Dinner Date

Zac's Pov

Today is Our anniversary since we got back together. Since I couldn't drive yet, but I'd like to give her a surprise dinner. I planned to cook for us, and have dinner in the backyard. With lots of lights and candles and I put a blanket cushions next to the table. I called Ashley to help me get it ready and she picked me up. "This is why I love you!" I said getting in the car. "Argh shut up, just get in" Ash said. "Thank you" I said grinning. "Where's Nessa anyways?" She asked. "At work. She has a new movie coming up" I said. "Great. So where do we go?" Ash asked. "Okay, I need to find a perfect engagement ring and necklace for Nessa" I said, and suddenly she pulled the break and glared at me. "OMYGOD!" She screamed.

"Hey be careful! I'm traumatized by car accidents good thing we're still in the neighborhood" I said. "Sorry, but OH MY GOD?!" She squealed. "I'm not proposing tonight. I don't think the timing is right. I'm just giving her the necklace for tonight" I said. "But still! You're planning to propose!" Ash squealed. "God! I knew you'd do it!" She said. "Alright alright let's just not make it a big deal" I said. "But it is a big deal!" She squealed. "Alright let's just go." I said and she continued driving. "So how are we gonna do it without the paps finding out?" She asked. "Here" I said showing her the face mask and sunglasses. "Nice" she said.

We went to a jewelry store and we tried to look for it. "So which one did she show you?" I asked. "It was something like a big diamond and it's square" She said. "You got a picture?" I asked. "No I don't just picture it" she said. I walked around and found a beautiful diamond ring it's a square shape. The diamond was quite big. "Oh! Ash! Look this one!" I showed her. "Oh my god! It's the most beautiful ring! And it's big! Oohh" She said. "Would you like to see this one sir?" The lady asked. "Yes please" I said then she took it out. I held on to it imagining Nessa wearing the ring. "God I love it." I said admiring the ring. "How much is this?" Ash asked. "It is $450.000 miss. It is a 15 carat diamond" The lady said. "Wow" Ash gasped. "I'll get it" I said. "Holy shit" Ash said. "What? She deserves way more than that. But I'm in love with this one" I said.

"Is your finger with Nessa the same?" I asked ash. "Yeah we borrow each other's rings acouple times" she said. "Try it on" I said. Then she put it on. "Awww it's so gorgeous" She said staring at the ring. It fits her. Nice. Then I looked around for a necklace. Trying to find the one that suit the ring. Then I found a necklace with diamond in it. That looks just like the ring. "And that one for tonight" I said staring at the necklace. "Wow Zac, you actually have great taste for these stuff" Ash said. I checked the necklace and it was perfect. "And how much?" i asked the lady. "This is only $12.000" She said. "Nice alright. I'll get this one too. I payed and we left the store and buy some groceries for me to cook. Then I bough a big bouquet of flower for Nessa. After that we head home. "Thank you so much. You are the best" I said as I get off her car. "No worries. I had fun anyways. How rich are you?" She asked. "I'm not rich" I said glaring at her playfully. "Whatever. Bye goodluck" she said and left. "Thank you! Byeee!" I said to her then I went inside.

As I got in, I quickly hide the ring in a safe place where Nessa wouldn't find. I decorated the backyard like the way I wanted to and after I started cooking. I get ready into a button up shirt and some pants and I put on loads of perfume. I dialed Nessa to know where she was. "Hey baby, what's up?" She asked. "Hey, I just wanna ask do you wanna order pizza for dinner?" I asked. "Gosh pizza again?" She asked. "Make it margarita" She said. "Alright, where are you ?" I asked. "I'm 10 mins away. God The traffic is stressing me out. I really need to relax." She said. "What if I prepare a bath for you?" I asked. "Ah that'll be great. Thank you" She said. "Alright be careful. I love you" I said. "I love u too" she said and I end the call. She wanted the bath, but I'm just going to prepare the hot tub for us. I take a look at my work one last time. It was romantic.

Vanessa's Pov

I get off the car and opened the door. Finally I get to relax with Zac after this long day. I open the door to see a big bouquet of roses laying on the floor. The house smelt so good. I looked at the bouquet and see a note. 'Follow me' There was flower petals on the floor leading me to something. It was to the backyard. Suddenly I see Zac's backyard turned into a beautiful romantic place. Lights everywhere, and rose petals too. There was slow romantic songs playing. There was picnic blanket laid on the floor with a short table for us to eat. Cushions on it and it looks so comfortable. Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist from behind and I felt a kiss on my neck. "Happy anniversary babe" he said. "Anniversary getting back together o my god. I totally forgot" I said turning around.

"April 30th" Zac said. "Yeah I know. I didn't get you any gift" I said. "Hey what are you talking about? You being here is the best gift I could ever ask for." He said. "Oh c'mon Zac why are you so nice" I said. "Hey, I'm serious. I'm so thankful you're here" he said caressing my cheek. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said as he lean into me. Suddenly I feel the sparks I always get when he kisses me. He kissed me slow and passionately. "I'm gonna change first okay?" I said. "Alright" he said and i rushed to our room. I clean my self and put on lots of perfume. I put on a white lacy lingerie underneath and a black slim dress. I let my hair go and only put a nude lipstick for make up. I hope he likes it.

I came back to the backyard and I saw food and champagne on the table. I sit next to him so we were both facing the pool. "Wow you look so gorgeous" He said, then we started to eat. "Mhmm so delicious and it's so beautiful here. Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked. "Well, since I'm still not allowed to drive, when you were gone Ash drove me to get all these stuff" He said. "What about to decorate this?" I asked looking around. "Well Ash only helped me with buying the stuff" he said. "Wow you are so talented" I said as I take my last bite of the dessert. "And this is so delicious godd" I moaned. "Actually I have one more thing for you" He said and grabbed a box from under the table. "Oh no you didn't have to" I said. "I know, but I want to. Open it" He said handing me the box.

I open it to see a beautiful diamond necklace. It must've cost him a fortune. "Aw Zac it's so pretty!" I said admiring the necklace. "You like it?" He asked. "I love it. Thank you" I said and gave him a peck on the lips. "Here, I'll put it on for you" he said grabbing the necklace. He put all of my hair to the side, then I feel the cold necklace touch my skin. Suddenly I felt his breath on my skin which gives me goosebumps all over. Then be pressed his lips on my neck, kissing and sucking it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. After a while I couldn't take it anymore. I was so turned on by him. I turned around to face him and started kissing him. I grabbed his hair and played with it making it messy. Then I felt him grabbing my breast making me moan. I decided to unbutton his shirt taking it off leaving him shirtless. God he was so hot.

His hand went to my back and unzipped my dress. Then he started taking off my dress leaving me on my lingerie. "Oh no" he gasped staring at me. Then he attacked me with kisses all over. "Is the bath that you prepared for me ready?" I asked whispering in his ear. "Mhm yes" he gasped. Suddenly i felt him lift me up and took me to the bath I guess. Actually, to the hot tub. It was surrounded my candles and there was rose petals on it. He was so ready. He stripped down his pants and we got in the tub. I straddled him so I was on top of him. Suddenly he enters me deep making me moan. It felt amazing. He took off my lingerie as he kissed my neck. Then we made love in the tub for the rest of the night. It was one of the best dinner date I've ever had.