Flight

Vanessa's Pov

I woke up to the sunshine hitting my face. I looked next to me to see Zac still in his tux with messy hair. I was sleeping in his arms. We weren't even sleeping properly, we were lying down sideways. I guess we were too exhausted yesterday. I moved my hand up to play with his hair. He looked so adorable with his wet pink lips and rosy cheeks. Suddenly he opens his eyes and smiles sweetly as soon as he sees me. "Good morning" he said pulling me closer to him as he kisses my lips. "Good morning" I said. "Wow we didn't even change" he said. "Yeah, we were too exhausted" I said stretching my hands sitting up. Then suddenly I remembered I didn't even clean up my face. "Oh god! I still have make up on. I must look horrible" I said rushing towards the mirror in the bathroom cleaning my face right away.

"No you don't Nes, you always look beautiful" Zac said. After cleaning up my face I let my hair down and tried to take off my wedding dress. Which I could not do. I went back to Zac who is unbuttoning his shirt. "Hey, I'm trying to take this off dress off. But it's so hard. Can you please help me?" I asked. "Yeah sure. Just face the other way" Zac said. Then I felt him unzip my dress. But really slowly. Suddenly I felt his lips on my upper back. It was going lower and lower to my lower back. I feel shivers going all over me. It felt so good. "Done" he whispered as he continue kissing my neck making me moan. His hands roam around my body. I was going out of control now. "You said you wanted to take it off?" He asked gasping. "Yeah can you please?" I asked as he started to pull down my dress kissing me everywhere.

I turned around and crashed my lips against his. He caress my back and deepened the kiss. I put my hand on his shirt and continued unbuttoning his shirt. I took it off  and it shows me his hot body. It was more muscular than I remembered. He lifted me up and threw me on the bed and he leaned in and started kissing my neck. We continued making love as Husband and Wife. And yep, it was the best I've ever had. After we were finished he lay down next to me gasping. His hair was messy and he was sweating. It's crazy how he looks just like he was about to take some photoshoot. "Fuck that was so good" He groaned kissing my head. "How did you? Like how come? Argh that was the best I've ever had" I said. "I guess that no sex thing payed off" He chuckled. "Yeah" I said kissing his lips. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said as he plays with my hair. "I'm gonna go and take a shower" I said sitting up. "I'm coming" he said straight away.

After shower we had breakfast sent to our hotel. It was great. "Ash said they'll be down in the lobby at 12" I said. "Okay" he said continue eating his breakfast. "So we need to be at LAX tonight at 8, have you packed?" He asked. "Yeah, one month worth of clothing for honeymoon" I said. "Nice" he said. After breakfast or brunch should I say? we packed our stuff in the room and we left to the lobby. "Ah here's the newly wed" Mom said. We were the last one to be there. "How's your morning?" Ash asked as she walked over to us. "Ah alright" We said. "Oh wow, 'ah Zac yes, mhm like that yeah, I'm gonna. Ah yes. You're the best, baby ah'" she said impersonating us. "What? We don't sound like that" I said. "C'mon babe give them a break. They just got married" Chris said. "Yeah. And by the way Ash that no sex thing. Awesome" I said. "I told you. Ash is always right" she said. We checked out and We said goodbye and thanked the other. Then we head back home.

"Aw this is so cute" I said showing him the photos of our wedding that our friends sent. "Oh sweet. By the way, did I tell you you looked so so so so beautiful in that dress?" He asked as he drives. "You did Zac, 100 times last night" I chuckled. "Oh well, now I've told you that 101 times" He said grabbing my hand kissing it. We decided to go to my house first to get my luggage for honeymoon. We parked in front of my house then Zac walked to my door and opened it for me. Suddenly a bunch of paparazzis started coming our way. "Oh crap" Zac said hugging me. "I don't wanna be seen" I said then he put his hat on my head and put it down so it covers my face. He wrapped his arm around me as if he was protecting me. He always does this. "Zac Vanessa how was the wedding?" They asked. "Amazing guys, the best day of my life" Zac replied. "Congratulations" They said. "Thank you, thank you. Ah if you excuse me we kinda need to hurry so please stop blocking our way" Zac said and we got in the house safely.

I know he hates the paps so much but he always seems to be handling it so well. Zac grabbed the luggage and we head to the car again. And yep, they were still there but we just ignored them. We arrived at Zac's house and we just relaxed.  Waiting until 6.30 Dylan is about to pick us up to the airport. We were having dinner and Dylan showed up. "Hey! How's the Mr. and Mrs?" He said  walking in. "Mhm smells good. Good thing I haven't had dinner yet" He said taking a seat grabbing food in his plate. "Yeah just finish it" I said. After dinner Dylan dropped us off at the airport. We checked in and waited for our flight. At 8 we got in the Airplane. And yep, Zac took first class. "You ready for our honeymoon?" He asked grinning. "Yes!" I squealed and kissed him in excitement.