Mommy! I'm so glad to see you! Can you please say hi to Daddy and tell him I love him. I don't think I can tell him myself. He's not gonna listen" She said. "Yes baby. I'll tell him" I said. "I love you" she said hugging me. "Vanary then why don't you come with me? Let's go! I'll give you lots of toys! And candy. And I'll cuddle with you every night"I said. "No. Mommy. I like it here." She said pouting. "But I'm lonely. I need you here" I said. "You're not lonely. Daddy is always there for you." She said and I nodded at her. "Mommy I have to go now! Take care okay? I love you so much. Thank you for bringing me into the world." She said as she hugged me. "Can I ask for one thing?" She asked.

"Yes baby what is it?" I asked. "If you and Daddy are having a baby sister, can you please name it Gabriella? I love that name" She said with her wide big brown eyes. "Of course baby" I said pinching her cheek. "Okay I gotta go! Bye mommy! I'll always love you and Daddy!" She said and skipped away. She looked back one last time and waved at me then she was gone. Suddenly I woke up gasping. "Zac" I gasped. "Hey! What's wrong? You okay?" He asked. He was already next to me. "I saw her" I gasped. "Who?" He asked. "Vanary."I said. His eyes were confused. "I saw her Zac. I really did" I said and burst out in tears.

"Baby, it's okay. You're okay. She's okay" He said pulling me into a hug. He was rocking me as if I was a little baby. "Yeah It's okay. These are happy tears" I said. "I'm happy for you" He said. "She was 8, she had long wavy dark brown hair, and her eyes were big and brown. And you're right she looks just like me. She was singing before and it sounded so beautiful" I said. "Like your voice?" He asked. "Kinda like mine. And she gave me a message" I said. "What is it?" He asked. "She said she loves you. She loves both of us and I told her to come with me. But she said she liked it there. She 's real Zac. It's really her. I'm okay now. Because I know she's safe and happy" I sobbed. "Well I'm glad. I'm jealous you get to meet her like that, but you deserve it" He said kissing my nose. I looked up and just realized Stella and Mom were there watching us with tears in their eyes.