Before work

Zac's Pov

I look to my side. There was Nessa playing on her phone as she lay down on the lounger wearing a bikini. She covers her head with a hat and she looks so beautiful. Now we were just sunbathing beside the pool. It's our last day together before I go to work tomorrow morning. Off to Japan to shoot a movie for 1 month. I know, it sucks right? I wish I could always be right next to her all the time. But of course we can't. All of a sudden she stood up staring her phone with wide eyes. "Oh my god!" She squealed. "What's up? You okay?" I asked. "We are gonna be an uncle and an aunt!" She said still squealing. "What? Stella's pregnant?" I asked. "No! Gosh." She said then gave me a phone. It was a text from Ash sending us a selfie of her and Chris holding on to an ultrasound photo.

"Oh my god. Ash! Wow I am super happy for her" I said giving her the phone. "Aw. I want one too" She said pouting. "Right now?" I asked as I walk over to her snd sat next to her. "We're bestfriends with Ash. It would be sooo great if our kids were best friends too. Right?" She said playing with my hair. "Okay" I said. "Okay?" She asked confused. "Let's make one right here right now" I said. "Like right here?" She asked. "Yeah, did you not understand what right here means?" I asked smirking. "Shut up" she said and pulled my head down to kiss her. She was kissing me wildly. She pushed me down and went on top of me. She leaned down and starts kissing my neck and my bare chest. Then down to my lower stomach. She stopped just when she reaches my shorts. "You are so freakin hot" i said staring at her face, hair and body. She grabbed her bikini top and took it off slowly. "I love you so fucking much" I said and crashed my lips in hers.

Vanessa's pov

After we were done we went in the pool and swim around and played with the water. "Do you wanna visit Ash's house to congratulate her? Before I go?" He asked. "That's a great Idea" I said said. So we decided to go to a mall first to get her the gifts. We were just listening to music as he drive. I looked at Zac and somehow still amazed by his beautiful eyes, and handsome face. I wonder what our baby would look like. "What?" He asked grinning as he caught me staring at him. "You are so handsome" I said and I saw his face getting pink. "God you are so adorable I love you" i said kissing his cheek. "I love you" he said taking my hand and intertwining it. We parked the car then we walked in the mall. I feel some eyes on us hut we decided to just ignore them, as always. "Hey, let's go to that baby shop" I squealed. We walked in and it was full of cute baby stuff. I was happy by just looking at them.

"So what are we gonna give her?" Zac asked. "Let's find a super cute unisex stuff" I said. "Wow but most of it is just so plain. I mean this store is full of super cute baby girls and boy stuff why should we buy these non girls or boys stuff" Zac said staring at it. "Then what do you think we should do?" I asked. "What if we get like 1 girl clothing and 1 boy clothing" Zac said. "Oh my god! And then we can do this gender reveal thing for them by like pretend if it's girls, we hide the boys one." I said excitedly. "You are super clever" I said pinching his cheek. "Yeah sure" he chuckled. I looked around I went to the girls clothing first as Zac goes to the boys one. "Okay but it has to be equally cute okay?" I said. "Got it" he said. I picked some cute dresses and collected them. Suddenly he came to me holding on to a black shirt, baby jeans and white sneakers. "Nes look. If we had a baby boy, I'd totally dress him up like this" he said. "You mean dress him up exactly like you? That is your go to outfit." I asked.

"I know, i love that look. But, I don't always wear that right?" He asked. "Babe, you're wearing them right now" I giggled. "Shit" he said and out away the outfit. "So what have you got?" He asked. "These!" I said showing him the dresses. "Wow that is a lot." Zac said. "I know, but I can't choose" I said. "Oh what about this one?" Zac said picking one. "Oh my god! You are so good that's my favorite one. But i really really really really like this one" I said showing him another dress. "Well okay, that's really cute too" he said. "Okay, what have you got?" I asked and he showed me a really cute baby ripped denim jacket. "Awww so cuteeee. Okay, i think we're done" I said and I bought the two dresses and the jacket. As Zac was about to pay in the cashier he looked at the dresses. "One of them is for me" I said making him smile. "Okay" he said kissing my forehead. We got the presents for Ash wrapped and we head to her house. We gave her the present and of course she was so thrilled. We talked for a while then we left, since Zac was going early tomorrow.

————

Today is Zac's flight. I fold the last piece of clothing and put it in his luggage. Suddenly I feel his lips on my neck and his arms around me. "Argh I'm gonna miss you. Can't you just come with me?" he said. "I'd love to but you know I can't" I said turning around to face him wrapping my arms around him. "I know I know. I'm sorry. I just wish you're always with me" He said. "Me too" i said and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Let's go" I said. Then he grabbed his luggage and we drove down to the airport. I waited until his last minute. "Okay, now I've really got to go" he said. "Okay" i said and hugged him and leaned in to kiss him. I realized I was gonna miss him so much. Suddenly I felt my eyes started to get wet. "Oh baby, you said you weren't gonna cry" He said. "I'm not" I said. "I love you. I'm only working in Japan for 1 month. It'll be over before you know it." He said.

"Okay, just don't forget to eat, and to drink enough water. And-." I said. "Baby, I know. I think I'm the one that's supposed to tell you that. Don't forget to eat, and drink your vitamin. If you ever miss me just call me right away. Take care okay? I love you so so much" He said. Then I just realized this was the first time we're gonna be apart from each other after marriage. After we were married we literally spent every minute together. Like, literally every minute. "I've never been apart from you" I said. "Yeah, I know. You'll be fine" He said then he stares at me and smiles. He leaned in slowly snd pressed our lips on mine. It felt like it was our last kiss. After a while we pulled away. "Okay I've got to go, I love you" he said kissing my forehead. "I love you" I said and I watch him leave.